• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

banned bellgabbers, welcome back

Started by bottomfeederareus, June 24, 2014, 07:16:30 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on February 25, 2016, 06:49:27 PM
Wasn't there an 'up vote' button on here, a few years ago?

yeah, i think it was in 2008 or 2009.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 25, 2016, 06:41:19 PM
I thought I did say what I meant. I didn't have you in mind, incidentally. Besides, I like cow avatars and I have no "beef" with you.

Excellent. However, One is left wondering to whom you were referring?

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 06:46:25 PM
I don't hate you. I'm simply not impressed by you.

Oh sure, now I get it. I'm your whipping boy because you're not impressed by me... My bad.... I'll work on it.

Seriously though, can't we all just share dick jokes and get along?

Pale Horse

Quote from: akwilly on February 25, 2016, 06:44:01 PM
Maybe MV should consider banning himself if that means Falkie would come back. It would be in the best interest of bellgab.

I didn't even know Falkie had left the building... that's how bad a permaban is.. complete and utter information lockout...

Good riddance. I'd rather fight with MV all day long (at least it's funny on occasion) then spend anymore time or posts on that God-forsaken thread.

Am I right, Onan?

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on February 25, 2016, 06:02:41 PM
the ill informed standards arbitrarily established in jackstar's mind

Que? I just think it's dumb to block him from reading the site. Ban as you like!

He was pretty snotty, unlike some people here.

"Raise your hand if you’ve always wanted your computer to insult you when you do something wrong. Hell. I know I have. Try this:

Type “sudo visudo” to open the “sudoers” file. In the top of that file you’ll likely see a few lines that start with “Defaults”. At the bottom of that list add “Defaults insults” and save the file.

Now, whenever you mistype your sudo password, your system will lob insults at you. Confidence boosting phrases such as “Listen, burrito brains, I don’t have time to listen to this trash.”, “Are you on drugs?” and “You’re mind just hasn’t been the same since the electro-shocks, has it?”.

This one has the side-effect of being a rather fun thing to set on a co-worker's computer."     :) :D ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on February 25, 2016, 07:47:57 PM
Oh sure, now I get it. I'm your whipping boy because you're not impressed by me... My bad.... I'll work on it.

Seriously though, can't we all just share dick jokes and get along?

whipping boy?  i was minding my own business when you dropped in to pick a new fight.