• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Iann Punnets show from 4/19/ 08

Started by elievano, April 20, 2008, 10:46:35 AM

elievano

Oh My God whatt the Hell is wrong with this show!!!!Now we have to hear  bullcrap ...im out of C2C lost in space.... ???

ArtBellFan

Ian obviously doesn't like what he is doing, doesn't have the courtesy to greet his listeners anymore, can't handle him anymore, he starts the show with mumbling in the background, funny he's not, major change in him in the past six months and most of his guests suck, this isn't Coast in my opinion, at one time Ian was a breath of fresh air, now it stinks.

I liked his voice better last night then when I last heard him 8 or 9 years ago (Or maybe I changed  ??? ).  He played the skeptic part well although he did we use some weak trivializations and comparisons to  push his side of the debate.  I'll listen again tonight although I'm not really interested in the subject matter.

slipstream

Quote from: ArtBellFan on April 20, 2008, 01:45:06 PM
Ian obviously doesn't like what he is doing, doesn't have the courtesy to greet his listeners anymore, can't handle him anymore, he starts the show with mumbling in the background, funny he's not, major change in him in the past six months and most of his guests suck, this isn't Coast in my opinion, at one time Ian was a breath of fresh air, now it stinks.

I wondered at one point if the interview was going to be discontinued.  It was a bit of a train wreck last night.  Ian doesn't seem to enjoy doing coast to coast lately. 

Max