• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

theONE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 12:48:13 PM
Trey Rocks!!!!!!!!

http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2016/08/25/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-pick-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare/

seal the borders, cancel all flights, post Wanted Posters -don't let her escape to Qatar-
nothing would be more delicious then seeing her rot in jail ... -not even caviar on Putin's croissant sandwich-

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 12:50:21 PM
The back of Sonny Bono's head was caved in.  How does that happen when you ski into a tree?  I would expect the front of his head to be caved in if that was the case.  Not saying I know what happened but I'm keeping an open mind.

Be careful. I think the "open mind" was his official cause of death.

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 07:11:44 AM
Do you even know what my comment was in response to?
I'm just commenting on the overall tone of your posts.  I could have responded to any one of them.   I do hope you have a nice day and get to relax a little.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 12:50:21 PM
The back of Sonny Bono's head was caved in.  How does that happen when you ski into a tree?  I would expect the front of his head to be caved in if that was the case.  Not saying I know what happened but I'm keeping an open mind.

The first thing that occurs to me is that he may have gone into a tumble (i.e. ass over tea kettle).
I like to think I'm open minded too but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Jackstar has never heard a conspiracy theory that he didn't buy into.  Just sayin'

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on October 29, 2016, 01:49:14 PM
I'm just commenting on the overall tone of your posts.  I could have responded to any one of them.   I do hope you have a nice day and get to relax a little.

I'm almost always relaxed, thanks.  If I were actually to seek help for anything, I certainly wouldn't want it from any of you Trumptard Retards here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 01:50:15 PM

The first thing that occurs to me is that he may have gone into a tumble (i.e. ass over tea kettle).
I like to think I'm open minded too but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Jackstar has never heard a conspiracy theory that he didn't buy into.  Just sayin'

Here is a link to a show summary that Ian Punnet did with a guy named Bob Fletcher back in 2008 on C2C.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/10/04

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:01:54 PM
I'm almost always relaxed, thanks.  If I were actually to seek help for anything, I certainly wouldn't want it from any of you Trumptard Retards here.
Why are you calling me a Trumptard?  Have I professed that I am voting for Trump?  Have I defended any of his actions?  The answer is no.  This is why I wish you a relaxing day.  I am not trying to provoke you.  I hope you are planning on doing something fun.  I am leaving shortly for my second job, flying a RC blimp at a hockey arena. 

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 02:03:24 PM
Here is a link to a show summary that Ian Punnet did with a guy named Bob Fletcher back in 2008 on C2C.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/10/04

I heard this show twice. (They repeated this show when for some reason they couldn't put out a live broadcast.  My guess is this was a result of Ian's then emerging tinnitus so they went with a 'best of Ian Punnett.')  The first time I heard this show I thought this guy made a strong case.  The second time I heard it, his claims started to seem a bit odd:  They (whoever they is) killed Sonny Bono, but they didn't kill this guy so they left him alive to talk?  Why wouldn't they have killed this guy as well?

Since then, this guy has been back on Coast to Coast twice making increasingly outlandish claims about different completely unrelated things. I think one of them was something about his alien abduction or something like that.

I think we can mark this guy down as either a loon or a fraud.

Quote from: whoozit on October 29, 2016, 02:05:50 PM
Why are you calling me a Trumptard?  Have I professed that I am voting for Trump?  Have I defended any of his actions?  The answer is no.  This is why I wish you a relaxing day.  I am not trying to provoke you.  I hope you are planning on doing something fun.  I am leaving shortly for my second job, flying a RC blimp at a hockey arena.

Get used to it.  If there were a viable alternative, I wouldn't be voting for Trump so I'm voting for him with deep reservations.  Still I'm a Trumptard.  I absolutely do not want to see Hillary as President and that is my primary motivation for voting Trump.  136 is a Hill shill who tries to pass himself off as unbiased.  It's a clever tactic but one that is ultimately failing him on this forum.

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on October 29, 2016, 02:05:50 PM

OK, but you did write this: Do early Hillary voters get free "I voted for Hillary before she was a felon" t-shirts?  Asking for a friend.

At a minimum I think you've used up your quota of 'asking for a friend.'

