Author Connie Willis  (Read 115943 times)

Connie Willis
« Reply #960 on: December 20, 2020, 04:59:24 AM »
Sounds fun.  Except the remote part.  Not simping for her for $50 a month. Fuck that.  But would totally pack the bong for her while climbing the Tikaboo peak overlook to Area 51 then treat her to a $800 dinner /wine pairing in Vegas after.
Looking forward to the post-Vegas report.

Connie Willis
« Reply #961 on: December 20, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »
Looking forward to the post-Vegas report.

;D

Connie Willis
« Reply #962 on: December 27, 2020, 01:47:21 PM »
She had one too many edibles last night, I think. Laughing at random points, mumbling, more air-headed than normal, garbled words, rambling sentences, mispronunciations, random interjections, and so on. I hope she keeps her head more clear, lest she actually finds a Dogman on one of her cam shows in the woods.

Connie Willis
« Reply #963 on: December 27, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »
She had one too many edibles last night, I think. Laughing at random points, mumbling, more air-headed than normal, garbled words, rambling sentences, mispronunciations, random interjections, and so on. I hope she keeps her head more clear, lest she actually finds a Dogman on one of her cam shows in the woods.
Ha!  Sounds like a case of the magic brownies. 

Connie Willis
« Reply #964 on: December 27, 2020, 02:09:51 PM »
Ha!  Sounds like a case of the magic brownies.

She made a big deal out of broadcasting from her home now...probably too near the kitchen I'll wager.

Connie Willis
« Reply #965 on: December 27, 2020, 02:38:42 PM »
She made a big deal out of broadcasting from her home now...probably too near the kitchen I'll wager.
For a cam girl who is trying to make money by going out into the woods to find Bigfeet and Dogmen she had real trouble with the second guest also- who was trying to talk about missing hikers and safety in the woods. Something that could be of use in Connie's cam business but she couldn't even remember the basics the guest just told her!

Connie Willis
« Reply #966 on: December 27, 2020, 06:36:46 PM »
Hot damn, fun with Connie, “Far Out Thursdays - Discussing aliens and UFOs to remote viewing and EVEN BEES MAKING HONEY!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis/

"After 20 years as a broadcast journalist on national radio and television, I now walk the walk meeting interesting people, visiting interesting places, and investigating interesting 'things.' Better yet, I'll take you with me!" -Connie
PROJECT: CREEPY HOTSPOTS with Connie Willis

Investigating Earth's Creepiest Hotspots of Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange lights and Hauntings!

A Unique Live Streaming Travel Show Into The Unknown!

Theorize, Strategize and Experience it with me LiVe ViRtuaLLy!

Blue Rock Talk with Connie Willis

Featuring:

On The Road With Connie Project: Creepy Hotspots  - Connie latest Project takes you on all nite investigations or camping 3-5 night to secret active creepy Hotspots of authentic researchers of Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange Lights, Hauntings and more virtually, via live stream and live chats!
Far Out Thursdays - Discussing aliens and UFOs to remote viewing and even bees making honey.
Bigfoot Friday - Bigfoot researchers discussing and displaying their finds.
Meet Connie:

BLUE ROCK TALK TV with Connie Willis
COAST TO COAST AM
TV HOST/ANCHOR/REPORTER: UPN, ESPN, SPEED, TNN Motorsports, FOX Sports DISNEY, OXYGEN, QVC, HSN, TSC...
RADIO HOST/PERSONALITY: COAST TO COAST, WHAS, WWKA, WDBO, WVEZ, WSRZ, WMGB, KISS, KOOL, WAKY, WPHT, KEX, KOA, KHOW
BlueRockTalk.TV

Connie Willis
« Reply #967 on: December 27, 2020, 06:45:14 PM »
Her website is something else.  Sign up now!

“THAT’S A $4,970 VALUE!
*All this adds up to an additional $1,973 value (INCLUDED FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP) That’s a $4,970 value in access, live investigations, content, community, and bonuses… All yours for our normal price of $97 per month… If you join today, I’ll give you 50% off our monthly membership of $97! That means you get EVERYTHING on this page, for just… $49 per month!”

https://www.bluerocktalk.tv/

Connie Willis
« Reply #968 on: December 30, 2020, 08:53:42 PM »
Her website is something else.  Sign up now!

“THAT’S A $4,970 VALUE!
*All this adds up to an additional $1,973 value (INCLUDED FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP) That’s a $4,970 value in access, live investigations, content, community, and bonuses… All yours for our normal price of $97 per month… If you join today, I’ll give you 50% off our monthly membership of $97! That means you get EVERYTHING on this page, for just… $49 per month!”

https://www.bluerocktalk.tv/

Full service?