• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on July 08, 2017, 11:16:11 PM
Ugh.  Last time I listened to her Gerald Celente was the guest (back in November) and she was terrible.  She kept pronouncing his name wrong and not paying attention at all.  Reminded me of Noory.  Plus she spent the first 5-7 minutes after each break just talking about nonsense.  She sucks.

Try again sometime with the recommended pre-Connie 3x tequila shots + nachos.  You've gotta be in the right mindset.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on July 08, 2017, 11:18:32 PM
Try again sometime with the recommended pre-Connie 3x tequila shots + nachos.  You've gotta be in the right mindset.

Hmmm.  Well, you may be right.

CozyRozie

Connie is shinning tonight... yet Hoagie I'm reading in his thread is awful tonight (as usual) ..and he lies again :) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 11:50:09 PM
Connie is shinning tonight... yet Hoagie I'm reading in his thread is awful tonight (as usual) ..and he lies again :) ;D

How many times have you fapped to Connie's voice?  Be honest.  ;D  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 08, 2017, 11:53:46 PM
How many times have you fapped to Connie's voice?  Be honest.  ;D  ;)

lol,
don't put ideas in my head ::)

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:09:26 AM
fap fap Conie show
fap fap here we go

Finished yet? LOL!  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:14:15 AM
Finished yet? LOL!  ;)

she will be for 3 more hours, ::)   hahaha

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:16:45 AM
she will be for 3 more hours, ::)   hahaha

You're young.  You have stamina.  Keep going!  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:23:33 AM
You're young.  You have stamina.  Keep going!  ;D

fap fap fap fap ...................... fap fap fap fap

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
fap fap fap fap ...................... fap fap fap fap

I envy you.  I got tired after reading the second 'fap.'  :D

CozyRozie

Connie Willis,
The girl that took ShayP virginity and left him to ride a Greyhound bus for a $80 fare is on the air again tonight, ;)
Connie never lies. Hoagland lies every show.

Quote from: ShayP on July 09, 2017, 12:22:04 AM
Yes she does.  She said she loved me on a cold rainy night when I was vulnerable.  But she lied like all the rest.  I was just a pawn in her game.  I've been hurt before.  I became used to it.  Bus fare from Louisville cost me 80 bucks.  I hate Greyhound.  >:(

zeebo

Connie's having a rough nite.  First she tells the first guest "I'm lost on all this stuff."  Then after connection drops to second guest, she ad libs for twenty minutes on how "great" he is and how "amazing" his moon pics are and how he needs money for a "new van".   Now, that line of discussion exhausted, she stalls with the topic of last resort ... How great George Noory's "TV show" is.

CozyRozie

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2017, 01:27:15 AM
Connie's having a rough nite.  First she tells the first guest "I'm lost on all this stuff."  Then after connection drops to second guest, she ad libs for twenty minutes on how "great" he is and how "amazing" his moon pics are and how he needs money for a "new van".   Now, that line of discussion exhausted, she stalls with the topic of last resort ... How great George Noory's "TV Show" is.

Agree on that..tonight is not her best..I think ShayP jinxed her last night for the virginity she took from him when he was young lad full of vitality ;)

zeebo

Quote from: futureMV on July 10, 2017, 01:31:09 AM
Agree on that..tonight is not her best..I think ShayP jinxed her last night for the virginity she took from him when he was young lad full of vitality ;)

Ha, yeah her energy's just off tonite, but at least she's playing some fun bumper music.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2017, 01:38:06 AM
Ha, yeah her energy's just off tonite, but at least she's playing some fun bumper music.
Probably a magic brownie hangover from the previous night.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2017, 05:22:02 AM
Probably a magic brownie hangover from the previous night.

It's hard to say, I didn't notice any more giggles than usual., or any obsessing about snack foods.  On the other hand she did seem preoccupied with the guest's groovy photos.

The Nabob

Connie Willis is not bad, except she needs to cut down her commentary by 75% and move on.   At one time she spent over 15 mins repeating herself. LESS is MORE!

CozyRozie

Quote from: The Nabob on July 10, 2017, 06:43:41 PM
Connie Willis is not bad, except she needs to cut down her commentary by 75% and move on.   At one time she spent over 15 mins repeating herself. LESS is MORE!