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:12:26 PM
Get used to it.  If there were a viable alternative, I wouldn't be voting for Trump so I'm voting for him with deep reservations.  Still I'm a Trumptard.  I absolutely do not want to see Hillary as President and that is my primary motivation for voting Trump.  136 is a Hill shill who tries to pass himself off as unbiased.  It's a clever tactic but one that is ultimately failing him on this forum.

15th Century Man, I'd like you to find me one case where I wrote something defending Hillary Clinton that was not correct. 

You're a Trumptard retard and a shill because you either post lies defending Trump like "all the claims against Trump are speculation" (lie) or you post nonsensical defenses of him, often mindlessly regurgitated, like that his admission that he is a serial sexual assaulter was just 'locker room talk.'

A shill is somebody who defends their candidate with lies.  You are a shill. I am not.

If you can't find even one case, then I will post this every time you refer to me as a shill.

The '3 emails' thing does not count, because that was what was believed at the time, and I posted the updated information on it as soon as I saw it.

I know you say that you like needling me sometimes, but I've also written here the one thing I can't stand is having my integrity attacked.

So, if you can't come up with one case and don't apologize and stop referring to me as a shill I hope you die as quickly and as painfully as possible because I know you'll be burning in hell for all eternity.  Not for attacking me, but because you seem to be a complete sleaze in general.

whoozit

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:13:29 PM
OK, but you did write this: Do early Hillary voters get free "I voted for Hillary before she was a felon" t-shirts?  Asking for a friend.

At a minimum I think you've used up your quota of 'asking for a friend.'
I don't like politicians in general.  I didn't realize writing something about Hillary Clinton made one a Trumptard or saying "asking for a friend" did either.  Obviously my bad.  Have a nice day.

136 or 142

Quote from: whoozit on October 29, 2016, 02:22:19 PM
I don't like politicians in general.  I didn't realize writing something about Hillary Clinton made one a Trumptard or saying "asking for a friend" did either.  Obviously my bad.  Have a nice day.

It doesn't make you a Trumptard.  That's why I wrote 'Okay.'  I hope you didn't get upset about that.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: whoozit on October 29, 2016, 02:22:19 PM

Pay no attention, they're getting a bit unhinged as her campaign falls apart.

136 or 142

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 29, 2016, 02:30:48 PM
Pay no attention, they're getting a bit unhinged as her campaign falls apart.

You wrote the same thing after you claimed that your hero Trump won the second debate.  How'd that work out for you?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
15th Century Man, I'd like you to find me one case where I wrote something defending Hillary Clinton that was not correct. 

You're a Trumptard retard and a shill because you either post lies defending Trump like "all the claims against Trump are speculation" (lie) or you post nonsensical defenses of him, often mindlessly regurgitated, like that his admission that he is a serial sexual assaulter was just 'locker room talk.'

A shill is somebody who defends their candidate with lies.  You are a shill. I am not.

If you can't find even one case, then I will post this every time you refer to me as a shill.

The '3 emails' thing does not count, because that was what was believed at the time, and I posted the updated information on it as soon as I saw it.

I know you say that you like needling me sometimes, but I've also written here the one thing I can't stand is having my integrity attacked.

So, if you can't come up with one case and don't apologize and stop referring to me as a shill I hope you die as quickly and as painfully as possible because I know you'll be burning in hell for all eternity.  Not for attacking me, but because you seem to be a complete sleaze in general.

Serial sexual assaulter?  And this has been proven in what court?  I'm just throwing back the same argument you throw at me when I talk about Bill and Hillary's exploitation and degradation of women.  Hypocrite.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:32:48 PM
Serial sexual assaulter?  And this has been proven in what court?  I'm just throwing back the same argument you throw at me when I talk about Bill and Hillary's exploitation and degradation of women.  Hypocrite.

Are you going to look for a single example of me lying to defend Hillary Clinton or not?  Sleazebag.  Trumptard shill.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:36:35 PM
Are you going to look for a single example of me lying to defend Hillary Clinton or not?  Sleazebag.  Trumptard shill.

See prior statement.  Hill shill. 'Nuff said.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:38:43 PM
See prior statement.  Hill shill. 'Nuff said.

So, from now on every time you refer to me as a 'Hill Shill' I'll point out you couldn't find a single example where I shilled on behalf of Hillary Clinton and that you're a sleazebag liar.

