• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

gimme something to watch im bored

Started by danDNA, October 07, 2008, 08:16:30 PM

danDNA

ive been away but now im back, temporarily, my computer is knackered, so im on borrowed computer. its 3.15 am and i couldnt sleep, can someone suggest something for me to watch on youtube or some shit?

danDNA

i dont mind scroobius pip and dan le sac, but he has got an annoying 'estuary' accent from a particular part of england called Kent, and i cant avoid hearing that first and foremost.
i gotta say my cats are so alive at this time of night, the cat flap just keeps flapping and flapping, my cat just chased out another cat. im still not tired, watching IT crowd though.

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on October 07, 2008, 08:49:55 PM
i dont mind scroobius pip and dan le sac, but he has got an annoying 'estuary' accent from a particular part of england called Kent, and i cant avoid hearing that first and foremost.
i gotta say my cats are so alive at this time of night, the cat flap just keeps flapping and flapping, my cat just chased out another cat. im still not tired, watching IT crowd though.

That accent is hot. Is he like one of those guys from the Eastenders? I used to date someone from Stoke-On-Trent.

danDNA

kent is the former 'garden of england' and is where the Thames empties into the sea.
BTW, have you ever seen Dave Gorman, the comedian? he just done an amazing programme called America unchained where he tried to go across US without using any chain gas, food or lodging.

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on October 07, 2008, 08:59:53 PM
kent is the former 'garden of england' and is where the Thames empties into the sea.
BTW, have you ever seen Dave Gorman, the comedian? he just done an amazing programme called America unchained where he tried to go across US without using any chain gas, food or lodging.

No, I need to check it out. Linky?

danDNA

anything by dave gorman is genius. he done a series where he tried to get together all the dave gormans in the world.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uZuIeVONYyw

DAN, are you  by any chance a Dylan Moran fan?

danDNA

not really no, ive only seen him in black books, with bill bailey. you?

Frys Girl

Quote from: danDNA on October 08, 2008, 12:07:59 PM
Black Books is the best show. Ever. <runs to get black books dvds>

In the spirit of all this political talk on here today:
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=370617&altf=Hfpshf&altl=Oppsz
If you go to the page, you can follow a link to join in the grassroots movement. Oh, yea! Thank God it's a joke. For now...

EvB

I just stuck my son's name in it and sent it to him and his partner - Abby.

Quote from: danDNA on October 08, 2008, 12:07:59 PM

Yeah, I like him and Bill Bailey.  I used to hate him, but warmed up after watching Black Books and a couple of his stand-ups.  The reason I asked is that he does a bit about accents he can't stand and the "estuary" is one of them.