• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Stellar: You Win!

Started by HAL 9000, July 16, 2014, 11:23:20 PM

HAL 9000

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 06:51:50 PMI can only say I'm not competing for an intellectual prize...
Truer words have never been spoken.

Stellar:

You win dude.

I made the error of posting in one of your threads recently, without knowing anything about you or your history here. My bad. I don't post often, but when I do, I hate to think it was a completely wasted effort (though some, I'm sure, think that of all my posts ;) )

I now am a bit more informed, after watching a few minutes of your YT videos, portions of a few posts here, and other of your offerings across the interwebz; I now understand.

You appear to be an amalgam of a couple of former members: Casio, and the "guy with box fans in the background." Now Casio was bat-shit crazy, but his condition was clearly organic; he was/is on government assistance, and provided housing by the gov't so as to allow folks like him a degree of independence, so I cut him a bit of slack.

The "guy with box fans in the background," is also bat-shit crazy, but in a less-organic, more manipulative way; but bat-shit crazy nonetheless.

So I responded to one of your posts, not knowing you're bat-shit crazy, but now that I know, I'll refrain with all the power I can muster.

So I noticed you're an author - but your reviews were not "stellar."

Book: http://tinyurl.com/q5gjf9g

QuoteBy Laddie Chapman (Sturgeon Bay, WI USA)

This review is from: Voynich Manuscript: The Code Unchopped: Read what no one else has Read

It's impossible to make any sense out of this rant and gibberish. If there is any scholarship here, which I doubt, it is heavily disguised by the schizophrenic text from the author. If the Voynich manuscript has any value, it isn't here.

===============================================================

if this guy has figured out the VMS, I'm Santa Claus!, July 9, 2013
By S.W. (Hickory, NC)

In no way do I find it believable that this guy has "solved" the mystery of the Voynich Manuscript. Just from the first sight I got of the book's title, I admittedly did get curious, but I also got a VERY strong feeling that it was the work of a Hack with a capital H, and that it shouldn't be taken seriously...  If O'Neil had written in better English, I could at least have given him credit for his good English. Sadly, I can't even give him credit for that.

Then there is this (among others) Youtube video:

Video: http://tinyurl.com/ol89qd5

So Stellar, I have a couple of questions for you, and these are serious inquiries:

1) Are you gainfully employed (support yourself), and if not, is it SSI or similar?
2) What medications are you on, and what dosages?

Well Stellar, that's all for tonight. If I may borrow from many of our obsequious members, "Welcome to the forum and post often."

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on July 16, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

Rookie mistake. You're gonna run out of soda before you even put a dent in that bag of popcorn. Free refills?

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on July 16, 2014, 11:35:49 PM
Rookie mistake. You're gonna run out of soda before you even put a dent in that bag of popcorn. Free refills?
This explains your first poop story at the theater. You had forty gallon bag of popcorn stretching out your lower intestine. Surprised you didn't kill someone.

Foodlion

I usually smuggle in a camel-pak to the soda refill station.

onan

I have kind of left Stellar and mental illness alone, since he reported taking several antipsychotics and mood stabilizers.

The docs I work with would be careful to prescribe so many.

At first I thought he was just baiting with his drug regimen.

It may explain a lot or nothing at all.

HAL 9000

Quote from: onan on July 16, 2014, 11:57:17 PM
I have kind of left Stellar and mental illness alone, since he reported taking several antipsychotics and mood stabilizers.

Oh my, I had no idea he'd already spoken of his "regimen."

Hey Stellar! Dude! Forget my questions - I don't WANT to know.

MV/Liberace!

so what if he's ¨bat shit crazy¨.  is it your role to make sure he's properly shamed? and how has he harmed you?

there are some around here to whom you don't exactly come across as ¨normal¨... so perhaps this is a mild case of pot meet kettle.  crazy takes many forms.  from your inability to follow basic forum rules to your needy desire to make sure faceless internet people are aware of your leet googling abilities (hooray for you), you don't exactly come across as someone i'd leave my kid alone with.  i'll bet you don't get out much.

by the way, could someone tell me if stellar has posted the information about his book and his youtube channel on the forum previously?

