• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

heater

I can run the stream for the show unless Michael will be available at that point.  I may be a little less talkative since I haven't done a spec sheet / gabcast double-header yet so if you guys don't mind carrying me I'm in.

MV/Liberace!

i won't be able to do any hosting this week.  however, i'll be there for the july 14th, 20th, and 21st gabcasts and i'll run the board on those.  i was going to have michael horn on on the 14th, but i think i'm going to put that off until after art's return, and i'll also schedule it for something other than a tuesday.

curtis... after the spec sheet is over, you'll want to get it to keith as soon as possible because its first airing occurs at 2:30am eastern.

jazmunda

Hey Red since your gonna be taking over from Art one day ;) do you want to take a shot at hosting (steering topics). Curtis will takeover the board and I'm sure answering the calls. I of course am there to look pretty.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 06, 2015, 09:16:02 PM
Hey Red since your gonna be taking over from Art one day ;) do you want to take a shot at hosting (steering topics). Curtis will takeover the board and I'm sure answering the calls. I of course am there to look pretty.

Let me go have a smoke and think about that.   :o

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 06, 2015, 10:04:19 PM

Let me go have a smoke and think about that.   :o

:P No pressure. I will assist. We can be co-hosts.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 06, 2015, 10:25:55 PM
:P No pressure. I will assist. We can be co-hosts.

Ok, but I'll need you looking extra purdy.  Let's do this thing.  I will 'play' host if everyone is cool with that.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 06, 2015, 10:37:19 PM

Ok, but I'll need you looking extra purdy.  Let's do this thing.  I will 'play' host if everyone is cool with that.

Yes I'm very cool with this and I will pull my weight with steering the topics. This is going to be fun.

Who else is in? Curtis? onan?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 06, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
Yes I'm very cool with this and I will pull my weight with steering the topics. This is going to be fun.

Who else is in? Curtis? onan?

Someone put up the Onan signal... he's our only hope.   :D

heater

if I end up without a Spec Sheet co-host for tonight anyone interested in joining me on it too?

onan

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 11:21:47 AM
if I end up without a Spec Sheet co-host for tonight anyone interested in joining me on it too?

Count me in. I will buy a tech for dummies book on my way home.

eddie dean

I'm back home for a day or two if you guys need help with a 4th tonight.
If not, have a good show!

Edit: i just saw onan will join. You guys are good!

heater

Quote from: eddie dean on July 07, 2015, 12:31:35 PM
I'm back home for a day or two if you guys need help with a 4th tonight.
If not, have a good show!

Edit: i just saw onan will join. You guys are good!

eddie, if you want to take over the behind the scenes for the gabcast I am cool with that.

heater

Quote from: onan on July 07, 2015, 11:41:29 AM
Count me in. I will buy a tech for dummies book on my way home.

Thanks!  if you'll just start reading at chapter 2 live on the show the audience will be happy.

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

eddie, if you want to take over the behind the scenes for the gabcast I am cool with that.

You guys have it all worked out.  I'm fine with relaxing and being a listener, perhaps even a caller, tonight. :)
Besides, I haven't had time to replace my stream PC yet anyway.

heater

did yew guys get the announcement message I sent for the shows tonight?

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 04:51:33 PM

I haven't received any of the announcements since the new system was put in place.

Edit: just received it.   :-[

heater

Thanks! I was getting worried.

Can everyone call me after the first show ends to test levels, etc.  I'm sure I'll need to do some tweaks.

onan are you still available for both shows tonight?  Vlad and gottoon should be calling too but I know I'd be more comfortable if I had you there helping steer the conversation during the spec sheet.

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 04:51:33 PM

Transmission received, sir.

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 05:07:17 PM

Can everyone call me after the first show ends to test levels, etc.  I'm sure I'll need to do some tweaks.

onan are you still available for both shows tonight?  Vlad and gottoon should be calling too but I know I'd be more comfortable if I had you there helping steer the conversation during the spec sheet.

Call after Spec Sheet, ok, to GabCast Host skype?

onan

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 05:07:17 PM

I'm kickstarting my harley now.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 07, 2015, 05:15:26 PM

Call after Spec Sheet, ok, to GabCast Host skype?

Or to Curtis Skype?

Will the GabCast call in number and Skype be the same for callers?

Do you need access to that account from Eddie.

So many questions. So little time.

onan

What is the skype link for the spec sheet?

heater

it will be: themudking on skype

you'll want to use that for thegabcast too

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2015, 05:48:20 PM
it will be: themudking on skype

you'll want to use that for thegabcast too

Is that different to your personal Curtis one?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 07, 2015, 05:53:18 PM
Is that different to your personal Curtis one?

Looks like it's the same one.

jazmunda

Re-listening to the show I don't think Airyn was telling us not to call her/Art.

Here is the transcript:

Airyn: Oh well I have to go now and good luck guys and hopefully .... wait there's one ... don't call their home phones or cell phones they would not like that.

Jaz: Oh no we would never do that

Airyn: Because even me I would not like that.

I truly believe that was a throw back to the joke about onan calling random people like a telemarketer to tell them Art was back.