• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

fucking I-phone

Started by ziznak, July 26, 2014, 09:15:35 PM

ziznak

Yeah so they gave me one at work... I hate apple... I hate ipods, itunes, anything that starts with I or has "Mac" in it.

but shit man I really like this phone

b_dubb

Quote from: ziznak on July 26, 2014, 09:15:35 PM
Yeah so they gave me one at work... I hate apple... I hate ipods, itunes, anything that starts with I or has "Mac" in it.

Drink up man. It will get easier.

You don't really hate macaroni though do you?

albrecht

Quote from: ziznak on July 26, 2014, 09:15:35 PM

I like the androids better but still. These phones can do everything but make a friggin phone call especially if outside. Cant see numbers no tactile feeling. And wait time when calls "go thru" to connect slower than an old AT&T rotary almost. And I swear, anyone somewhat advanced in age, cannot use. Feedback or sounds? Talking too loud? Phone too close to face? I dont know. But they shouldnt call smartphones phones. Maybe im wrong. Nobody can use as phones but the kids just txt etc?

onan

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2014, 09:22:52 PM
I like the androids better but still. These phones can do everything but make a friggin phone call especially if outside. Cant see numbers no tactile feeling. And wait time when calls "go thru" to connect slower than an old AT&T rotary almost. And I swear, anyone somewhat advanced in age, cannot use. Feedback or sounds? Talking too loud? Phone too close to face? I dont know. But they shouldnt call smartphones phones. Maybe im wrong. Nobody can use as phones but the kids just txt etc?
press the magic button and speak call 408 123 4567 and voila phone is ringing. if in contacts, call jane... jane is being called.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 26, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
press the magic button and speak call 408 123 4567 and voila phone is ringing. if in contacts, call jane... jane is being called.
I dont have iphone n this contraption samsung does have some kinda s-voice but I wont "agree to terms". I want to talk to people im calling. Not talk to a phone or have to agree to paragraphs of legalese to do so. Dang gum it! But thanks for Jane's digits.... ;)

onan

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2014, 09:49:03 PM
I dont have iphone n this contraption samsung does have some kinda s-voice but I wont "agree to terms". I want to talk to people im calling. Not talk to a phone or have to agree to paragraphs of legalese to do so. Dang gum it! But thanks for Jane's digits.... ;)

I guess that makes you the more paranoid of the two of us. Apple even has my thumb print. Since I am licensed, anyone can get an image of my prints.

I got locked into my Iphone, 1. because it is easier to use than android. 2. my hearing aids are controlled by an app not available on droid.

I'm not saying droids are crap. But the best feature they had was Lance Henrikson as a spokes person.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 26, 2014, 09:54:52 PM
I guess that makes you the more paranoid of the two of us. Apple even has my thumb print. Since I am licensed, anyone can get an image of my prints.

I got locked into my Iphone, 1. because it is easier to use than android. 2. my hearing aids are controlled by an app not available on droid.

I'm not saying droids are crap. But the best feature they had was Lance Henrikson as a spokes person.
Well to be honest. I dont have much problems (except outside) n sorta never bothered with voice stuff. Also I guess sorta paranoid n dont like the whole cloud all encompassing thing (contacts, emails, txts, etc under single aegis.) I want my phone or computer to do what I want. Not to help or suggest for me. Oh well. Luddite I guess.
More seriously, re hearing aides. It used to be some phones wouldn't work well. I know many diff models but I recall Motorola n Nokia maybe good? So is iphone work well with them now? Via normal phone or u use a bluetooth mic or wired deal? No feedback?

ziznak

the touchscreen is so responsive compared to some android devices.  I dunno I like both platforms now.  Anybody know how to install pirated paid apps?? can I say that here?