• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Just another reason why the USA is doomed

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

Disconnect from reality. This Michael Brown kid started a fight with a police officer and was subsequently killed in the struggle for the officer`s weapon. Riots ensued. Of course, the cop is a raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccist. What a sad note. Our country is f*****d.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-missouri-police-shooting-20140810-story.html#page=1

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 11, 2014, 09:15:09 AM
Disconnect from reality. This Michael Brown kid started a fight with a police officer and was subsequently killed in the struggle for the officer`s weapon. Riots ensued. Of course, the cop is a raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccist. What a sad note. Our country is f*****d.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-missouri-police-shooting-20140810-story.html#page=1
doomed  "fundamentally transformed." In his defensive it is not like this character Obama didn't tell us what he wanted the USA to look like from the get-go and his nefarious plans for the formerly great country.

b_dubb

People tend to get upset when an unarmed citizen is shot to death by police.  Outrage is to be expected.  And some people are just looking for a reason to loot and rampage. 

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 11:00:47 AM
People tend to get upset when an unarmed citizen is shot to death by police.  Outrage is to be expected.  And some people are just looking for a reason to loot and rampage.

Mr. Brown surprised the police officer, attacking him inside his cruiser,  engaging him in a life or death struggle for the police officers weapon. That's just a little different then randomly gunning down an unarmed citizen.

It's obscene that the community then went on a rampage, burning and looting, in protest for what they perceived as some kind of gross violation of this kid's civil rights by the police. That's just crazy. And sadly, we see this happening with greater frequency these days.

b_dubb

Did the police shoot him in the back?  From this article it seems there's some uncertainty as to what happened.  And there appears to be some conflicting anecdotal reports as to what happened. 

Aren't police in the practice in 2014 to use audio and video recording to document events?  Where's that evidence?

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 11, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

Mr. Brown surprised the police officer, attacking him inside his cruiser,  engaging him in a life or death struggle for the police officers weapon. That's just a little different then randomly gunning down an unarmed citizen.

It's obscene that the community then went on a rampage, burning and looting, in protest for what they perceived as some kind of gross violation of this kid's civil rights by the police. That's just crazy. And sadly, we see this happening with greater frequency these days.
Looking at some of the videos on youtube of course I wasn't surprised at the element who was doing the looting and destruction. In particular I enjoyed seeing folks bringing their babies with them. Nothing like a nice family outing of looting. Having said that there were a few voices of reason in the bunch. At one point some "youths" were breaking up a bus stop station and someone off-camera pointed out "hows someone gonna use that to get to work, come on." Obviously, most of these people won't be going to work but simply return to the normal looting of the American tax-payers as they get their subsidized housing, SNAP cards, welfare, and the like. Hopefully some will be spending time in correctional facilities also. My favorite was the almost Islamist looking hoodlum (with a shirt wrapped around his face like a turban) holding up 3 bottles of wine looted from the convenience store. Drooping pants, some tats, and stealing wine. I mean IF you have already made the decision to loot and commit crimes at least loot something that might have a longer-term benefit for you. And why do these people always destroy stuff in their own neighborhood? And then complain that no businesses want to open up shops there! And "no jobs" because businesses won't to hire there or open an office there. Gee, wonder why. If Obama had a son....

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 12:49:40 PM
Looking at some of the videos on youtube of course I wasn't surprised at the element who was doing the looting and destruction.
Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 12:49:40 PM
If Obama had a son....

There must be a support group for racists like you.  A 12 step program of some sort. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 11, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

Mr. Brown surprised the police officer, attacking him inside his cruiser,  engaging him in a life or death struggle for the police officers weapon.
That's what the police say.  Surprise, surprise. Witnesses say otherwise.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 12:57:19 PM
There must be a support group for racists like you.  A 12 step program of some sort.
I never mentioned race, except when I paraphrased the President at the end. Remember it was he who interjected race and claimed Trayvon "could be my son" or some such nonsense. As if all blacks are the same. As if a black "youth" from a millionaire two-parent household, one of whom is the President of the USA, going to an ultra-elite private religious school Sidwell Friends is going to get shot on a night out, while going to get the mixings for the drug cocktail "Lean," after confronting a "white Hispanic!" Talk about condescension!

