• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The reason why Robin Williams killed himself

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, August 14, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 17, 2014, 10:09:05 PM
The fact that you make constant reference to "14 year old boys" and "12 year old girls"

Every time I have mentioned anything about a 12-yr old, it has been comparing your argumentative and intellectual qualities to those of a 12-yr old. I have never once made any sexual reference to a child, ever - unlike the multitude of times that you have, and continue to.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2014, 07:20:24 AM
Every time I have mentioned anything about a 12-yr old, it has been comparing your argumentative and intellectual qualities to those of a 12-yr old. I have never once made any sexual reference to a child, ever - unlike the multitude of times that you have, and continue to.
I see you've modified this comment since first posted.  Understood.  The guilt must be boiling your innards; I doubt you can sit still right now.
Your incessant references to children, especially adolescent children, speak to a man incapable of dealing with adults on a peer level.  You portray your opponents on this site as children because you feel comfortable asserting dominance over children.  Your predilection for invoking early adolescent children in your retorts indicate an obsession with pre-adult formative years; years where your only guidance was the stern institutional discipline of the orphanage rather than guided by loving parents.  Your first sexual experience was undoubtedly an awkward, confused attempt at bonding with another of the male orphans that ended in punishment.  Probably at the hands of a female disciplinarian who, taking the place of your absent mother, caused you to resent all women, as seen by your misogyny in your posts. And you still won't comment on your activities in Thailand.  At this point, don't bother.
Bluster and bloviate as much as you like; you have practically confessed to your deviance. The anonymity of the internet empowers you to be bold but it can also be your ruin.  I hate to invoke other users, but the authorities did catch up to Morphiaflow...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 18, 2014, 01:25:53 PM
I see you've modified this comment since first posted.  Understood.  The guilt must be boiling your innards; I doubt you can sit still right now.
Your incessant references to children, especially adolescent children, speak to a man incapable of dealing with adults on a peer level.  You portray your opponents on this site as children because you feel comfortable asserting dominance over children.  Your predilection for invoking early adolescent children in your retorts indicate an obsession with pre-adult formative years; years where your only guidance was the stern institutional discipline of the orphanage rather than guided by loving parents.  Your first sexual experience was undoubtedly an awkward, confused attempt at bonding with another of the male orphans that ended in punishment.  Probably at the hands of a female disciplinarian who, taking the place of your absent mother, caused you to resent all women, as seen by your misogyny in your posts. And you still won't comment on your activities in Thailand.  At this point, don't bother.
Bluster and bloviate as much as you like; you have practically confessed to your deviance. The anonymity of the internet empowers you to be bold but it can also be your ruin.  I hate to invoke other users, but the authorities did catch up to Morphiaflow...

And then you wonder why I call you a 12-yr old...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2014, 03:59:54 PM
And then you wonder why I call you a 12-yr old...
I'm sure it's because you want to "discipline" me...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 18, 2014, 04:12:28 PM
I'm sure it's because you want to "discipline" me...

You're projecting again, creep.

yumyumtree

Quote from: analog kid on August 17, 2014, 12:19:13 PM
Yeah, I used to get my blood pressure worked up over this kind of talk, but I don't care anymore (and of course I expected a reply along these lines), and I'm not interested in explaining myself. You think whatever you want and I'll keep taking my Prozac.
I was on Wellbutrin for several years myself. Whatever works.  I'm off it now.

One thing I've always resented, though,is the moral equivalence game lumping in prescription drugs with recreational drugs.  I've noticed most of the people who do it have alcohol or illicit drug problems that are threatening their day-to-day functioning.

McPhallus

Quote from: yumyumtree on August 18, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
I was on Wellbutrin for several years myself. Whatever works.  I'm off it now.

One thing I've always resented, though,is the moral equivalence game lumping in prescription drugs with recreational drugs.  I've noticed most of the people who do it have alcohol or illicit drug problems that are threatening their day-to-day functioning.

What I find obnoxious are certain people out there who think that herbs and "natural remedies" are somehow the cure to everything and look down on those of us who either choose to take synthetic drugs because they are more appropriate or because we have no other option.

onan

It is so confounding, have diabetes, take metformin to insulin, no one notices. Have a cardiac issue and take an antihypertensive and/or a diuretic, no one notices. Have a breathing problem take one of hundreds of medications and again no one cares. But have a mental issue and some think it is a weakness or a scam.

Quick Karl

It isn't that I feel no compassion for someone with troubles similar to what Robbin Williams must have been dealing with, but he is living proof, with all of the money at his disposal (we can presume that with his potential for earning large sums of it, a psychiatrist might have helped him and waited for his cut), that psychiatry and counseling and SSRI's, really can't help a person - all it does is numb them out for a while. My guess is that Robin was tired of feeling numb...

