• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

AvDaBr

It's neat that Andy and Barney let Otis call in to Coast to Coast AM.

Drunk guest mentions Tesla.

Connie:  "Tesla is one cool dude."


Is Connie around 13 years old?

After the interview, this guest is going to go fall down somewhere.

SnapT

They used the Montauk Chair to manifest a CAN OF BEER?

Now Connie is imagining all the delicious food the chair could manifest for her.

AvDaBr

The bubbles are literally coming out the radio.

Don't you love a psychic who will say "holy moly"?

It just adds so much to his claims.

ACE of CLUBS

Connie is our friend .....

Juan Cena

Quote from: SnapT on February 15, 2015, 01:45:19 AM
They used the Montauk Chair to manifest a CAN OF BEER?

Now Connie is imagining all the delicious food the chair could manifest for her.

That's what smoking ganja will do to you. *Munchies!*

SnapT

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 15, 2015, 01:43:49 AM
Drunk guest mentions Tesla.

Connie:  "Tesla is one cool dude."

Is Connie around 13 years old?

I love "Mon-drunk Twalk."

Bellathor

This is like a slow-motion train wreck.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Bellathor on February 15, 2015, 01:52:04 AM
This is like a slow-motion train wreck.


The only thing I can compare tonight to is the night Dave Reuben flipped out after Roger Lear suggested he might have been abducted by aliens.

Connie:  "Where did you come out?"

Guest:  "On Long Island about 20 years in the past . . . I mean, 'the future.'"



"Occifer, was I driving tonight?"

goldendeal

This guy has got to be wasted....slurring his words, sounds like he about to fall asleep, thankfully Jorch is not there tonight , we would not understand a thing said between the two of them. At what point does Connie  say, this show sucks, and dumps  the guest?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 15, 2015, 01:43:49 AM
Drunk guest mentions Tesla.

Connie:  "Tesla is one cool dude."


Is Connie around 13 years old?

I bet Connie listened to Tesla in the 80's

SnapT

This guy rivals Lionel Fanthorpe in the "greatest storyteller ever born" department...

Juan Cena

Quote from: goldendeal on February 15, 2015, 01:56:05 AM
This guy has got to be wasted....slurring his words, sounds like he about to fall asleep, thankfully Jorch is not there tonight , we would not understand a thing said between the two of them. At what point does Connie  say, this show sucks, and dumps  the guest?

You're going the impression that Connie isn't under the influence of drugs right now.

They used to put guys like this in rehab.

Now they make them "Coast-to-Coast AM" guests.

Bellathor

Connie needs to hang up on this old drunk and just do open lines for the next two hours.

What would Art have done with a guest like this?

Juan Cena

They just used Manic Street Preachers for bumper music. Gotta give somebody points for that. Especially since it was "If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next."

Juan Cena

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 15, 2015, 01:59:21 AM
They used to put guys like this in rehab.

Now they make them "Coast-to-Coast AM" guests.

Or C2C hosts, in Connie's case.

SnapT

Quote from: Bellathor on February 15, 2015, 02:01:26 AM
Connie needs to hang up on this old drunk and just do open lines for the next two hours.

What would Art have done with a guest like this?

Well, he at least would have had numerous specific follow-up questions after the guest mentioned he had once been sent twenty years into the future by a time portal.

Does Connie read this board religiously like George Noory and Art Bell do?

Connie, could you please ask the guest to pronounce "Mr. Mxyzptlk"?

Funny how Jorch labels us the "misfits."

Yet "Coast-to-Coast AM" puts goofballs like this guy on the air -- and plenty more --  for the whole country to hear.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 15, 2015, 02:06:02 AM
Funny how Jorch labels us the "misfits."

Yet "Coast-to-Coast AM" puts goofballs like this guy on the air -- and plenty more --  for the whole country to hear.

And guest hosts like Connie who are obviously on goofballs.

/Beating This into the ground'd

[Commercials end.]

Connie:  "Preston, are you back here with me?"

Preston Nichols (after a long pause):  "Gwelp . . . I'm here."

No, Preston Nichols does not have hot oatmeal in his mouth.

He's three shits to the sheets.


SnapT

Connie should drop this drunk and switch to an interview with Falkie.

He has much more detailed stories about his time travel experiences.
http://youtu.be/w2fFVDJhFzQ

AvDaBr

The big reptilian didn't think his bowels stunk.  You won't get that on a Knapp show.

LOL

Preston Nichols:  "Did you ever see 'Star Trek' where Captain Jerk . . . ?"

AvDaBr

The grays smelled like fecal matter.  This guy needs to be a regular.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod