Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on December 19, 2020, 07:32:36 PM
Sounds fun.  Except the remote part.  Not simping for her for $50 a month. Fuck that.  But would totally pack the bong for her while climbing the Tikaboo peak overlook to Area 51 then treat her to a $800 dinner /wine pairing in Vegas after.
Looking forward to the post-Vegas report.

albrecht

She had one too many edibles last night, I think. Laughing at random points, mumbling, more air-headed than normal, garbled words, rambling sentences, mispronunciations, random interjections, and so on. I hope she keeps her head more clear, lest she actually finds a Dogman on one of her cam shows in the woods.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2020, 01:47:21 PM
She had one too many edibles last night, I think. Laughing at random points, mumbling, more air-headed than normal, garbled words, rambling sentences, mispronunciations, random interjections, and so on. I hope she keeps her head more clear, lest she actually finds a Dogman on one of her cam shows in the woods.
Ha!  Sounds like a case of the magic brownies. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2020, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: ItsOver on December 27, 2020, 01:56:40 PM
Ha!  Sounds like a case of the magic brownies.

She made a big deal out of broadcasting from her home now...probably too near the kitchen I'll wager.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 27, 2020, 02:09:51 PM
She made a big deal out of broadcasting from her home now...probably too near the kitchen I'll wager.
For a cam girl who is trying to make money by going out into the woods to find Bigfeet and Dogmen she had real trouble with the second guest also- who was trying to talk about missing hikers and safety in the woods. Something that could be of use in Connie's cam business but she couldn't even remember the basics the guest just told her!

ItsOver

Hot damn, fun with Connie, “Far Out Thursdays - Discussing aliens and UFOs to remote viewing and EVEN BEES MAKING HONEY!

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis/

"After 20 years as a broadcast journalist on national radio and television, I now walk the walk meeting interesting people, visiting interesting places, and investigating interesting 'things.' Better yet, I'll take you with me!" -Connie
PROJECT: CREEPY HOTSPOTS with Connie Willis

Investigating Earth's Creepiest Hotspots of Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange lights and Hauntings!

A Unique Live Streaming Travel Show Into The Unknown!

Theorize, Strategize and Experience it with me LiVe ViRtuaLLy!

Blue Rock Talk with Connie Willis

Featuring:

On The Road With Connie Project: Creepy Hotspots  - Connie latest Project takes you on all nite investigations or camping 3-5 night to secret active creepy Hotspots of authentic researchers of Bigfoot, Dogman, Strange Lights, Hauntings and more virtually, via live stream and live chats!
Far Out Thursdays - Discussing aliens and UFOs to remote viewing and even bees making honey.
Bigfoot Friday - Bigfoot researchers discussing and displaying their finds.
Meet Connie:

BLUE ROCK TALK TV with Connie Willis
COAST TO COAST AM
TV HOST/ANCHOR/REPORTER: UPN, ESPN, SPEED, TNN Motorsports, FOX Sports DISNEY, OXYGEN, QVC, HSN, TSC...
RADIO HOST/PERSONALITY: COAST TO COAST, WHAS, WWKA, WDBO, WVEZ, WSRZ, WMGB, KISS, KOOL, WAKY, WPHT, KEX, KOA, KHOW
BlueRockTalk.TV

ItsOver

Her website is something else.  Sign up now!

“THAT’S A $4,970 VALUE!
*All this adds up to an additional $1,973 value (INCLUDED FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP) That’s a $4,970 value in access, live investigations, content, community, and bonuses… All yours for our normal price of $97 per month… If you join today, I’ll give you 50% off our monthly membership of $97! That means you get EVERYTHING on this page, for just… $49 per month!”

https://www.bluerocktalk.tv/

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on December 27, 2020, 06:45:14 PM
Her website is something else.  Sign up now!

“THAT’S A $4,970 VALUE!
*All this adds up to an additional $1,973 value (INCLUDED FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP) That’s a $4,970 value in access, live investigations, content, community, and bonuses… All yours for our normal price of $97 per month… If you join today, I’ll give you 50% off our monthly membership of $97! That means you get EVERYTHING on this page, for just… $49 per month!”

https://www.bluerocktalk.tv/

Full service?

albrecht

Connie Willis had frequent caller "Erik the Mind-Control Guy" as a guest last night. But then one of the typical woo gals about channeling and helping abductees.

albrecht

The second woo gal though had a unique spin in which, I wasn't clear how, but something about avoiding being 'reported' via HIPPA or getting something 'on your record' when you go to her for her services that might be problematic with your insurance company, getting a job, etc. I don't know the rules but I thought one of the points of HIPPA and privacy laws (haha, yeah right) was that going to a psychiatrist, doctor, or even psychologist was private, or even rehabs, or supposed to be? I know they leak out (who was that VP candidate once) but, in theory. So I wasn't sure what her point was.

albrecht

The gold miner Mike had some interesting stories, unfortunately had phone troubles. He had some interesting theory about Bigfeet eating gold and, perhaps, that is why we can't find bodies and, maybe, why gold seams are maybe dead Bigfeet. Or something? Connie doesn't believe that Bigfeet are dangerous but Mike disagreed. Where is Akwilly? He could detail some Alaska tales also. Like burning crap, and I mean crap. Hope he and his dog are well and the Bigfeet didn't get them!
Walt called in to hit on Connie again.