You ever hear of a therapist telling a client to get out and they don't need to come back?...

The old cliche about the person in the psychiatrist's/therapists office with the biggest problems being the psychiatrist/therapist, holds true.

Onan, what drugs are you presently taking to control your depression? Are they working? How do you know?

pate

I figured he died because we stopped laughing...

Nan0o, Nan0o...

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2014, 09:07:33 PM
It isn't that I feel no compassion for someone with troubles similar to what Robbin Williams must have been dealing with, but he is living proof, with all of the money at his disposal (we can presume that with his potential for earning large sums of it, a psychiatrist might have helped him and waited for his cut), that psychiatry and counseling and SSRI's, really can't help a person - all it does is numb them out for a while. My guess is that Robin was tired of feeling numb...

You ever hear of a therapist telling a client to get out and they don't need to come back?...

The old cliche about the person in the psychiatrist's/therapists office with the biggest problems being the psychiatrist/therapist, holds true.

Onan, what drugs are you presently taking to control your depression? Are they working? How do you know?

Compassion? fuck, you only know shadenboner.

All chronic medical conditions need regular checkups. You think someone with hypertension is told there is no need to come back?

I give up, you are plainly just a cocksucker and a dumb one at that. Rather than consider you may be wrong you just become more dense. Keep at it, eventually you will get there.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2014, 06:54:39 PM
You're projecting again, creep.
Even your response, simplistic and childlike, denotes an implicit agreement that you are damaged goods.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2014, 09:07:33 PM

Compassion? Oh, Karl! That's the single funniest thing you've ever posted!
Your inner rage at your parents for abandoning you, your hatred of women for rejecting you (starting with Mommy Dearest), and your envy of children who grew up in loving homes has rendered you incapable of "compassion".
You're an impotent man-child who hides behind the anonymity of the internet. Only there do you feel any sense of confidence, boasting of your prowess with your "gun". Any guesses what you're talking about there, Sigmund?
Compassion? Not from a psychotic, impotent, serial liar like you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on August 18, 2014, 08:00:37 PM
It is so confounding, have diabetes, take metformin to insulin, no one notices. Have a cardiac issue and take an antihypertensive and/or a diuretic, no one notices. Have a breathing problem take one of hundreds of medications and again no one cares. But have a mental issue and some think it is a weakness or a scam.
And if you have an erection lasting over 4 hrs you're supposed to see a doctor? WTF?

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2014, 07:45:51 AM
And if you have an erection lasting over 4 hrs you're supposed to see a doctor? WTF?

Yeah, I think they give you a medal or something...

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 19, 2014, 04:39:07 AM
I give up...

You've said that at least ten times already - lets see if you can stick with it this time?

You're just pissy because I question the benefit your chosen occupation actually provides to anyone, beyond sucking dollars out of unhappy people's wallets...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 19, 2014, 06:35:09 AM
Compassion? Oh, Karl! That's the single funniest thing you've ever posted!
Your inner rage at your parents for abandoning you, your hatred of women for rejecting you (starting with Mommy Dearest), and your envy of children who grew up in loving homes has rendered you incapable of "compassion".
You're an impotent man-child who hides behind the anonymity of the internet. Only there do you feel any sense of confidence, boasting of your prowess with your "gun". Any guesses what you're talking about there, Sigmund?
Compassion? Not from a psychotic, impotent, serial liar like you.

You sure dedicate an awful lot of energy to my childhood experiences - when you do that does it make you feel virile? Personally, I think you're a fucking mental case, and the most unstable person on this entire forum; and I love that my posts make you hysterical, so predictably!

But the thing about you that amazes me the most is that after all this time, you can't seem to comprehend that you're insignificant.

Foodlion

That should help.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 10:29:46 AM
You sure dedicate an awful lot of energy to my childhood experiences - when you do that does it make you feel virile? Personally, I think you're a fucking mental case, and the most unstable person on this entire forum; and I love that my posts make you hysterical, so predictably!

But the thing about you that amazes me the most is that after all this time, you can't seem to comprehend that you're insignificant.
Hysterical? More hyperbole and self congratulation. You really seem to think you are some kind of master manipulator. How many times have you congratulated yourself for your clownish avatar? How many times have you accused respondents of hysteria? Really, "I am the light"?
Your behavior speaks to childhood of neglect. The foundation of who you are (and why you crave attention) stems from your parents not loving you enough to keep you, no one caring enough about you to listen to you, and no one caring about you now. Sucks to be you.
As to insignificant? Karl, this is a forum dedicated to an inactive radio host; worse, this a politics thread for a site otherwise discussing the paranormal.
Yet you try to dominate every thread, including several threads no one even commented on.
Unstable? Heal thyself...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 19, 2014, 11:25:46 AM
Hysterical? More hyperbole and self congratulation. You really seem to think you are some kind of master manipulator. How many times have you congratulated yourself for your clownish avatar? How many times have you accused respondents of hysteria? Really, "I am the light"?
Your behavior speaks to childhood of neglect. The foundation of who you are (and why you crave attention) stems from your parents not loving you enough to keep you, no one caring enough about you to listen to you, and no one caring about you now. Sucks to be you.
As to insignificant? Karl, this is a forum dedicated to an inactive radio host; worse, this a politics thread for a site otherwise discussing the paranormal.
Yet you try to dominate every thread, including several threads no one even commented on.
Unstable? Heal thyself...

