• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Internet Slow?

Started by Stellar, July 15, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

Stellar

1) Reset your Router
2) Reset Router software to default
3) Have a Pro configure your Router or Read on the net about what you should block prior to doing this!  Message Me, My Net is SUPERFAST NOW!
4) Say Piss off to the NSA!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 03:19:37 AM
1) Reset your Router
2) Reset Router software to default
3) Have a Pro configure your Router or Read on the net about what you should block prior to doing this!  Message Me, My Net is SUPERFAST NOW!
4) Say Piss off to the NSA!

...Or go over to cable... Yeah, that'll be it, fibre optic V copper cable...decisions decisions.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 03:21:50 AM

...Or go over to cable... Yeah, that'll be it, fibre optic V copper cable...decisions decisions.
I'm an MCSE: some times your network goes down right well that could be the NSA spoofing your Router.

Don't listen to the Shill

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 15, 2014, 03:27:34 AM
I'm an MCSE: some times your network goes down right well that could be the NSA spoofing your Router.

Don't listen to the Shill

I'm hurt and dismayed I have to do this Stellar. Expect a knock on your door sometime soon.. Be nice to them and answer their questions.. :-\

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 03:38:41 AM
I'm hurt and dismayed I have to do this Stellar. Expect a knock on your door sometime soon.. Be nice to them and answer their questions.. :-\
WTF WHO?

cweb

If my internet is slow, I shall remedy it by clicking a dubious blinking banner at the top of my Internet Explorer page, good sir!

wr250

Quote from: cweb on July 15, 2014, 06:39:26 AM
If my internet is slow, I shall remedy it by clicking a dubious blinking banner at the top of my Internet Explorer page, good sir!

esp if your on bellgab and the ad is for transparent bikinis.

Stellar

Quote from: wr250 on July 15, 2014, 07:27:29 AM

Get a life man; wow dealing with you guys can make me blow a Gasket from my brain :) ::)

b_dubb

Your brain still has gaskets?

Tarbaby

Ohhh!! I thought when you said the Internet is slow it was because of something you did in your computer configuration that slowed down the whole Internet.

paladin1991

Quote from: wr250 on July 15, 2014, 07:27:29 AM
Of which I have several pair.

And have lost at my English Professors house. 

She said she hasn't seen them.

Stellar

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 19, 2014, 08:01:30 AM
Ohhh!! I thought when you said the Internet is slow it was because of something you did in your computer configuration that slowed down the whole Internet.

Do you wish me to bring down the internet and destroy PRISM?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 21, 2014, 01:41:14 AM
Of which I have several pair.

And have lost at my English Professors house. 

She said she hasn't seen them.

She's lying. They're the ones sprayed with a special chemical that shows up in UV light...she only uses UV light in her house. 

wr250

on occasion a 1 get stuck sideways in a wire causing a slowdown as the 0's and other 1's jam up behind it.
or theres this: BOFH excuse no.52 Little hamster in running wheel had coronary; waiting for replacement to be Fedexed from Wyoming

Tarbaby

Some of those zeros are fattter than others. Like an Orson Welles zero or  a Marlon Brando zero… as for PRISM,  I like prism, it makes the Internet more colorful.

wr250

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 21, 2014, 01:26:58 PM
Some of those zeros are fattter than others. Like an Orson Welles zero or  a Marlon Brando zero… as for PRISM,  I like prism, it makes the Internet more colorful.