• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HAARP EQUATIONS NO DIFFERENT FOR SBX-1 EARTHQUAKE MACHINE & WEATHER

Started by Stellar, July 31, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

PerfectTommy

Quote from: Stellar on August 05, 2014, 05:15:07 AM
Let's See Massive Man Made Earthquakes via HAARP √.  Man made virus's √.  Man made weather via HAARP DEVICES √.  Rumors of Wars are wars √.

Yes I would say we are in the Pre-Tribulation!  You will know when the Tribulation is here believe me!!!

Where in the hell do you see anything about man-made earthquakes in Scripture? Or man-made viruses and weather for that matter?

Where do you get this stuff?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PerfectTommy on August 05, 2014, 10:06:21 AM
Where in the hell do you see anything about man-made earthquakes in Scripture? Or man-made viruses and weather for that matter?

It comes from his very very fucked head. Even he doesn't understand him.

If you're looking forward to the four horsemen of the Apocalypse just keep denying global warming.

War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

Shake, stir, and serve.  No bad science needed.

Kelt

Quote from: PerfectTommy on August 05, 2014, 10:06:21 AM

You didn't read The Book of Revelations' Updated and Revised Edition 1993?

My favourite part was where the Mechanical War-Elephants of the Apocalypse take down the Babylon Whore using scalar weaponry and laser cannon.

...and I did NOT expect Jesus in an Iron Man suit.

4 out of 5. 

Would read again.

PerfectTommy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 05, 2014, 01:43:59 PM
If you're looking forward to the four horsemen of the Apocalypse just keep denying global warming.

Don't worry about them... they already happened.

Quote from: Kelt on August 05, 2014, 01:49:38 PMYou didn't read The Book of Revelations' Updated and Revised Edition 1993?

Sad thing is, what you just came up with is relatively mild compared to what some Kristian buffoons actually believe is in there.

b_dubb

Quote from: WildCard on August 01, 2014, 09:13:59 PM
The sooner we figure out that nobody's coming to save us, the sooner we can get on with the real business of evolution.
Good point. No one's gonna pull our fat ass out of the fire when the shit goes down. We need to stop with the superstitions and the idiotic behavior