• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Up All Night

From HRC Press Office Release:

Quoteshe’s fought children and families all her career.

:D

It's amazing that the media keeps saying that she "quietly" announced her campaign today with her tweets and video.  It's all they've been talking about for the past few days, and then covered obsessively today.  I realize that she didn't make a big announcement speech somewhere, but that's probably so she could continue to avoid questions and not have to face up to anything.  I wish it had been quiet so that I didn't have to hear about it so much.

She's definitely not the "champion" that she says that "everyday Americans need" - she's completely incapable of identifying with any of them.  What a joke, and what a disgrace!

Gd5150

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 13, 2015, 01:54:35 AM
I realize that she didn't make a big announcement speech somewhere, but that's probably so she could continue to avoid questions and not have to face up to anything.

Ya think? We're still waiting for her to answer questions regarding Benghazi. She called in sick for that, remember. She bumped her head. Then when server gate started, she did a last second presser with the UN press core who didn't ask her anything on the issue. She gave a totally lame statement, and thats the last thats been said about it.

The server still hasn't been turned over. Obstruction of justice anyone? Tampering with evidence? This women is a crook period. She always was since her days as Bubbba's wife in Arkansas. Another out of touch democrat politician who's allowed to fly under the radar by a protective democrat media. Whenever she's tested we get her signature cackle laugh as she lies her way through her responses making her lies that much more obvious. Then were told how smart she is.

This whole tactic of ignore ignore ignore by the media has been standard operating procedure since the Kerry campaign. Media ignores it. Then when its brought back up, they say it was already talked about the story is over. They've done this all through Obamas miscarriage of a presidency and they'll attempt the same with Hilkary's server gate. Difference now is Hillary has to speak eventually, and when she does her approval rating sinks like a stain on a dress. She isn't the rock star Bill or Barry is, and she's not cackling her way into the white house. A vast majority of people on the left and right see her for the worthless wife of Bill Clinton that she is.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Up All Night on April 12, 2015, 09:45:51 PM
Carly Fiorina responds to the HRC candidacy announcement:

I hope she's the GOP VP nominee. She personified the Peter Principal in her near destruction of HP, and she has the charisma of scorpion.

Paradox

I don't see any reason for you boys to get your panties in a bunch.  She will never be elected.  Next election a Repub will go into office.  As posted previously, that's the pattern.  Two terms and change partners. . .er. . .parties.

Up All Night

Why satire, and not scandal, could derail Hillary Clinton's campaign

"Serious" stories about Hillary Clinton did not attract as much coverage as her failure to leave a tip at a Mexican restaurant, writes Matt Lewis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/hillary-clinton/11547099/Why-satire-not-scandal-could-derail-Hillary-Clintons-campaign.html

Quote from: Paradox on April 13, 2015, 01:15:21 PM
I don't see any reason for you boys to get your panties in a bunch.  She will never be elected.  Next election a Repub will go into office.  As posted previously, that's the pattern.  Two terms and change partners. . .er. . .parties.

Obama may have alienated a lot of people, but so has the GOP with their myopic politics and reality-challenged candidates.  America is war fatigued with a changing demographic that favours low-income voters and racial diversity.  I don't believe the GOP's base is growing.  Combine that with the supposition that a Mrs. Clinton may raise the female turn-out at the poles.  The GOPs best chance is probably to play up the Latino angle of some of their candidates (eg/ Jeb Bush's wife) and pray for voter apathy if they want to make up for their lousy politics.  This isn't cold war America and I don't think you can necessarily expect the same paradigm at the polls.  I don't expect to see a GOP victory.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 22, 2015, 02:48:56 PM
Obama may have alienated a lot of people, but so has the GOP with their myopic politics and reality-challenged candidates.  America is war fatigued with a changing demographic that favours low-income voters and racial diversity.  I don't believe the GOP's base is growing.  Combine that with the supposition that a Mrs. Clinton may raise the female turn-out at the poles.  The GOPs best chance is probably to play up the Latino angle of some of their candidates (eg/ Jeb Bush's wife) and pray for voter apathy if they want to make up for their lousy politics.  This isn't cold war America and I don't think you can necessarily expect the same paradigm at the polls.  I don't expect to see a GOP victory.
Yeah the open-border policy (and Republican cave-ins over the decades) has clearly worked to the advantage of the Democratic Party. You can see that some of the Republican Party are trying to get the latino vote and also like the open-border and unlimited immigration policy as it helps their corporate backers and brings in more bodies for the military and for the prisons (since many immigrants, especially illegals, end up committing crimes.) And you have the Democrats who want it to get voters and more onto government programs  (paradoxically though even if it hurts native workers, especially minorities.) I would think, at some point, the Republican Party will split totally but who knows? The future ruin of the country, or at least "fundamental transformation," was actually determined back in 1965 with the Hart-Celler Act.

