• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Supreme Court bitch-slaps Obama recess appointments

Started by Quick Karl, June 26, 2014, 08:25:18 AM

Zoo

Quick Karl

Quote from: Zoo on June 26, 2014, 02:32:06 PM
Also they had a pro-life decision, and police can not read your cell phone information with out a warrant!!1
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/25/supreme-court-bans-warrantless-cell-phone-searches/

I am not a fan of abortion but I am also not going to tell another person what to do in that respect, since the law says they can do it. But for me, it's murder, pure and simple.

I am glad they tossed the cellphone warrantless search bullshit.

The General

Quote from: Zoo on June 26, 2014, 02:32:06 PM
Also they had a pro-life decision..........
Kind of. 
It didn't really pertain to anything about abortion, per se...
it was actually a free speech issue relating to protests.

albrecht

Quote from: The General on June 26, 2014, 03:16:41 PM
Kind of. 
I wonder if this decision would apply at all to those "free speech zones" the government herds people into during political conventions or in protest situations like the Bundy Ranch deal?

Zoo

Quote from: The General on June 26, 2014, 03:16:41 PM
Kind of. 

Your right it say they can once again hand out flyers and approach people. I personally think it is a womans choice because she will be the one dealing with it. But that is just my opinion.
As for the cell phone thing hell ya get your nose out of my business cop 4th amendment!!

Just always thought it was weird people being pro-life and pro-death penalty!!1   

Quick Karl

Quote from: Zoo on June 26, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
Just always thought it was weird people being pro-life and pro-death penalty!!1

Not to start a new tangent but a 'baby' isn't given a choice before it is killed -- a killer has the choice not to kill, and I believe some crimes just do merit death, only I believe it should be gruesome, because that is the only thing that psychopaths comprehend...

Walk softly and carry a bat, and an Eickhorn KM1000.