• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where are the banshees?

Started by zeebo, January 19, 2015, 03:32:23 AM

zeebo

Seems like all the paranormal baddies I hear about on c2c are male:  Mothman, Bogeyman, Hatman, Slenderman, Grassman, Men in Black, etc. ... Where are the Banshees, the Sea Hags, the Succubus, the Sirens .... the She-squatches? 

Juan

George is afraid of the Old Hag.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: zeebo on January 19, 2015, 03:32:23 AM
Where are the Banshees, the Sea Hags, the Succubus, the Sirens .... the She-squatches?

Give Roy Masters a shot. He thinks women are monsters.

Catsmile

Quote from: Juan on January 19, 2015, 06:12:12 AM
George is afraid of the Old Hag.

Enough about Jeorges mom.
What about the topic at hand?

ItsOver

Doesn't The Numbers Banshee "count?" ;)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2015, 12:21:02 PM
Doesn't The Numbers Banshee "count?" ;)

A ban of she wouldn't hurt.

zeebo

Why does no one fear the Bogeychick, the Mothbabe, the Hat-Honey?  And while we're at it, where are the little 'uns?  No one ever sees a Li'l-Foot or Grass-Tot.

ItsOver

Imagine how excited Jorch would get if somebody called in and told Jorch they'd shot a L'il-Foot, ala Bugs.  I'm getting ill just thinking about it.

b_dubb

Let's organize a field trip to visit George's house and out a proper hex on it and leave a creepy looking clown doll on his front stoop

littlechris

Quote from: b_dubb on January 19, 2015, 07:14:57 PM
Let's organize a field trip to visit George's house and out a proper hex on it and leave a creepy looking clown doll on his front stoop

Which house? The one in Detroit, Los Angeles or Hawaii?

ItsOver

Quote from: littlechris on January 19, 2015, 07:17:24 PM
Which house? The one in Detroit, Los Angeles or Hawaii?
Don't forget St. Louie.  Where he used to keep his imaginary dog.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 19, 2015, 05:08:52 PM
Imagine how excited Jorch would get if somebody called in and told Jorch they'd shot a L'il-Foot, ala Bugs.  I'm getting ill just thinking about it.

George:  You ra-was-waskly li'l foot I got you now.  Haw haw haw.

Daggit

One of my exes could be classified as as hag, succubus and a she-foot. My standards at the time were real low and I drank a lot too.

Uncle Duke

Back in 81 during my first trip to Ireland, I stayed at a B&B where the old gal who owned it told us about hearing banshee screams as a little girl.  She seemed genuinely spooked as she told the story, although frankly I was more interested in her grand daughter.  I was much younger then.

Quote from: b_dubb on January 19, 2015, 07:14:57 PM

Probably already been done a few times. Maybe we should try and lift the hexes to get some decent radio.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on January 19, 2015, 03:32:23 AM
Seems like all the paranormal baddies I hear about on c2c are male:  Mothman, Bogeyman, Hatman, Slenderman, Grassman, Men in Black, etc. ... Where are the Banshees, the Sea Hags, the Succubus, the Sirens .... the She-squatches?

Katherine Austin-Fitz was on last week. Where were you?

zeebo

Quote from: Daggit on January 19, 2015, 11:36:49 PM
One of my exes could be classified as as hag, succubus and a she-foot. My standards at the time were real low and I drank a lot too.

I had a fling once, with this sweet siren who then went all sea-hag within like two weeks.  I still don't know wtf happened. 

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 20, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
Katherine Austin-Fitz was on last week. Where were you?

Fitz and Numblers Lady are both horrible in different ways   :D That would be a battle for the ages, but I think Fitz is worse.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 21, 2015, 06:57:21 PM
Fitz and Numblers Lady are both horrible in different ways   :D That would be a battle for the ages, but I think Fitz is worse.

These two plus Knapp's recent crop circle guest Nancy Talbott would make a good three-headed hydra.