• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does Noory get a lot of women?

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, August 19, 2014, 09:02:09 PM

Kelt

Saw him on Ancient Aliens last night.

A 'tash like that is nothing less than a Poon-magnet.

He must have to beat the ladies off with a shitty stick, having a 'tash like that.

b_dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 19, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

Ahhh yes ... Comrade Leonid from Bodyhairistan always had sweet eyes for the ladies.  And sweet eyebrows. 

Juan Cena

I'm pretty sure that when Snorge first saw a woman naked, he asked "Is that a portal?"

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 11, 2014, 01:03:08 AM
I'm pretty sure that when Snorge first saw a woman naked, he asked "Is that a portal?"

Rimshot.

I think George gets a lot of women who are middle-aged and who might accurately be described as "sans uteri," meaning they've had hysterectomies and find George hysterically funny.

Quote from: popple on August 19, 2014, 11:23:05 PM
GEORGE RALPH NOORY
June 4, 1950 - ? ? ? ? ?
Astrological sign: Gemini

George, pictured above

http://youtu.be/4aneWJw59K0

"They're like the butterflies of the zodiac. They move from one flower, to another, to another..."

1. Might try some dark sex (just to try it) 2. During sex their attention span moves quickly 3. They may start talking about something else during sex 4. Change position quickly 5. Energetic (P90seX) 6. Especially likes sex when traveling other places (oh dear) 7. Sign of communication & gets  extremely excited by dirty messages! 8. Excellent dirty talkers & stimulates partners with their words 9. Tendency to split their affection between people 10. Likes colorful undies & playful lolita schoolgirl look 11. Good with their hands 12. Arms are their erogenous zones 13. Likes slim & young looking partners 14. Great at role playing

What year were these pre2015 McMinville UFOFest photos?  Is that you?   

ninjashoes

He has a little bit of game but it really looks bad when he doesn't even act interested in the topics at hand and instead seems focused on using his newfound status to obtain sexual pleasure for himself.

The whole paranormal date thing throws me off as well.

Forget this word "paranormal" we are dealing with reality here. A whole supernatural world of magic and mystery and these guys are still stuck at "can I get her number?".

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 07, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
... A whole supernatural world of magic and mystery and these guys are still stuck at "can I get her number?".

Shocking, isn't it?

was Noory macking on the Haunted Housewives?

Does Kellogg's have a lot of corn flakes?

zeebo

The ladies just fall all over him (tripping over their cats).

ninjashoes

Senda is Noory's wingman obviously.

I hope one day they let me hang out with them and we find some women to add to the milk farm.