Grov505th

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2014, 12:23:07 AM
so what if he's ¨bat shit crazy¨.  is it your role to make sure he's properly shamed? and how has he harmed you?

there are some around here to whom you don't exactly come across as ¨normal¨... so perhaps this is a mild case of pot meet kettle.  crazy takes many forms.  from your inability to follow basic forum rules to your needy desire to make sure faceless internet people are aware of your leet googling abilities (hooray for you), you don't exactly come across as someone i'd leave my kid alone with.  i'll bet you don't get out much.

by the way, could someone tell me if stellar has posted the information about his book and his youtube channel on the forum previously?

He was pimping his website when he first started posting, its up in C2C topics.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grov505th on July 17, 2014, 12:30:00 AM
He was pimping his website when he first started posting, its up in C2C topics.

ok.

Grov505th

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2014, 12:31:05 AM
ok.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,3770.0.html

in this thread, he also states that he deleted his first website and book because of negative reviews it was getting.

Juan

The first post I noticed by him was his Voynich Manuscript.

McPhallus

Quote from: HAL 9000 on July 17, 2014, 12:04:23 AM
Oh my, I had no idea he'd already spoken of his "regimen."

Hey Stellar! Dude! Forget my questions - I don't WANT to know.

I asked him that a while back and was surprised at how openly he admitted to what drugs he takes.  I'm sure many others on here are medicated in some way, but I doubt they'd admit to it on a public forum.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 16, 2014, 11:57:17 PM

I was thinking that post of his listing all the various medications and self-medications had to be a joke. I wouldn't think one could be alive, or at least able to type, being on all those and wouldn't think any legitimate doctor would prescribe such an assembly. More like a Hunter Thompson book than a health regimen.

Foodlion

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2014, 07:32:51 AM
I was thinking that post of his listing all the various medications and self-medications had to be a joke. I wouldn't think one could be alive, or at least able to type, being on all those and wouldn't think any legitimate doctor would prescribe such an assembly. More like a Hunter Thompson book than a health regimen.
These days more than just Doctors can write RXs. Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant to fill in the gap and write RX as long as they are signed under a Physician. It's really more up to the Pharmacists to adjust or fix medication combos.

I only know this because my brother is soon to be enrolled in Medical school assuming he makes above a 25 on his Mcat, which I am sure he easily will. He's got a 3.7 GPA with a B.A/B.S already. I envy him.

onan

Quote from: Foodlion on July 17, 2014, 09:31:48 AM
These days more than just Doctors can write RXs. Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant to fill in the gap and write RX as long as they are signed under a Physician. It's really more up to the Pharmacists to adjust or fix medication combos.

Sadly, no. Pharmacies do little to manage client's medications. If a pertinent question is asked, a good answer may follow. I work with several pharmacies to manage client's medications. More often than not, there is little management past getting the insurance to pay and filling the bottle.

Yep NFPs and PAs can write prescriptions. It is my experience that most are very cautious when doing so. The biggest problem is clients go to one doctor, then perhaps get hospitalized and a new set of prescriptions are written. Often those new prescriptions are written without any knowledge of prior medications. Then the patient/client returns home, and ends up getting all prescriptions filled.

Stellar

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2014, 12:23:07 AM

Ty MV

:)

Stellar

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2014, 07:32:51 AM

When I was 10 years old I beat up the neighborhood bully.  Then a few days later he sicked 3 of his older siblings on me.  They said I bet you can't smell this bag of water.  It turned out to be mustard gas.  I hit the ground gagging and suffocating after one breath.  It was horrible, after 5 minutes of pure agony I finally got to my feet while in the middle of the street and ran home.  I never told any of my family members.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 17, 2014, 09:39:00 AM
Sadly, no. Pharmacies do little to manage client's medications. If a pertinent question is asked, a good answer may follow. I work with several pharmacies to manage client's medications. More often than not, there is little management past getting the insurance to pay and filling the bottle.