I can't wait until you're rotting in hell with your hero the equally sleazy Antonin Scalia. 

In regards to Trump.  There were allegations of the sort that Trump sexually assaulted women in the exact way that Trump said that he did going back years prior to this comment of his being made public and then a dozen women came forward after his comment.  Trump himself explained why he had never been charged or convicted "When you're a star, you can do these things."

It shouldn't take a genius to realize that Trump's comment were an admission of how he actually behaves.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:12:26 PM

My sentiments exactly.  Trump may be "imperfect" but Hilliary and Bill's 40+ year crime spree must come to an end.  Her being elected would be a tacit endorsement of the Clinton's criminal methods and serve as the model for future sleazoid pols. Do we really want to turn the Country into another Argentina under Juan and Eva Perón.  Look what they did for Argentina.  It all starts with acceptance of unacceptable behavior.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:40:26 PM
So, from now on every time you refer to me as a 'Hill Shill' I'll point out you couldn't find a single example where I shilled on behalf of Hillary Clinton and that you're a sleazebag liar.

I can't wait until you're rotting in hell with your hero the equally sleazy Antonin Scalia.

You're not a very nice man.
I really get under your skin, don't I?  lol
Good.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 02:40:26 PM

And you are a bitchy little poofta.  (Not that there's anything wrong with being a poofta.  I use it here for descriptive purposes only.)

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:44:31 PM
Good.

I think I'm nice, I just like being honest which can include being blunt.  I don't believe in sugar coating things. 

No, you don't get under my skin except with this one thing where you attack my integrity.  You're the one who seems to wish that this board was a Trumptard echo chamber and who complains when I correct your factually incorrect or idiotic comments.  When I'm not here, I couldn't care less about you.

Since you probably missed this part that I added in to my previous comment:

In regards to Trump.  There were allegations of the sort that Trump sexually assaulted women in the exact way that Trump said that he did going back years prior to this comment of his being made public and then a dozen women came forward after his comment.  Trump himself explained why he had never been charged or convicted "When you're a star, you can do these things."

It shouldn't take a genius to realize that Trump's comment were a genuine admission of his real criminal actions.

Since you seem to think that public opinion is very important on a bunch of things (though you usually just ask for public opinion on this board.)  More than 60% of Americans believe Trump's comments were an admission of guilt and not 'locker room talk.'  Those same polls said that just 15% of Americans believed his comments were just 'locker room talk.'

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:44:31 PM
Good.

It's getting agitated being on suicide watch & 24 hour lockdown.

136 or 142

Quote from: chefist on October 29, 2016, 02:47:28 PM
It's getting agitated being on suicide watch & 24 hour lockdown.

If I wanted to die, I'd eat one of your meals.

How about when you defended Hillary and the Benghazi situation.  Not biased? Really.  She made up some lie saying it was caused by a youtube video.

How about when you said that none of Clinton's cases have ever been proven in court so you can't take Broaddrick's and Willey's claims seriously.  Unlike now when the same sort of accusations against Trump are good enough for you.  And you say you're not a Hill shill.  Shame on you!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

I take this image as a joke, if a poor one. Still, this type of portrayal of politicians one opposes is sometimes half-serious and sometimes serious. At best, it's not funny, just an indication of how far into the muck people's minds have descended and what kinds of fantasies appeal to them.

Whichever candidate loses, they'll get to go home and live out their life. We don't kill our political opponents in this country.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 29, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
I take this image as a joke, if a poor one. Still, this type of portrayal of politicians one opposes is sometimes half-serious and sometimes serious. At best, it's not funny, just an indication of how far into the muck people's minds have descended and what kinds of fantasies appeal to them.

Whichever candidate loses, they'll get to go home and live out their life. We don't kill our political opponents in this country.

Yeah we don't generally but Bill and Hillary might have.

It is a bad joke but it struck me funny and to speak seriously I'm tired of the corruption in our political system.  Maybe the guilty shouldn't be hanged but they should be tarred and feathered and sent packing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 01:50:15 PM
Jackstar has never heard a conspiracy theory that he didn't buy into.  Just sayin'

Is that what my dossier file on squid.mil indicates? Asking for a friend.