Simply watch the videos of this riot. If anything blame them for any racial angle because, yet again, those people go out of their way to show themselves in the best possible light: looting and burning their neighborhood. Certainly a logical response to a possible police violation or even crime (though facts seem to say he was fighting with the cop) is to burn down stores and loot?

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 02:15:49 PM
I never mentioned race
Well then what did you mean when you said "element"?  What "element" did you mean?  Did you mean that Presbyterians generally behave that way?  Because I'm guessing there were only a few Presbyterians in the video you mentioned.  Catholics? 

I'm confused.  Please help me understand what you meant by "element"?

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 02:28:43 PM
Well then what did you mean when you said "element"?  What "element" did you mean?  Did you mean that Presbyterians generally behave that way?  Because I'm guessing there were only a few Presbyterians in the video you mentioned.  Catholics? 

I'm confused.  Please help me understand what you meant by "element"?
The "element" who thinks it is a rational response to any perceived injustice, potential police crime, or even a victory by a sports franchise to riot or burn down and loot their neighborhood shops. All too often it is blacks but, especially, in the sports arena it is whites also (and oddly college whites who do the burning and chaos so you can't claim the "uneducated" card there.) Obama, however, will be quick to throw the race-card out there. Like when his friend, a Harvard Professor, locked himself out of his house and decided to kick his door in. (A professor? At Harvard? Wouldn't ask a neighbor for a key? Call a relative with a copy? Call a locksmith? Try to jimmy a window? But instead kick the door in?) Regardless, he got into a confrontation when the police, rationally, wondered why somebody was kicking in a door and the esteemed professor went nuts and ranted. Obama quickly asserted race. As he did in the Trayvon situation. Note that the Feds are already coming into this local issue also. I'm sure not due to racial reasons. Holder would never do that.

The General

We're reaping the rewards of an entire generation of fatherless children.

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 02:43:42 PM
The "element" who thinks it is a rational response to any perceived injustice, potential police crime, or even a victory by a sports franchise to riot or burn down and loot their neighborhood shops. All too often it is blacks but, especially, in the sports arena it is whites also (and oddly college whites who do the burning and chaos so you can't claim the "uneducated" card there.) Obama, however, will be quick to throw the race-card out there. Like when his friend, a Harvard Professor, locked himself out of his house and decided to kick his door in. (A professor? At Harvard? Wouldn't ask a neighbor for a key? Call a relative with a copy? Call a locksmith? Try to jimmy a window? But instead kick the door in?) Regardless, he got into a confrontation when the police, rationally, wondered why somebody was kicking in a door and the esteemed professor went nuts and ranted. Obama quickly asserted race. As he did in the Trayvon situation. Note that the Feds are already coming into this local issue also. I'm sure not due to racial reasons. Holder would never do that.

Clear as mud. Thanks. Here's what happened

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy

Not sure what bearing that has on your rant. 

Maybe you can help find "The Element" and straighten their asses out.  Maybe cane their asses with a switch or a belt.

The General

MV, can you please straighten out all this rioting in Missouri?  Thanks.

eddie dean

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 02:43:42 PM

Does this story even mention Obama? Do the rioting idiots have political motivations here? You seem to insert Obama into every single post. I get it, you don't like the president or his policies. You blame him for everything. I don't understand why you equate this story to Obama, and almost everything else that goes wrong in this country. I have no idea if you are a racist, but blaming a black president for the wrong doings of these particular riots, isn't helping your case very much. 
IDK, maybe I missed the part where this killing and subsequent riot is Obamas fault.

b_dubb

Quote from: eddie dean on August 11, 2014, 04:56:07 PM
Does this story even mention Obama? Do the rioting idiots have political motivations here? You seem to insert Obama into every single post. I get it, you don't like the president or his policies. You blame him for everything. I don't understand why you equate this story to Obama, and almost everything else that goes wrong in this country. I have no idea if you are a racist, but blaming a black president for the wrong doings of these particular riots, isn't helping your case very much. 
IDK, maybe I missed the part where this killing and subsequent riot is Obamas fault.
Perhaps he thinks Obama is part of "The Element"?

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 04:58:10 PM
Perhaps he thinks Obama is part of "The Element"?

Well... we do know albrecht thinks hes "that character Obama"...whatever that means.
Funny I've never heard of any president referred to as "that character" before. Never heard that character Carter, that character Reagan, that character Clinton, that character Bush. Wonders what "that character" could mean? Things that make you go humm...? ??? 