Yep NFPs and PAs can write prescriptions. It is my experience that most are very cautious when doing so. The biggest problem is clients go to one doctor, then perhaps get hospitalized and a new set of prescriptions are written. Often those new prescriptions are written without any knowledge of prior medications. Then the patient/client returns home, and ends up getting all prescriptions filled.
I would imagine, like most things, there are good and bad. I've been alerted by my pharmacist a few times to possible contraindications from prescriptions (from different doctors) for my granddad years ago. A lot of time doctors won't know what other drugs a person is on (if that person, say, is eldery or mentally challenged---not to mention fraud) if the list or what you tell them isn't updated. Which can be hard once someone gets really old or a lot of conditions and so lots of meds and doctors. I know same guy has given a family member a few pills maintenance script when a prescription ran out. But he is the same guy family has been going to for years. So he knows people/customers. I could easily see a huge chain, with large turn-over in pharmacists, etc wouldn't catch stuff- though they claim they use computer databases to catch stuff. Who knows?

Foodlion

Quote from: onan on July 17, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

I also left out Psychiatrists that also write RXs, which might even be the case in this topic.
In my state the Pharmacists are like Pill hawks. The problem we have here is the dope heads try to manipulate the system for more pills through their prescription refills. They will try anything under the sun to get an extra refill. The doctors don't use a good RX monitoring system around here, so they can do a run on clinics sometimes.
So what my state did was make it where the Pharmacists are held more reliable than the doctors themselves.
The system works enough that they drive 400 miles all the way down to Florida to get their medicine some of the time.

onan

Quote from: Foodlion on July 17, 2014, 12:16:48 PM
I also left out Psychiatrists that also write RXs, which might even be the case in this topic.
In my state the Pharmacists are like Pill hawks. The problem we have here is the dope heads try to manipulate the system for more pills through their prescription refills. They will try anything under the sun to get an extra refill. The doctors don't use a good RX monitoring system around here, so they can do a run on clinics sometimes.
So what my state did was make it where the Pharmacists are held more reliable than the doctors themselves.
The system works enough that they drive 400 miles all the way down to Florida to get their medicine some of the time.

Psychiatrists do, for the most part, have a formulary that can spell fun. There are registries for opiates, stimulants, and benzodiazepines.

I don't mean to criticise pharmacists. They have a difficult job. I can't imagine dispensing as many as 40 different medications (and sometimes more) to a patient. Even though the phamacist knows all about the medications and how they react with the body and the other medications. The problem comes with many patients that don't have the comprehension or desire to take the time to understand their medications.

Add to that the doctor shoppers, the cheats, and the black marketers... sucks.

Foodlion

Quote from: onan on July 17, 2014, 01:37:50 PM

Add to that the doctor shoppers, the cheats, and the black marketers... sucks.
I was told that my neighbors sister, whom lives down the road was selling her Percocets for $80 a pill. I was also told she got 90 pills per each fill. Did the math and nearly choked on my disbelief. $7,200 a bottle!  These poor people living on foodstamps and making a lot of money on the side playing the system.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Foodlion on July 17, 2014, 02:01:07 PM
I was told that my neighbors sister, whom lives down the road was selling her Percocets for $80 a pill.

i can't believe someone would pay $80 for that.  what a sad existence for some, this mortal coil.

Foodlion

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2014, 02:25:02 PM
i can't believe someone would pay $80 for that.  what a sad existence for some, this mortal coil.
Indeed. The addicted pill popping nation of the middle east white folk. It's like heroine and meth of the Bronx though. It will always dominate this land, and always be around as long as there is no better alternative to escaping reality.

