• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bullshit.

Started by MV/Liberace!, June 27, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

jazmunda

George Noory does not suck.

b_dubb

The Politics threads here at BellGab are a collection of thoughtful and insightful remarks and aren't at inflammatory or argumentative. Not a single ad hominem attack. Not a one.

Nope.

Romantic comedies are delightful additions to filmography.  Men are lying when they pretend they'd rather see something else.

jazmunda

Reality TV stars should be worshipped like the gods that they are.

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 27, 2014, 11:28:19 PM
It's Winston Churchill.

I thought it was Eddie Rabbitt.

My other secret identity screen name is/was Jackstar and MV made me create the charade. He repeatedly threatened to cancel the Spec Sheet if I didn't get my "Jackstar boots on the ground" to "stir things up" for his "money machine."

I feel so dirty. 

I feel so damned dirty.

(sobbing)

((but hey, we got a lot of page views, and the extra revenue bought baby supplies, medicine, and a lime green remote control race car))

Thanks, Jackstar! (wink)

(((I just broke through the "fourth wall," went outside and around, came back in through the front door into the "room" and then broke through the fourth wall again.  This maneuver is called Four Squared, even though the room is a Cube.)))

Bart Ell

My Mexican gardener Jesus does this weird thing where he hides under every couch he sees.

McPhallus

Once a week, Tony Robbins stops by my apartment to watch Scandal.

Stellar

By unanimous decision of the gooberment of the U.S.A, they have decided to give me the lead position at the NSA.  So I phoned up Snowden and had him format PRISM.  So now you can post what you like for reals really!

Hacking Networks

cweb

I like to pull pictures I take into Photoshop so I can use Equalize and Contrast to reveal the hidden orbs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cweb on June 28, 2014, 08:27:23 AM
I like to pull pictures I take into Photoshop so I can use Equalize and Contrast photographically enhance what NASA doesn't want you to see to reveal the hidden orbs glass domes and shards

R C Hoagland.

Bart Ell

Tony Robbins has just been arrested and is being called The Scandal Rapist.

Bart Ell

I like to push pictures I take into Photoshop so I can use Equalize and Contrast to hide the visible orbs.

wr250

ed dames has yet to be wrong on a prediction.

McPhallus

I have yet to meet a mentally unbalanced Art Bell fan.

Yorkshire pud

All Alex Jones fans are as measured and not pre-deposed to rampant paranoia and ridiculous conspiracy theories the same as he is.

Each night a blue police call box materializes in my backyard. A man in a bowtie and fez  steps out and takes me for adventures on planets inhabited by tentacle waving monsters. I am known as The Girl Who Pukes because I have motion sickness.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on June 28, 2014, 01:32:19 AM
George Noory does not suck.

refreshing voice,late night radio
clean crisp words spoken
sad,when noory is off the air.

Eddie Coyle

After attending the sunrise Mass, I do yoga and finish with a high colonic using Sprite Zero. The rest of my day(life!!!) is volunteering for good causes.

ItsOver

Goatsy really is a cat and Noory knows it.  And, of course, Noory has a prayer list.  He faces east and gets down on his knees as he prays and sprinkles turmeric on it.

MrMajestik

My penis is longer than 6 inches.

HorrorRetro

I woke up to find my man, Alan Rickman, slipping out of bed to book an early flight to North Wales so we could attend the annual "The Prisoner" shindig in Portmeirion. We'll be getting married on the giant chess board at sunset.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on June 28, 2014, 12:11:24 PM
I woke up to find my man, Alan Rickman, slipping out of bed to book an early flight to North Wales so we could attend the annual "The Prisoner" shindig in Portmeirion. We'll be getting married on the giant chess board at sunset.

I like the way you think.

Tarbaby

I got up this morning and I didn't feel right. I felt like something had gotten into me. So I went into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror, reached up behind my head and hold up on a zipper of a  full-sized rubber mask and opened it from the back like peeling back the foreskin on an Indiana donkey. I looked into the mere and rather than my own visage I was looking at the real me, caramelized Laundromat! Yes I, caramelized laundromat, was actually Jackstar. And I've been dating Uncalled Screener who once sent MV a card that said "I MV you".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MrMajestik on June 28, 2014, 11:27:01 AM
My penis is longer than 6 inches.

Mine is shorter than 6 inches...

Ahem...  :-X

WildCard

"Henry Oberlander, the most accomplished con man of all time who could have undermined the entire banking system of the world, had a rule explaining why he was so successful. Henry said that everybody is willing to give you something for whatever it is they are hungry for. Ms. Meyer agrees. If you don’t want to be deceived you have to know what it is you are hungry for, she warns."
http://www.consuelosaahbaehr.com/2012/05/you-cant-handle-truth.html

Pamela Meyer: How to spot a liar

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 28, 2014, 01:04:48 PM
I got up this morning and I didn't feel right. I felt like something had gotten into me. So I went into the bathroom, turned on the light, looked into the mirror, reached up behind my head and hold up on a zipper of a  full-sized rubber mask and opened it from the back like peeling back the foreskin on an Indiana donkey. I looked into the mere and rather than my own visage I was looking at the real me, caramelized Laundromat! Yes I, caramelized laundromat, was actually Jackstar. And I've been dating Uncalled Screener who once sent MV a card that said "I MV you".

This made me spew Dr. Pepper on my nice new keyboard.

b_dubb

Quote from: Fivekeeper on June 28, 2014, 12:59:44 PM
Love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage.
Just to clarify ... because the horse is shackled to the carriage and begins to resent the carriage because it holds the horse back?