• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What does george do when hes on assignment

Started by tweet75, August 12, 2014, 02:27:34 AM

tweet75

Strange hes in assignment on a monday and dave scrader is filling in what is george doing

RedMichael

Hmm that is interesting. We know he is not a reporter or investigative journalist of any kind.

He probably wanted the day off and is incapable of just leaving it at that.

I still swear the whole pizza roll story was complete BS. The fact he walked around the studio with a flashlight to prove a point seems very desperate.

Morgus

Noory was up at that Joshua Tree paranormal conference event all weekend, so he got tired out.
He needed to sleep all day and night Monday after that...

Jimmy Church was up there all weekend as well and broadcast live there Friday night for his Fade to Black show.
He met George Noory on Saturday and took a couple photos with him there:

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2014, 01:48:03 PM
Noory was up at that Joshua Tree paranormal conference event all weekend, so he got tired out.

Hey, you only get one chance with Linda Moulten Howe.  Gotta take it when you can.

http://contactinthedesert.com/

ItsOver

Jorch "on assignment?"  I thought that was just the blowhard's way of saying he was going to be setting around his pad in his BVDs, surrounded by empty toomeric bottles and Colt 45 cans, watching the Twilight Zone and listening to Pat Boone, with Tommy trying to keep him away from the microwave.

I hate to imagine what this shameless twit will be doing tonight with regard to the unfortunate passing of Robin Williams.

McPhallus

Noory is so ripped in that second picture.  That p90x sure is amazing.

Jimmy Church was up there all weekend as well and broadcast live there Friday night for his Fade to Black show.

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on August 12, 2014, 02:08:10 PM
Jorch "on assignment?"  I thought that was just the blowhard's way of saying he was going to be setting around his pad in his BVDs, surrounded by empty toomeric bottles and Colt 45 cans, watching the Twilight Zone and listening to Pat Boone, with Tommy trying to keep him away from the microwave.

I hate to imagine what this shameless twit will be doing tonight with regard to the unfortunate passing of Robin Williams.

no need to imagine, he will be bringing all the morbid lil details to the masses...

wr250

Quote from: popple on August 12, 2014, 04:05:34 PM
jorch's mush stash is looking polished
taintco(tm) moostache wax and engine degreaser.

also george spent the extra day off studying his 3x5 cards.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: b_dubb on August 12, 2014, 02:15:03 PM
He sucks.

George is going to be at the Mansfield Reformatory in a few weeks, I think he's going to do a live remote broadcast there.  We could go up and heckle him, that would be a hoot.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 12, 2014, 04:15:12 PM
George is going to be at the Mansfield Reformatory in a few weeks, I think he's going to do a live remote broadcast there.  We could go up and heckle him, that would be a hoot.

That must be part of his biannual prison museum tour.  I think the ultimate plan is to lure him to Alcatraz and lock him in.

Looks like George has held onto a pair of orange tinted sunglasses from 1983.  The son of a bastard thinks he's Don Johnson.

DanTSX

Quote from: McPhallus on August 12, 2014, 02:42:04 PM
Noory is so ripped in that second picture.  That p90x sure is amazing.

He looks like a gay Cuban spy.

Listen to those numbers stations Georgie

nextgen.fm

OH man I def want to go to Contact in the Desert next year

Who wants to come with me to meet Gorge?

b_dubb

Two ugly greaseballs.  Notice how George's new "look" is basically a pot pouri of every third world despot rolled up into one really sucky radio host?

eddie dean

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on August 15, 2014, 09:27:34 AM
Looks like George has held onto a pair of orange tinted sunglasses from 1983.  The son of a bastard thinks he's Don Johnson.

Confirmed.

[attachimg=1]

eddie dean

Dumbest 4 pocket shirt ever!
He must need the extra bottom pockets because the top pockets appear to be filled with his MOOBS. :D

ZHero

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 20, 2014, 12:17:07 AM
That's one beautiful girl.

Amen.  The pool scene with her in it makes me feel like a man. WOOF WOOF! ARROOOOOOO!

washere

Jimmy churCh is basically saying my wife ordered me to forget about my shifty dead-end local high-school sports dj part time jOb and washing cars and steal your job George. How about that?

George is saying you're crap too and unlike me who's been a para nutcase for decades, you know jackshit about this field and are still reading up. Why should they replace someone shitty with Someone much shittier? No way Jose, back to the carwash.

scottydawg

I may not know much about fine furs, but I know a cheap a$$ Toupee when I see one! ;)
My God is everyone in Jorch's circle afraid to tell him that it looks like crap?
C'mon Toommy there are plenty of pics of your Fearless Leader on Google that show him with
his gray hair and Moostache from a few years ago, or are you having fun laughing your ass off behind his back? :o

washere

UFO industry crowd are mostly, except a few, basically creeps.
It's hair implants and dye plus diets, necessary for ancient gropers.

Before:

After:

Quote from: scottydawg on October 20, 2014, 02:29:45 PM
I may not know much about fine furs, but I know a cheap a$$ Toupee when I see one! ;)
My God is everyone in Jorch's circle afraid to tell him that it looks like crap?
C'mon Toommy there are plenty of pics of your Fearless Leader on Google that show him with
his gray hair and Moostache from a few years ago, or are you having fun laughing your ass off behind his back? :o

In George's circle, he's considered dapper