The desire to catch a buzz has to be hard wired into our DNA.  The earliest societies made beer and/or wine, and I bet prehistoric people ate fermented berries off the tree and knew which mushrooms would transport them to their happy places.

Stellar

Quote from: HAL 9000 on July 16, 2014, 11:23:20 PM
Truer words have never been spoken.

Stellar:

You win dude.

I made the error of posting in one of your threads recently, without knowing anything about you or your history here. My bad. I don't post often, but when I do, I hate to think it was a completely wasted effort (though some, I'm sure, think that of all my posts ;) )

I now am a bit more informed, after watching a few minutes of your YT videos, portions of a few posts here, and other of your offerings across the interwebz; I now understand.

You appear to be an amalgam of a couple of former members: Casio, and the "guy with box fans in the background." Now Casio was bat-shit crazy, but his condition was clearly organic; he was/is on government assistance, and provided housing by the gov't so as to allow folks like him a degree of independence, so I cut him a bit of slack.

The "guy with box fans in the background," is also bat-shit crazy, but in a less-organic, more manipulative way; but bat-shit crazy nonetheless.

So I responded to one of your posts, not knowing you're bat-shit crazy, but now that I know, I'll refrain with all the power I can muster.

So I noticed you're an author - but your reviews were not "stellar."

Book: http://tinyurl.com/q5gjf9g

Then there is this (among others) Youtube video:

Video: http://tinyurl.com/ol89qd5

So Stellar, I have a couple of questions for you, and these are serious inquiries:

1) Are you gainfully employed (support yourself), and if not, is it SSI or similar?
2) What medications are you on, and what dosages?

Well Stellar, that's all for tonight. If I may borrow from many of our obsequious members, "Welcome to the forum and post often."

Just send me love :)

saucerlike

Quote from: Foodlion on July 17, 2014, 02:01:07 PM
I was told that my neighbors sister, whom lives down the road was selling her Percocets for $80 a pill. I was also told she got 90 pills per each fill. Did the math and nearly choked on my disbelief. $7,200 a bottle!  These poor people living on foodstamps and making a lot of money on the side playing the system.

Not disputing your claim...$80 per is insane.  I could see if it was Oxycontin, but you'd think someone desperate enough would be willing to give her some 'problems'.  That's the reality when you're dealing with those kinds of meds at that price. 

albrecht

Quote from: saucerlike on July 19, 2014, 12:57:37 PM
Not disputing your claim...$80 per is insane.  I could see if it was Oxycontin, but you'd think someone desperate enough would be willing to give her some 'problems'.  That's the reality when you're dealing with those kinds of meds at that price.
I have no idea what costs are, but with an open-border I would think you could buy heroin cheaper than the $80/pill for a measly Percoset and likely catch a better buzz.

Foodlion

Quote from: saucerlike on July 19, 2014, 12:57:37 PM
$80 in my area, maybe a lot less than others. I am going by what I was told, and these pill idiots have no shame in admitting their game. Worst part is everyone that I know selling their pills, is on food stamps too. It's a huge black eye to the tax payers and justice system.

albrecht

Quote from: Foodlion on July 19, 2014, 01:25:27 PM
$80 in my area, maybe a lot less than others. I am going by what I was told, and these pill idiots have no shame in admitting their game. Worst part is everyone that I know selling their pills, is on food stamps too. It's a huge black eye to the tax payers and justice system.
That is insane. Is there a lot of property crime and such in the area? How can people, even with jobs, afford an addiction that costs $80/pill? I assume it takes a few pills to have any "pleasurable' effect and lasts only a few hours. That is crazy how can anybody afford it?

Supposedly the DEA tracks doctors and pharmacies for these types of drugs. One would think they would crack-down. Even if you have a real reason how many pills does someone need in one prescription? And wouldn't doctor/pharmacy notice if you are out your script so soon and come back for a refill?