Seems a lot of his post no matter the topic political or not are about the border/diseased illegals, or Obama. At least he branched out for a moment, then "that character Obama" popped up, yet again. Poppa be stuck in a groove, baby. Someone teach the pony a third trick please.

At this point if you have read 2 of albrechts post you have read them all. When I see his name in a thread to save time I just insert diseased illegals, border, and "that character Obama" and continue scrolling rapidly to the next post, try it out see how it works for y'all.  :P

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on August 11, 2014, 05:55:23 PM
Well... we do know albrecht thinks hes "that character Obama"...whatever that means.
Funny I've never heard of any president referred to as "that character" before. Never heard that character Carter, that character Reagan, that character Clinton, that character Bush. Wonders what "that character" could mean? Things that make you go humm...? ??? 

Seems a lot of his post no matter the topic political or not are about the border/diseased illegals, or Obama. At least he branched out for a moment, then "that character Obama" popped up, yet again. Poppa be stuck in a groove, baby. Someone teach the pony a third trick please.

At this point if you have read 2 of albrechts post you have read them all. When I see his name in a thread to save time I just insert diseased illegals, border, and "that character Obama" and continue scrolling rapidly to the next post, try it out see how it works for y'all.  :P
You certainly have a right to do so. Nobody forces anyone to read posts. Though I try to only post about Obama in political threads where it is a part of the subject. On the Art, shows, or C2C threads I keep it to those subjects. I know, papa gotta get a brand new bag, unfortunately we are stuck with this character for sometime yet! So if politics are mentioned I will chime in on subject if I'm in the mood. He is head honcho and, so, the "buck stops with him" as they used to say. Thank you for your input however.  :D

Quote from: eddie dean on August 11, 2014, 04:56:07 PM
Does this story even mention Obama? Do the rioting idiots have political motivations here? You seem to insert Obama into every single post. I get it, you don't like the president or his policies. You blame him for everything. I don't understand why you equate this story to Obama...

Obama seems to inject himself into many of these national race-based stories, so it's valid to bring up his comments on those other incidents.

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2014, 09:09:28 PM
Obama seems to inject himself into many of these national race-based stories, so it's valid to bring up his comments on those other incidents.
Has Obama inserted himself into the Mike Brows story? I don't believe he has.

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 09:32:15 PM
Has Obama inserted himself into the Mike Brows story? I don't believe he has.

His Atty General Eric Holder has. 

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

His Atty General Eric Holder has.
Maybe that's because an unarmed man was shot in the back?  By the police?

As Gator McCluskey put it so eloquently ....

"I'm only scared of two things.  Women. And the pooolice." - Gator McCluskey

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 09:46:20 PM
Maybe that's because an unarmed man was shot in the back?  By the police?

As Gator McCluskey put it so eloquently ....

"I'm only scared of two things.  Women. And the pooolice." - Gator McCluskey

Is there some reason this can't be handled by the people whose jurisdiction this is?  Could the Attorney General not wait until the facts are in and the case has been improperly handled?

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2014, 09:59:40 PM

Is there some reason this can't be handled by the people whose jurisdiction this is?  Could the Attorney General not wait until the facts are in and the case has been improperly handled?
If the police shot this kid int he back and no one in that locality has brought charges against those police then  ... yes.

Foodlion

I'd say A LOT of cops are racist. I also say the rioters are a bunch of pieces of shit that help make honest people into angry racists.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2014, 09:59:40 PM

You'd be the first to post that someone in government should be taking this on board if they hadn't. When we had riots in London several years ago (caused by almost the very same circumstances) the PM was pilloried from top to bottom because he didn't make a statement in short measure let alone convene COBRA and get cops from outside the MET on the ground. 

Quick Karl

Quote from: Foodlion on August 11, 2014, 10:35:26 PM
I'd say A LOT of cops are racist. I also say the rioters are a bunch of pieces of shit that help make honest people into angry racists.

I salute you!

Zoo

I think this is sad. A young man was getting ready to start college and was shot to death. I know right before I started college I would pick a fight with a cop for no reason I mean thats what you do right. I also think people need to stop blindly believe everything a cop says. They are not their to protect you they are their to enforce the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0.

Funny how his so called word is gold. I also think it is funny that they do not release his name. How long are they going to wait?

I think it is about time people see the truth of how the black community is treated!!1