• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition

Started by Quick Karl, July 13, 2014, 12:47:31 PM

Quick Karl

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/212082-holder-sees-racial-animus-in-opposition

So Holder's argument is that, basically, anytime anyone disagrees with him or Oblunder, its because they're racists or Uncle Tom blacks - NOT because Holder or Oblunder is doing fucked-up shit that even a retard like nitwit could figure out...

Same as BellGab -- anytime anyone here disagrees with Quick Karl, it's because they don't like Quick Karl's Avatar, because it reminds them that they are, well, you know...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 13, 2014, 12:47:31 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/212082-holder-sees-racial-animus-in-opposition

So Holder's argument is that, basically, anytime anyone disagrees with him or Oblunder, its because they're racists or Uncle Tom blacks - NOT because Holder or Oblunder is doing fucked-up shit that even a retard like nitwit could figure out...

Same as BellGab -- anytime anyone here disagrees with Quick Karl, it's because they don't like Quick Karl's Avatar, because it reminds them that they are, well, you know...

Are you saying you're going to admit to promoting the American Spring demo that never was? Seems like it.

Bart Ell

Same as BellGab -- anytime anyone here disagrees with Quick Karl, it's because they don't like Quick Karl's Avatar

Yeah, about that... pretty sure it is because of the stupid shit you spout.

NowhereInTime

Translation: "Bellyaching bloviation, blah, blah, invective, blah, race-baiting statement, blahbitty, self-aggrandizing third person reference, woe-is-me self pity."

Tripemaster Karl with yet more useless drivel.  And maudlin self-pity.  Didn't the nuns beat that out of you before they expelled you from the orphanage?

"Unadoptable... that's what you are..." Sing it Nat King Cole!!

Quick Karl

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 13, 2014, 01:54:21 PM
Yeah, about that... pretty sure it is because of the stupid shit you spout.

You know, if you try really hard, you might start to realize that I don't really post a lot of stuff. I stick more to destroying stupid arguments by concisely pointing out the absurd flaws in the moron-logic, and that really gets a few fat-girl's panties in a bunch here...

But I sure do get a kick outta the obsession people have with me and all the attention they direct my way!

I AM THE LIGHT, and I carry!

yumyumtree

Well, I'm a fat girl and I agree on Holder. The man makes John Mitchell look like a choirboy. It used to be people had the decency to resign in these situations. He's probably the real reason a lot of people would like to impeach Obama.

Quick Karl

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 13, 2014, 05:11:28 PM
Well, I'm a fat girl and I agree on Holder. The man makes John Mitchell look like a choirboy. It used to be people had the decency to resign in these situations. He's probably the real reason a lot of people would like to impeach Obama.

I truly meant no offense to larger women, but if you've followed any of the dialogues between myself and my obsessed stalkers, you might understand my use of the phrase.

My apologies.

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 13, 2014, 06:59:59 PM
I truly meant no offense to larger women

My question is- how can you believe yourself to have even a shred of intelligence when you will make half-baked assertions like the blasted remains of a military outpost in Iraq that was destroyed in 1991 being proof that Saddam was developing wmd's in 2002?

"They weren't lookin fer wmd's is what ther problem is! That's why they never found em. Them wmd's in right there! All Saddamn hadda do was hop in a time masheen and go back ten years or so!"

It just doesn't get any dumber than that. You might as well jump on your soapbox and start demanding an invasion of Poland because a prison camp there named "Auschwitz" proves that they are attempting a genocide of the Jews.

My next question is- why would you think fat chicks give a fuck what you say? No one else does.

Quick Karl

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on July 13, 2014, 07:46:00 PM
My question is- how can you believe yourself to have even a shred of intelligence when you will make half-baked assertions like the blasted remains of a military outpost in Iraq that was destroyed in 1991 being proof that Saddam was developing wmd's in 2002?

My question is, what the fuck are you smoking that leads you to believe I made any such assertion - or is it your argument that inventing baseless scenarios out of thin air to hurl at someone you don't like, somehow elevates you to some status you lack in your everyday mundane life? My assertion was, and is, that you are relying on a liberal fuckwit journalist to base your perception of reality on, and this reply of yours is proof of just what a logic-challenged buffoon you are.

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on July 13, 2014, 07:46:00 PM"They weren't lookin fer wmd's is what ther problem is! That's why they never found em. Them wmd's in right there! All Saddamn hadda do was hop in a time masheen and go back ten years or so!"
Lets not forget that nearly every last one of your vaunted Liberal Democrat congresschumps saw the same intelligence, and jumped on board the train, but we can ignore that so that you can feel righteous and think you have something to base a discussion forum win on.

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on July 13, 2014, 07:46:00 PMIt just doesn't get any dumber than that. You might as well jump on your soapbox and start demanding an invasion of Poland because a prison camp there named "Auschwitz" proves that they are attempting a genocide of the Jews.
What have you got against Jews?

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on July 13, 2014, 07:46:00 PMMy next question is- why would you think fat chicks give a fuck what you say? No one else does.
If you didn't give a fuck what I post, you wouldn't be acting like a rejected ugly chic over it.

No offense to ugly chics.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 13, 2014, 08:26:08 PM
No offense to ugly chics.
Magnanimous of you considering one of them abandoned you at the orphanage.

Yeah, yeah. You are the light.

I pray for a power outage.

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 13, 2014, 05:11:28 PM
Well, I'm a fat girl and I agree on Holder...  He's probably the real reason a lot of people would like to impeach Obama.

I doubt anything he's done was without the knowledge and approval of the President.

I truly meant no offense to larger women,

You use a group characteristic pejoratively, and then claim you mean no offence to those within that group.  That's fuckin brilliant Karl.  You are de light fer shure.

Yorkshire pud

I truly meant no offense to larger women, but if you've followed any of the dialogues between myself and my obsessed stalkers, you might understand my use of the phrase.

My apologies.

So why do you use women as your point of reference to try and insult men? How is calling anyone a girl, fat girl, or any variation on same perceived as being an insult?

paladin1991

What?  Quick?  There are creams and lotions to help them, er, 'slow down'

paladin1991

Okay, I gotta ask, 'Was she a big great fat person?'

albrecht

Now Holder is using his minions and our tax dollars to investigate a hilarious float at some 4th of July parade in Nebraska simply because the President found it offensive (although it was wildly popular during the parade and news reports said many were clapping and cheering it.)  As if there aren't real criminals to go after when to send a team to investigate parade floats!
http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/justice-department-enters-fray-over-th-of-july-parade-float/article_3618cfc7-913b-5f4a-af50-348e48e76c5a.html

On the good side, Holder, apparently, is, finally, getting some penalties for the banks involved in the sub-prime mortgage crisis. Of course most of the money is not going to the people harmed in the actions and no criminal sentences or penalties. And they still made more money out of the fraud than the penalty they will pay. But at least it is something and criminal charges are still being considered.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-14/citigroup-reaches-7-billion-mortgage-bond-settlement.html