• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2019, 05:18:58 PM
www.ontheroadwithconnie.com
Man, what a scam.  I wonder how many idiots she'll suck in with this joke.  ::)

albrecht

Connie was her usual giddy self. She doesn't like science and scientists should "experience" and not rely "on their books." She, of course, mentioned Bigfoot with regard to Lake Monsters. She also was relatively mute with the treasure hunter guest who came out like gangbusters about his shipwreck which was an interesting story. Hope it pans out for him. According to his website he seeks investors- so become a part of history and make bank!  Marine salvage (even modern ones) and lost treasure is always a neat topic.

albrecht

And Crypto currencies with Connie. Do Cryptids take Crypto? Has Connie seen any goblins when she's been out a Bigfootin'?

albrecht

The acoustics guest, Dr. Pompei, was very interesting. Unfortunately Connie was her usual bubbly self and just asked lame questions more suitable to a celebrity-friendly rag like People. "Its sorta cool to call Joe, Dr. Pompei! You're an 80's guy." and so on....  Would've been a better interview with Art since he was into that stuff. And he would've pressed him more on his claim that 'sound' can't be used as a weapon or psychological weapon. 

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020-10-11-show/

https://www.holosonics.com/

Corona Kitty

Connie Willis is probably the worst host of c2c am.

Uncle Duke

I normally delete C2C shows with Connie as host, but thankfully I listened to her open lines callers.  Connie gave one of first callers probably fifteen minutes to relate her story about a medical doctor whose mission is to replace celebrities with reproductions of themselves.  The caller's role is to distract the police while the switcheroo takes place.  A later caller claimed he and a carload of others saw a UFO land at a small airfield where its alien crew was greeted by a member of the US military.  (He knew the guy was military because he had a cap and everything.)  The best part of the call was one of the witnesses, a mathematical genius who could "prove the book wrong," was so shaken he became a recluse the rest of his life.  I was deeply moved by the caller who gave a shout out to Cornelius for giving him hope in his own life.   And finally, Mike the Millenial added his two cents worth, asking Connie her opinion of Feng shui.  Sounded like he was reading out of some woo book or website.

ItsOver

Connie doing what she does best.  Out dumbing Dave Norway.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 21, 2020, 01:30:11 PM
I normally delete C2C shows with Connie as host, but thankfully I listened to her open lines callers.  Connie gave one of first callers probably fifteen minutes to relate her story about a medical doctor whose mission is to replace celebrities with reproductions of themselves.  The caller's role is to distract the police while the switcheroo takes place.  A later caller claimed he and a carload of others saw a UFO land at a small airfield where its alien crew was greeted by a member of the US military.  (He knew the guy was military because he had a cap and everything.)  The best part of the call was one of the witnesses, a mathematical genius who could "prove the book wrong," was so shaken he became a recluse the rest of his life.  I was deeply moved by the caller who gave a shout out to Cornelius for giving him hope in his own life.   And finally, Mike the Millenial added his two cents worth, asking Connie her opinion of Feng shui.  Sounded like he was reading out of some woo book or website.
Ok. You sold me. I will ffwd and but listen to the open lines. You know interestingly some really smart people end up being crazy or recluse in fields, like math, psychics, music, chess, etc. Recall Russian mathematician Perelman who refused the Fields Medal and the million dollar prize for solving some weird math problem after he won them. Bobby FIscher who retreated in a reclusive world of anti-Joo and other paranoia. John Nash Jr, and his story turned movie. The paranoia threats, real and imagined, in his positions got to James Jesus Angleton.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2020, 02:31:58 PM
Ok. You sold me. I will ffwd and but listen to the open lines. You know interestingly some really smart people end up being crazy or recluse in fields, like math, psychics, music, chess, etc. Recall Russian mathematician Perelman who refused the Fields Medal and the million dollar prize for solving some weird math problem after he won them. Bobby FIscher who retreated in a reclusive world of anti-Joo and other paranoia. John Nash Jr, and his story turned movie. The paranoia threats, real and imagined, in his positions got to James Jesus Angleton.

Yeah, well the caller sounded like a member of the "more fingers than teeth" set.  To him, a mathematical genius is likely to mean anyone who passed Algeber.

pate

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 21, 2020, 03:00:04 PM
Yeah, well the caller sounded like a member of the "more fingers than teeth" set.  To him, a mathematical genius is likely to mean anyone who passed Algeber.

Algerbear.  Geez!

-p

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 21, 2020, 03:00:04 PM
Bonnie is semi-frequent caller. I think she once talked about seeing large truck convoys going into some secret base in Nevada and being chased by some 'official vehicles.'  This time an even more elaborate story about doctor (alien) who is replace Hollywood stars with DNA clones at Skinwalker Ranch. The story revolved about some actor named Paul Walker. Kurt Russell was, somehow, involved. Paul Walker was faked killed in a Porsche accident but really drove a Ferrari. And he is still alive, or his clone is? Or something? Hard to follow..... Connie said that 'she was going through something and should write books.' 