Not necessary..lol
Connie just needs to smoke pot before the show and she will be fine, yesterday she was 'sober' that's why she was dry.
Also I'm suspecting that she read ShayP's confession here and she was sad for the way she took his virginity... :D

ShayP

Quote from: futureMV on July 10, 2017, 01:31:09 AM

LOL!  I don't think I was ever full of vitality.  :-\   Shit, maybe.  :D   BTW...I lost my virginity in 1984, and it wasn't with Connie.  ;)

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2017, 01:52:21 PM
It's hard to say, I didn't notice any more giggles than usual., or any obsessing about snack foods.  On the other hand she did seem preoccupied with the guest's groovy photos.
=================================
'Allo!
With you somewhat am i.
Not listening but reading about Connie on web.
Still am i an fan.
Still am i not happy with those in 'bull-grab' that refer to listening to Connie as "fap"related.
I am not happy with the misuse of this and i think Connie deserves some props,to-night must be bad conjunct in horoscope maybe with guest.
I hope to find local broadcast of show,no luck yet.
Meanwhilst,stop all with the useing the fap reference here or feel the semi-wrath of Beelzy.
Give Connie some credit for putting up with this negative,harsh thread critique of her.
She should have called up some defenders on 'bull-grab' to give her an boost.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
[7VF]
PPS:Still ill am i.

Nebraska888

NOT a Willis fan.....she's about as articulate as a seventh grader.

ZaZa

Playing as a background noise show on C2C with Connie Willis tonight, boy is she bad. {music is playing from other stereo in next room}.
I did listen to her show few weeks ago and it was OK, nothing special but OK, but tonight she sucks donkey's dick.
Tonight's guest Albert Taylor is also very weak.     
Her stupid giggling (like that Chinese cunt Heather Wade) is so annoying, and her comments are lame.

Looks like women have big challenge to be good talk show hosts.
Heather Wade, MITD - sucks donkeys dick.
Lisa Garr, C2C - sucks donkeys dick.
Connie Willis, C2C - sucks donkeys dick.

C2C SHOULD REPLACE THOSE TWO BITCHES WITH GOOD MALE HOST.

ZaZa

Quote from: Nebraska888 on August 13, 2017, 03:31:47 PM
NOT a Willis fan.....she's about as articulate as a seventh grader.

Nebraska888,
after tonight's show I must agree with you 110%

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on August 13, 2017, 12:03:37 AM
=================================
'Allo!
With you somewhat am i.
Not listening but reading about Connie on web.
Still am i an fan.
Still am i not happy with those in 'bull-grab' that refer to listening to Connie as "fap"related.
I am not happy with the misuse of this and i think Connie deserves some props,to-night must be bad conjunct in horoscope maybe with guest.
I hope to find local broadcast of show,no luck yet.
Meanwhilst,stop all with the useing the fap reference here or feel the semi-wrath of Beelzy.
Give Connie some credit for putting up with this negative,harsh thread critique of her.
She should have called up some defenders on 'bull-grab' to give her an boost.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
[7VF]
PPS:Still ill am i.

Hey Beelz, glad to see you're at least well enough to still have some semi-wrath at the ready.  I used to tease Ms. Connie alot, but then I heard her on EODR and she just seems like a genuinely nice person, so now I have a bit of a soft spot for her. 

Here's that show, you may be interested in it.  (She comes in about the 27 min. mark.)

http://endofdaysradio.com/connie-willis-radio-remote-viewing-supersoldiers-eodrad-2/

albrecht

Show last night was pretty good. Of course Albert Taylor is always good, even if the subjects are pretty much the same. And the eclipse "geezer" was pretty interesting also. Certainly better than if Norry would've had those guests.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
Show last night was pretty good. Of course Albert Taylor is always good, even if the subjects are pretty much the same. And the eclipse "geezer" was pretty interesting also. Certainly better than if Norry would've had those guests.

I dozed off early but caught the aforementioned "star-geezer" - yeah he was a kick, pretty fired up about it all.  Definitely gets points for the most original eclipse monitoring idea, using radio waves somehow (I didn't really get it).

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on August 14, 2017, 03:58:49 PM
I dozed off early but caught the aforementioned "star-geezer" - yeah he was a kick, pretty fired up about it all.  Definitely gets points for the most original eclipse monitoring idea, using radio waves somehow (I didn't really get it).
Yeah that was unique idea I hadn't heard before. Basically his idea was that we could "hear" the eclipse because it will interfere with the ionosphere and so we should be able to receive weaker signals than in normal times (sort of expansion of what happens at night time normally.)

Juan

I understand global warming is going to increase the number of eclipses.