• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 14, 2016, 05:30:11 AM
This may come as a shock to you, but...Oswald acted alone. Really. Not even close.

Sorry, I'd love to stay and see your magic trick but I'm kinda busy right now and I don't have any change on me, anyway.  :P

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 14, 2016, 05:30:11 AM
This may come as a shock to you, but...Oswald acted alone. Really. Not even close.
Well, yes, but the secret service fired the kill shot.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2016, 05:32:33 AM
Sorry, I'd love to stay and see your magic trick but I'm kinda busy right now and I don't have any change on me, anyway.  :P

Not the least bit surprising that pure logic and scientific fact appear as "magic" to you.

Robert

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on September 14, 2016, 05:54:17 AMWell, yes, but the secret service fired the kill shot.
Yeah, accidentally.  And even Oswald was aiming at Conally.

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 14, 2016, 05:15:24 AM
Jack, is this just an act, or are you really a paranoid dunce?

Nice false choice!

https://youtu.be/8aUsOVzv7LI

In answer to your poorly-framed question: it's a litmus test. You failed.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2016, 05:20:34 AM
Apparently there's tons of stuff in the new #DNCLeaks about the DNC's control of the MSM.

The media got caught with their hands in the DNC cookie jar, but act like nobody's on to their shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT-AUaWIagI

Hillary's new campaign sign.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 14, 2016, 10:51:00 AM
The media got caught with their hands in the DNC cookie jar, but act like nobody's on to their shenanigans.

It's more like, her power IS through. ;)

mikuthing01

That is absolutely disgusting

Juan

Hillary's Doctor released a letter saying the candidate is in good health other than the pneumonia and fit to run for president. 
Conspiracy theorists and haterz have at it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 14, 2016, 07:00:41 AM
Not the least bit surprising that pure logic and scientific fact appear as "magic" to you.

No. That fact that you think your explanation is "logical and scientific" is the magic I'm not really interested in. However, I've listened to most of the theories about the JFK assassination (including the official theory). So, if you're just going to parrot the official story I'm already familiar with it and was just saving you the time from transcribing that here.  ;)

Quote from: Juan on September 14, 2016, 03:04:44 PM
Hillary's Doctor released a letter saying the candidate is in good health other than the pneumonia and fit to run for president. 

Sure,.. leave out the part about her being a reptilian.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on September 14, 2016, 03:04:44 PM

Hey, Hillary's gone all-in with lying for this campaign (as she has with her life, in general). Since she clearly has the mainstream media in her pocket, as the most recent wikileaks prove, this is just a media whitewash. Aside from this, all mainstream media is also still warning everyone of how "dangerous" a Trump presidency would be. I really don't see how any president could be more dangerous and stupid than George Bush Jr. and we gave him the keys to the kingdom for 8 years! I'm not even really a fan of Mr. Trump but he's not exactly Hitler now, is he? If he is elected I hope the first thing he does is go after big media for anti-trust. Obviously, this has to happen if we're to ever have an independent and trustworthy source of news again.

Dr. MD MD

Yes...I see it now...Hillary Clinton is powerful...POWERFUL!!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

If she is elected president and then reveals a bigger health problem will voters forgive her? I suppose they will if they're already going along with a PR campaign they know to be a lie.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 14, 2016, 03:00:09 PM
That is absolutely disgusting

She powered through her own powerbottom.

ItsOver

I'm staggered by her staggering.

http://youtu.be/OxYcYmTDk_M

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
Hey, Hillary's gone all-in with lying for this campaign (as she has with her life, in general). Since she clearly has the mainstream media in her pocket, as the most recent wikileaks prove, this is just a media whitewash. Aside from this, all mainstream media is also still warning everyone of how "dangerous" a Trump presidency would be. I really don't see how any president could be more dangerous and stupid than George Bush Jr. and we gave him the keys to the kingdom for 8 years! I'm not even really a fan of Mr. Trump but he's not exactly Hitler now, is he? If he is elected I hope the first thing he does is go after big media for anti-trust. Obviously, this has to happen if we're to ever have an independent and trustworthy source of news again.

No problem, comrade. He'll just borrow a cup of polonium from Putin and have at it. In the meantime, stick to RT for independent, trustworthy news. Trump likes to appear there, just as a bonus for watching Russkie news.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 14, 2016, 04:17:47 PM
No problem, comrade. He'll just borrow a cup of polonium from Putin and have at it. In the meantime, stick to RT for independent, trustworthy news. Trump likes to appear there, just as a bonus for watching Russkie news.

Comrade?! You're the one bowing down to a propaganda machine that's out of control. RT is state run, as is PBS and I do watch it sometimes as I sample a little of many different sources. I'll be the first one to admit that it's really fucking sad times when the two most trustworthy news sources are Fox and RT. If you had told me that 10 years ago I would've told you you were crazy...and yet here we are with most major US media sources acting as a full-on propaganda machine for a candidate who, might I remind you, fixed their nomination to that position. I know, she gets a pass for that too.  ::)

the_Stranger

Quote from: bateman on September 14, 2016, 02:24:15 PM
https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/776146480822226944

If Colin Powell is against dicking bimbos, he can kiss my ass!
You're either with us or against us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on September 14, 2016, 05:04:29 PM
If Colin Powell is against dicking bimbos, he can kiss my ass!
You're either with us or against us.

Yeah, the sex card is getting as boring as the race card and all other such demagoguery. I'm ok with boning bimbos (though I'd prefer an intelligent and sexy woman). Everything else he said I agree with.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2016, 04:28:46 PM
Comrade?! You're the one bowing down to a propaganda machine that's out of control. RT is state run, as is PBS and I do watch it sometimes as I sample a little of many different sources. I'll be the first one to admit that it's really fucking sad times when the two most trustworthy news sources are Fox and RT. If you had told me that 10 years ago I would've told you you were crazy...and yet here we are with most major US media sources acting as a full-on propaganda machine for a candidate who, might I remind you, fixed their nomination to that position. I know, she gets a pass for that too.  ::)

Ha ha, you're already into RT. No wonder you're so confused. And Fox too, what a combination.

40 or 50 years ago, the FBI would be watching your every move. Now they're too busy chasing terrorists. But the Russians are still the Russians, Cold War or no Cold War. And you, comrade, have to be one of their favorite American stooges (Paul Manafort and his crowd have you beat).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 14, 2016, 05:25:02 PM
Ha ha, you're already into RT. No wonder you're so confused. And Fox too, what a combination.

40 or 50 years ago, the FBI would be watching your every move. Now they're too busy chasing terrorists. But the Russians are still the Russians, Cold War or no Cold War. And you, comrade, have to be one of their favorite American stooges (Paul Manafort and his crowd have you beat).

I didn't say I was "into" them but that compared to the numerous other media sources I also watch and read I'm finding them to be the least propaganda-filled these days. RT actually has some serious journalism on it, unlike ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. Nice try though.  ;)

Have fun in your paranoid McCarthyland with Hillary as the head of your politburo.  ;D

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2016, 05:35:52 PM
I didn't say I was "into" them but that compared to the numerous other media sources I also watch and read I'm finding them to be the least propaganda-filled these days. RT actually has some serious journalism on it, unlike ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. Nice try though.  ;)

Have fun in your paranoid McCarthyland with Hillary as the head of your politburo.  ;D

Keep digging that ditch. It's clear who you trust and it's the Russians. No halfway loyal American would think of getting in bed with a country we've been fighting, one way and one place or another, since World War II. Your position is indefensible. Consider moving to Moscow.