Burleson, Texas 1973 UFO sighter Myron, not an Ohio resident, pointed out "military representative with the full garb and hat and everything" so not just a hat. "One of the witnesses ended up becoming a recluse for the rest of his life. And he was a math genius."  Myron was also out in Greeley, Co and he's got the "PHO-toes" of the "boomarang" craft. He has other "PHO-toes" of "spiritual beings in the sky" and "he gots copies of it." "They looked devilish" "The other PHO-toes are devilish."  As an aside Burleson does have a number of Karate etc places as Myron mentioned. 

Larry from Lakeland, WA who was saved by Bigfeet family due to a Sheriff and Outlaw who later were charged with killing some people or something. He was duck hunting and received messages, presumably from the Bigfeet, in his mind to 'get down, they are killing all' 

I couldn't help but think M the M saying "but Ma, we have to rearrange this place, see this FengShui book? I need a new tv and we need to rearrange the couch position. Even businesses have used FungShui!" Mom: "go get a job there then, I like my house the way it is."

Lots of creatures have been seen while "late night fishing" in a Bayou per Donald's story.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on November 21, 2020, 07:05:49 PM
Burleson, Texas 1973 UFO sighter Myron, not an Ohio resident, pointed out "military representative with the full garb and hat and everything" so not just a hat. "One of the witnesses ended up becoming a recluse for the rest of his life. And he was a math genius."  Myron was also out in Greeley, Co and he's got the "PHO-toes" of the "boomarang" craft. He has other "PHO-toes" of "spiritual beings in the sky" and "he gots copies of it." "They looked devilish" "The other PHO-toes are devilish."  As an aside Burleson does have a number of Karate etc places as Myron mentioned. 

PHO is delicious.  I recommend it for hangovers, I have never tried Toe Pho though.  Sounds wierd.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on November 21, 2020, 01:37:31 PM
Connie doing what she does best.  Out dumbing Dave Norway.

It takes a lot to do a whole show on a shitload of edibles.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2019, 03:49:06 PM
From what I can gather Connie has some kind of online business in which you pay for her to go camping and "document" the trip- in hopes of seeing UFOs, Bigfeet, etc. And, apparently, you get to direct her actions by donating. So sort of a 'cam girl' but for Bigfootin' and UFOin', I guess? Interesting concept. I wonder how much she pulls in from folks who want to go Big Footin' but are out of shape to really go hiking or live in areas where there aren't Bigfeet?
From her wacko site.

🌎 "Taking you with me to Active Creepy Hotspots virtually!"
~ Connie

Investigating Earth's Creepiest Hotspots Including Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange lights and Hauntings!
Theorize, Strategize and Experience it with me LiVe ViRtuAlly!

👣 PROJECT CREEPY HOTSPOT:
OKIE DOKIE BIGFOOT with FARLAN HUFF!
History & Prep Nov. 6
Live Investigation Nov. 12-15
Recap Nov. 19

Anything for a buck Connie.

albrecht

I ffwded the first part because it really was nothing about the Mercury missions. The guy was legit but just was about Hollywood productions and the industry so not interesting.

The "Dogman" expert was sort of fun. And some questions were raised: who wins "Dogman vs Bigfoot," well, as you might suspect it can go either way- this based on screams and sounds heard- but most likely in a mano-a-mano fight Bigfoot wins. He is stronger and probably smarter. HOWEVER, Dogman likely also hunt in packs and in that case the Dogmen might win. Either way, due to one being Simian-type and other being Canine-type they don't like to share territory. It would appear from his research that Dogmen are not Werewolves and when sighted wearing tattered clothes it is not because a person transformed into a werewolf but that Dogmen DISGUISE themselves by wearing human clothes.

Also many agencies and groups monitor the Dogman expert. Including the NSA who went to one of his conferences and suggest that he 'not be surprised if he is contacted later,' or some such thing. But also FBI, DIA, CIA, Navy, and even the Marines have been monitoring his websites and recording his data on Dogmen and the like.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2020, 08:28:11 PM...It would appear from his research that Dogmen are not Werewolves and when sighted wearing tattered clothes it is not because a person transformed into a werewolf but that Dogmen DISGUISE themselves by wearing human clothes...

Ha!  Of course.

Some, the higher class ones, even used to ride the rails.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2020, 08:39:07 PM
Ha!  Of course.

Some, the higher class ones, even used to ride the rails.

