• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Catholic League's Bill Donahue, epic asshat, says cartoonists had it coming

Started by bateman, January 10, 2015, 07:49:27 PM

Eddie Coyle

He's the meathead who didn't realize South Park was making a point about hypocrisy in the media with their Muhammad/Jesus cartoon episode. He thought it was "anti-Christian".

And he's too stupid to realize the media has been helping his cause this week, by showing "offensive" Charlie Hebdo cartoons over the years and many of them featuring The Pope etc...they are tacitly saying "These guys have been pissing off everybody for years, but like with van Gogh in '04, it was the Muslims who reacted murderously".

Another reason lapsing from Catholicism wasn't all that tough for me. Guys like Donahue.

WOTR

Just another disgusting assertion by a disgusting individual.  I have no real problem if people want to attempt to be offensive (yes, the magazine was purposely offensive when they could be.)  However, they realized they were offensive and that was what they were aiming at.  (O.K.  they had other goals- but they had no problem offending people and groups to get there.)  Donahue is offensive without meaning to be.

I suppose if somebody assassinates Donahue I will simply react by saying that "he had it coming" and was the "author of his own demise."

Perhaps Noory can invite him on as a future guest?  Two idiots agreeing on this would make for great entertainment.

Juan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 10, 2015, 08:29:29 PM

Another reason lapsing from Catholicism wasn't all that tough for me. Guys like Donahue.

As a former colleague of mine used to say: "Catholics make the best Buddhists"

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 11, 2015, 07:31:17 AM

As a former colleague of mine used to say: "Catholics make the best Buddhists"

I have a cousin who took that path as well, so it may well be the case.