• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Malaysian Air MH17 crash

Started by Ms. C, July 17, 2014, 09:45:39 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on August 01, 2014, 03:01:37 AM
I didn't post the video to proof a conspiracy but because it might be of interest to people who are interested in the subject, asshat.

He he... Dummkopf.

Quote from: Chaim on July 31, 2014, 11:42:53 PM
If you want retribution for WW2 you need to nuke England, because they sabotaged every Germany attempt to come to peaceful terms with Poland over the Danzig corridor.

Yeah, that's it.  It had nothing to do at all with Uncle Adolf's plans to create Lebensraum in the east and the fact that it mirrors his plans as outlined in Mein Kampf are a coincidence.  And when one country has territorial disputes with another, the proper way to settle it is to start a war that kills tens of millions of people and reduces the surrounding area to ashes, while exterminating millions more in death camps.

I have to hand it to you Sergent Shultz, you've got some very clear thinking going on here.  It was England that was responsible for WWII.  Yeah, that's it.

Quote from: Chaim on August 01, 2014, 03:01:37 AM
I didn't post the video to proof a conspiracy but because it might be of interest to people who are interested in the subject, asshat.

Yes, yes, that's part of the conspiracy retard script.  You're not posting this here to satisfy your own psychosis; you're doing it to bring important information to people that they couldn't POSSIBLY find for themselves in two seconds using Google. 

Another fine post.  Halt die fresse jonas schnurbus, dorftrottel.

MV/Liberace!

The most hated country on the planet, constantly engaged in mass-murder of civilians and theft of natural resources.

Really? I pay for my gas, dick head.

Quote from: MV on August 01, 2014, 08:59:00 AM
I pay for my gas

So does anyone sitting next to you, MV.   hey-OHHHHH!!!

And - I am not surprised that you ignorant about foreign languages.

I speak six languages at least passably.  One of those is ASL, so I guess "speak" isn't the right word.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2014, 09:27:56 AM
I speak six languages at least passably.  One of those is ASL, so I guess "speak" isn't the right word.

That will make him feel even more inadequate; won't anyone think of the aluminium foil supply?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2014, 09:25:21 AM
So does anyone sitting next to you, MV.   hey-OHHHHH!!!

I've shown this to my mom and she says it was uncalled for. Thank you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on August 01, 2014, 02:01:24 PM
I've shown this to my mom and she says it was uncalled for. Thank you.

You could report him.

Zoo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2014, 08:57:47 AM
Yes, yes, that's part of the conspiracy retard script.  You're not posting this here to satisfy your own psychosis; you're doing it to bring important information to people that they couldn't POSSIBLY find for themselves in two seconds using Google. 

Another fine post.  Halt die fresse jonas schnurbus, dorftrottel.

Sometimes people refuse to do the work themselves. You can open minds quicker if the information is right in front of them!!1

Quote from: Zoo on August 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM
Sometimes people refuse to do the work themselves. You can open minds quicker if the information is right in front of them!!1

I have no problem with people posting their evidence.  It just makes it easier to falsify, though I would prefer the poster do his due diligence before posting in the first place.  There's too much good knowledge to spend my time on rather than slogging through poorly vetted material.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zoo on August 01, 2014, 03:22:20 PM

Hmmm but it helps to have knowledge. This thread started with an OP posting CT links and vids that have little basis in fact. He claimed it might have been shot down by an aeroplane..however, the suggested aeroplane couldn't have flown at the altitude the airliner was shot down from. From then on his 'evidence' goes downhill. CT's don't bother with facts or appeal to expertise. Why do they always project a theory that hasn't credibility as the definitive story but frame it as a question? They ask for alternative ideas but don't like it when they get them..this is no different.