:)   I don't recall but I think there was quick mention of Anubis and I was waiting for her or guest to go into cribbing plots from "Predator" or "Stargate." Dave Norway would've instantly seized on that and went on a movie segue.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2020, 08:28:11 PM
I ffwded the first part because it really was nothing about the Mercury missions. The guy was legit but just was about Hollywood productions and the industry so not interesting.

The "Dogman" expert was sort of fun. And some questions were raised: who wins "Dogman vs Bigfoot," well, as you might suspect it can go either way- this based on screams and sounds heard- but most likely in a mano-a-mano fight Bigfoot wins. He is stronger and probably smarter. HOWEVER, Dogman likely also hunt in packs and in that case the Dogmen might win. Either way, due to one being Simian-type and other being Canine-type they don't like to share territory. It would appear from his research that Dogmen are not Werewolves and when sighted wearing tattered clothes it is not because a person transformed into a werewolf but that Dogmen DISGUISE themselves by wearing human clothes.

Also many agencies and groups monitor the Dogman expert. Including the NSA who went to one of his conferences and suggest that he 'not be surprised if he is contacted later,' or some such thing. But also FBI, DIA, CIA, Navy, and even the Marines have been monitoring his websites and recording his data on Dogmen and the like.

Did you get the impression Dogman guy was trying to talk around Dogmen picking up the scent of menstruating women? 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2020, 08:55:22 PM
:)   I don't recall but I think there was quick mention of Anubis and I was waiting for her or guest to go into cribbing plots from "Predator" or "Stargate." Dave Norway would've instantly seized on that and went on a movie segue.
Heh, heh... if anyone makes me miss Dave, it’s Willis.  I’m just not into her goofy giggling and air headed Bigfoot’n.  At least with Dave, you can usually count on his unintentional gaffs and strange tendencies, like his seeing things through the prism of Hollywood productions.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 14, 2020, 09:08:29 PM
Did you get the impression Dogman guy was trying to talk around Dogmen picking up the scent of menstruating women?
You could be correct, it seemed as if he was hinting around some issue. I wasn't listening with complete attention. There were some weird moments when it could've gone in a very odd direction. Firstly guest claimed that women were "more logical" in the way they think. This is contrary to science- I kid-  but also contrary to usual 'woo' guests- usually they say women are more empathic and spiritual etc etc and that is why orbs, angels, or whatnot for them. But that comment got praise and giggles from Connie. And so that could be a reason why Dogmen are sighted. Secondly, he also went on about how more women are hunting and "running where they shouldn't be"- or something like that. That got some giggles from Connie. He brought up 'more women hunting' another time also. And then there was that weird statement about how his own GSD was jealous of him and would try to get next to his wife if he was sitting on the couch with her.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on December 14, 2020, 09:22:20 PM
... Secondly, he also went on about how more women are hunting and "running where they shouldn't be"- or something like that. That got some giggles from Connie...

Maybe he was upset about this little girl bagging a 42-point buck on the second day of hunting season:

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/teen-kansas-girls-record-breaking-42-buck-confirmed

Hell yeah, kid!  But I still hate Kansas...

-p

DanTSX

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 13, 2020, 07:35:41 PM
Connie Willis is probably the worst host of c2c am.

At least she is a c2cam host..... :)

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2019, 05:18:58 PM
www.ontheroadwithconnie.com

Jesus.  She’s attractive. 

I kinda want to go on winery tours with her or something.

Y’all are bing far too harsh in her.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on December 19, 2020, 01:12:50 AM
Maybe he was upset about this little girl bagging a 42-point buck on the second day of hunting season:

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/teen-kansas-girls-record-breaking-42-buck-confirmed

Hell yeah, kid!  But I still hate Kansas...

-p
Wow. I hope she appreciates peaking early. Kidding.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on December 19, 2020, 08:33:16 AM
Jesus.  She’s attractive. 

I kinda want to go on winery tours with her or something.

Y’all are bing far too harsh in her.
I’m sure she’ll be more than glad to take your money.  Just tell her you want to go “Bigfoot’n” at some wineries and you can tag along and watch her do weed and get blasted on vino.  Virtually, of course.

From her wacko site.

~ Connie

Investigating Earth's Creepiest Hotspots Including Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange lights and Hauntings!

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on December 19, 2020, 02:03:36 PM
I’m sure she’ll be more than glad to take your money.  Just tell her you want to go “Bigfoot’n” at some wineries and you can tag along and watch her do weed and get blasted on vino.  Virtually, of course.

From her wacko site.

~ Connie

Sounds fun.  Except the remote part.  Not simping for her for $50 a month. Fuck that.  But would totally pack the bong for her while climbing the Tikaboo peak overlook to Area 51 then treat her to a $800 dinner /wine pairing in Vegas after.