So, you got that virile feeling again, huh?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 11:39:16 AM
So, you got that virile feeling again, huh?
Never lost it. Someday, maybe, you'll have enough self-esteem to understand.
By the by, one friend to another, the incongruous one liners make you seem oafish and uncomprehending. Best to either bring it or leave it.

b_dubb

See a sexy doctor. Just my preference.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 19, 2014, 11:52:12 AM
Never lost it. Someday, maybe, you'll have enough self-esteem to understand.
By the by, one friend to another, the incongruous one liners make you seem oafish and uncomprehending. Best to either bring it or leave it.

Nitwit, you pathetic old throwback. Do you realize how absurd your irrational obsession with me is, or are you really just too mentally damaged to realize just how much of yourself you are projecting in all of your diatribes? It is as obvious as daylight that all of your own demons are unleashed every time you post something in reply to me, and you can't even help yourself. Are you jealous of me and it causes you to loose control of your emotions?

You've run on about all of your sexual dysfunctions and urges as if by accusing me of what is simmering beneath your facade will somehow hide the truth of yourself, from yourself. Most of what you post sounds like something only a true sexual deviant would ever even dream up! Every time you post something pathetic and you thereafter realize how sick and sad it makes you look -- instead of cutting your loses you just dig deeper and deeper in search of some crumb of a win you can grasp onto but you only continue to make yourself look precisely like the emotionally stunted adolescent I have been saying you are, for quite some time now!

And you continue to prove me right, over and over! You're not even a challenge anymore...

Your obsession with me says more about yourself than anything I could ever write! You're an old, extremely sick, sad, self-loathing nothing, and you're boring.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
Nitwit, you pathetic old throwback. Do you realize how absurd your irrational obsession with me is, or are you really just too mentally damaged to realize just how much of yourself you are projecting in all of your diatribes? It is as obvious as daylight that all of your own demons are unleashed every time you post something in reply to me, and you can't even help yourself. Are you jealous of me and it causes you to loose control of your emotions?

You've run on about all of your sexual dysfunctions and urges as if by accusing me of what is simmering beneath your facade will somehow hide the truth of yourself, from yourself. Most of what you post sounds like something only a true sexual deviant would ever even dream up! Every time you post something pathetic and you thereafter realize how sick and sad it makes you look -- instead of cutting your loses you just dig deeper and deeper in search of some crumb of a win you can grasp onto but you only continue to make yourself look precisely like the emotionally stunted adolescent I have been saying you are, for quite some time now!

And you continue to prove me right, over and over! You're not even a challenge anymore...

Your obsession with me says more about yourself than anything I could ever write! You're an old, extremely sick, sad, self-loathing nothing, and you're boring.
Boring, yet here's another lengthy rant from you.
Obsessed, yet how many more paragraphs will you write about me.
How about you congratulating yourself for "coining" your nickname for me? Kindergartners the world over are kicking themselves for letting you beat them to it.

And your response? Essentially a child like "I know you are but what am I?"

And another "adolescent" reference, too.

Really, if you're so disgusted, then leave.

You just can't pull yourself away, can you?

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 19, 2014, 07:59:51 PM
Boring, yet here's another lengthy rant from you.
Obsessed, yet how many more paragraphs will you write about me.
How about you congratulating yourself for "coining" your nickname for me? Kindergartners the world over are kicking themselves for letting you beat them to it.

And your response? Essentially a child like "I know you are but what am I?"

And another "adolescent" reference, too.

Really, if you're so disgusted, then leave.

You just can't pull yourself away, can you?

Wait - you copied and pasted much of what I said about you...

It brings me much joy to know that "nitwit" annoys you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

Na na na na na..and you're allowed a firearm with your mental issues? How did you slip through the net?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

Karl, you've been calling me "nitwit" forever. Considering the source, I've always regarded it as a compliment.
I've been called worse (and far more cleverly) by my friends' kids.  "Poopyhead" comes to mind.

Glad to see you congratulate yourself, yet again. I hope this builds your esteem a little.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 19, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
projecting

Attaboy Karl.  Just stretch your mouth and let those big words come right out.