Gd5150

The generosity of the Clinton's has no bounds. A whopping 10% of money (2 billion since 2001) taken in by their so-called foundation goes to help  the unknown people they claim the charity helps. This according to IRS tax filings. What would we do without them. The only people it helps are those who buy the Clinton's political power via bribery. We should expect no less from Mr. and Mrs. Bubba.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/29/trickle-down-experts-question-clinton-foundation-true-charitable-spending/

Gd5150

Hasn't this week been great. 1st Bill stepping in it trying to justify the whopping 10% of the 2 billion in bribes donations donated to charity from the Clinton foundation. And now courtesy of russiannews.net, this gem from Hillary:

“Our undocumented workers in New York pay more in taxes than our corporations in New York,” Clinton said on Tuesday.

Well she's certainly doing her best to lock up the illegal immigrant vote. Does she realize they can't vote? Or can they?  ??? If they're undocumented, they don't pay income taxes. Haha!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Hillary Clinton - The liar leadership America is looking for!

http://www.russianews.net/index.php/sid/232598419

Up All Night

Peter Schweizer responds to ABC News This Week host and chief anchor George Stephanopoulos's interview and his many undisclosed ties to the CGI.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/16/stephanopoulos-abc-clinton-schweizer-foundation-hillary-column/27436475/

Up All Night

She lauches her Presidental Campaign.... Lots of Promises but few specifics.

That's in the Playbook.

Lots of Big Ideas with now road map of how to get there.

Why we need an old fashioned 4 hour public debate.

But this really isn't that America anymore.

America 2.0 meet Hillary 2.0

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/13/hillary-2-0-clinton-announcement-long-on-promises-short-on-specifics/

aldousburbank

I'm looking forward to seeing Hillary in an orange pantsuit.

MV/Liberace!

I can't believe anyone thinks this creature is going to be the nominee, let alone our next president.

Quote from: MV on August 17, 2015, 08:07:39 AM
I can't believe anyone thinks this creature is going to be the nominee, let alone our next president.

Many months ago, not only did I predict she would not have a chance in Hell of being the Democrat nominee, I also predicted she will be indicted.

I stand by that prediction.

SciFiAuthor

Never underestimate the power of corruption. I've been watching crap hit this woman for years and slide right off inexplicably. If she can make it through this one, the Dems will fall in line because they think she's supposed to be the candidate. I too want to see her in an orange jumpsuit, but I simply don't trust the current DOJ to see anything through.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 17, 2015, 11:39:48 AM
Never underestimate the power of corruption. I've been watching crap hit this woman for years and slide right off inexplicably. If she can make it through this one, the Dems will fall in line because they think she's supposed to be the candidate. I too want to see her in an orange jumpsuit, but I simply don't trust the current DOJ to see anything through.

No!  She will NOT "make it through this one"!  The evil must be expunged!! Lock her away!  Lock him away, too!  Put them in Supermax with Tsarnaev! 

C'mon!  Some of you are computer geniuses! Can't any of you hack into her server and leave a false message offering Xi Jinping some Hillary Head and the launch codes?!?!?

I really want to know why Hillary has Huma around.  My guess is the Clintons and the Weiners get together for kinky sex games every Saturday night.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 20, 2015, 02:49:33 AM
I really want to know why Hillary has Huma around.  My guess is the Clintons and the Weiners get together for kinky sex games every Saturday night.
Maybe but I think Bill has better stuff going on what with his other women, the 'Lolita flights' and parties with convicted pedophile Epstein, Hollywood folks, etc. I'm guessing it might be more of a sapphic nature between Hillary and Huma on those lonely Saturday nights when Bill is away at a party and Weiner is off sexting in the study.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clintons-communications-problem-may-go-beyond-email/

WOTR

I wonder if this is a new trend for law enforcement?  Ask somebody to turn over their computer after giving them time to wipe anything that they deem to be "personal" from it?