• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Race baiting in America

Started by Quick Karl, August 24, 2014, 02:14:22 AM

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2014, 10:34:39 PM
Aww Onan, you're acting like an angry adolescent - I thought you were so far superior to me that you swore off ever responding to a post of mine ever again?

It was me telling to grow up that got to you, wasn't it?

Yeah, that is it Karl... nothing gets past you, huh?

I gave up the idea that you had any ability to understand.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 24, 2014, 10:35:34 PM
Yeah, that is it Karl... nothing gets past you, huh?

You packing a tampon again big guy?

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2014, 10:36:01 PM
You packing a tampon again big guy?

There ya go, Tampon... wow, I'm hurt.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 24, 2014, 10:37:31 PM
There ya go, Tampon... wow, I'm hurt.

I figured you'd be used to it by now? You just can't stand that I think you are a fraud, can ya?

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2014, 11:01:53 PM
I figured you'd be used to it by now? You just can't stand that I think you are a fraud, can ya?

What's the name of that toy breed that yaps and yaps at people, like it actually matters and could possibly frighten or intimidate anyone?  Just got a flashback to it but the name eludes me.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 24, 2014, 11:07:04 PM
What's the name of that toy breed that yaps and yaps at people, like it actually matters and could possibly frighten or intimidate anyone?  Just got a flashback to it but the name eludes me.

I think they call it an onan-digital-pig-fucker -- it a cross between an asshole and a douche, and it has mental problems.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2014, 11:23:18 PM
I think they call it an onan-digital-pig-fucker -- it a cross between an asshole and a douche, and it has mental problems.

C'mere, Karl, I wanna pinch your ass.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 24, 2014, 11:56:06 PM
Nice.  You suck my cock with that mouth?

Listen, everyone here knows you wish you had a spine (meaning courage and the determination to overcome your shortcomings), and that I remind you of how sad and weak you are, but you really need to get over your obsession with me - you will never be me, just accept it, and go on being nothing...

And seek psychological help for your sexual dysfunction. Maybe Onan can help you?

SciFiAuthor

The love in this thread gives me hope for the world. I love you guys. Well, except Nowhere; he blows donkey cock. Fuck him and the Connecticut he rode in on, but otherwise you're all sorta ok in my book.

;) We're onto something Nowhere, discourse and infighting can coexist unlike these unreasonable fuckers.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2014, 12:05:53 AM
Maybe Onan can help you?

Oooo, that reminds me.  Would it be okay if Onan, or maybe NowhereInTime, administers your fisting today?  You see, I'm going to be busy with something called "having a life."  I know that's a term that's unfamiliar to you, and might even be a little scary.  But don't worry, it's actually a good thing.  Maybe someday, God willing, you can "have a life" too!

For now, though, I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and let someone else take care of you today, mmm'kay?  Awww, don't be sad.  I'll be back...real soon!

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 25, 2014, 10:20:52 AM
Oooo, that reminds me.  Would it be okay if Onan, or maybe NowhereInTime, administers your fisting today?  You see, I'm going to be busy with something called "having a life."  I know that's a term that's unfamiliar to you, and might even be a little scary.  But don't worry, it's actually a good thing.  Maybe someday, God willing, you can "have a life" too!

For now, though, I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and let someone else take care of you today, mmm'kay?  Awww, don't be sad.  I'll be back...real soon!

Someone talking about "having a life" and fisting in the same sentence...

The maturity, class, and intelligence is astounding.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2014, 11:00:30 AM
Someone talking about "having a life" and fisting in the same sentence...

That be two different sentences, perfesser.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2014, 11:00:30 AM
The maturity, class, and intelligence is astounding.

Thanks!  I love me, too.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 25, 2014, 12:48:43 AM
The love in this thread gives me hope for the world. I love you guys. Well, except Nowhere; he blows donkey cock. Fuck him and the Connecticut he rode in on, but otherwise you're all sorta ok in my book.

;) We're onto something Nowhere, discourse and infighting can coexist unlike these unreasonable fuckers.
I love it!  Not as much as baboon, of course...

You talk big for a man sharing bath slippers with Jorch in St Louis, by the way....

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 26, 2014, 05:29:03 PM
I love it!  Not as much as baboon, of course...

You talk big for a man sharing bath slippers with Jorch in St Louis, by the way....

You really do hold back and there's no excuse for it. Here's how it's done:

"Baboon? Pfft, at least I'm not blowing Jorch in a St. Louis Denny's bathroom hoping to get an interview to promote one of your shitty books. I read the last one, getting through it was like trying to shit out the fucking Berlin Wall."

Feel the hate, embrace it! Dish it out with heart.  :) 

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 26, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

"Baboon? Pfft, at least I'm not blowing Jorch in a St. Louis Denny's bathroom hoping to get an interview to promote one of your shitty books. I read the last one, getting through it was like trying to shit out the fucking Berlin Wall."

Wow... Talk about your own worst critic.  I think the problem is that you actually have to let the hate build for a time.  Like a pressure cooker that does not do it's best work until after the water boils.  Your expectations are too high; give Onan time to get the hate to an acceptable level before you demand that he dish it out with heart.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 26, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

This is why you're an author and I sell handles of Dubra.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 28, 2014, 03:52:47 PM
This is why you're an author and I sell handles of Dubra.

Dubra's a weird one. I've seen it in liquor stores in New England, but not here or out west. A regional rot gut American Vodka, like that makes any damned sense. But if it's any consolation, most writers agree that the essence of writing well means getting good and loaded and putting your demons to paper. Your customers may well win Pulitzers and take their place on the NYT list because you sold them a bottle of Jim Beam.