• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 14, 2022, 03:58:02 PMThat was great, and again quite accurate. The people that attend are always pretty nice and friendly but some of them believe everything.

Before that cruise I interviewed SDM, I had asked him if he was at all concerned about going to jail. He of course said it wasn't anything he was worried about. Fast forward to later this year, he told me he's battling cancer right now.
Another reason to not like modern-day C2C, they totally abandoned him. Could've been epic interviews from the Fed Pen. Even though he was a big part of the show, despite his apparent frauds, deceptions, and crazy theories. They should've had him on. Be fun radio. His "legal" filings and briefs to the Court were epic and bizarre, days on the road evading authorities, the cat issues, his wife, etc. He did some shows on the lam and then from the Pen and it was hilarious. Claims Trump is going to pardon him, an electronic voice saying every few moments "this call is coming from a Federal Correctional Facility," which would interrupt whatever he was saying. Classic. Sorry he got the Big C, I don't wish that on anyone.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2022, 04:12:29 PMAnother reason to not like modern-day C2C, they totally abandoned him. Could've been epic interviews from the Fed Pen. Even though he was a big part of the show, despite his apparent frauds, deceptions, and crazy theories. They should've had him on. Be fun radio. His "legal" filings and briefs to the Court were epic and bizarre, days on the road evading authorities, the cat issues, his wife, etc. He did some shows on the lam and then from the Pen and it was hilarious. Claims Trump is going to pardon him, an electronic voice saying every few moments "this call is coming from a Federal Correctional Facility," which would interrupt whatever he was saying. Classic. Sorry he got the Big C, I don't wish that on anyone.

I've heard many many stories about him
And his wife. Many stories I cannot repeat here haha. I don't really know him too well, but he's always been really nice to me. That truly is a shame that c2c did that, I had never asked him about Noory.

albrecht

Connie replying to 'nano' guest when he said 'not the size but how you use it' n Connie says 'that's what she said' n giggles. Later she talks about '3D printing livers' and a guy 'not a dentist or orthodontist but higher up in the teeth world' who'said soon there will be a pill to make bones or find places to get hard.' (I paraphrase exchange.) She likes to party. Claims some weird online happy hour? Where 'nothing is recorded' and 'you can drink.' Bizarre but cams etc are apparently moneymakers. Very momma Norry unapproved, n sounds not family show.