• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Kidnostad3

Okay, let's get real here.  Bill is a world class asshole for sure, but, if my choice of sex partners were limited to Hilliary or someone else, I'm going with someone else every time.  Just sayin.

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on November 02, 2019, 12:15:29 PM

But I really found Mrs. Trump's nipples also very "interesting".

Im not a blonde kinda guy, but damn does Ivanka look appealing in that simple but stunning outfit.  That is an attractive body shape to me.

peace
Hog

Huminahuminahumina

Kidnostad3

This poem was written by an anonymous Marine Corps officer:

"THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI"

We're the battling boys of Benghazi, No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell, defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call, Fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate, led them to safety and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us and foes by the score, but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied, so we fought and we fought and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam, but Barack and Hillary didn't give a damn.
Just two dead SEALs who carried the load, No thanks to us...we were just "Bumps in the Road".

So, will this reach every American with a computer?

Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the SEALs' execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

"What difference does it make?"

And she wanted to be the next President!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 08, 2020, 09:44:56 AM
This poem was written by an anonymous Marine Corps officer:

"THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI"

We're the battling boys of Benghazi, No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell, defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call, Fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty countrymen from the jaws of fate, led them to safety and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us and foes by the score, but we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied, so we fought and we fought and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam, but Barack and Hillary didn't give a damn.
Just two dead SEALs who carried the load, No thanks to us...we were just "Bumps in the Road".

So, will this reach every American with a computer?

Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the SEALs' execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

"What difference does it make?"

And she wanted to be the next President!

👏👏👏

Judicial Watch's director of investigations, Chris Farrell, says Hillary Clinton will be questioned under oath within the next 10 weeks about her use of an unsecure private email system to send sensitive government information.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/03/judicial-watch-explains-finally-get-hillary-clinton-oath/

albrecht

Will she be Biden's VP? Or in some Corona-modified internet convention? Or just someone else waiting in the wings for the Corona-Chan taking out all those older- and obviously immune compromised- candidates?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2020, 10:06:19 PM
Will she be Biden's VP? Or in some Corona-modified internet convention? Or just someone else waiting in the wings for the Corona-Chan taking out all those older- and obviously immune compromised- candidates?

I honestly think it would be disasterous for him if he did. I think even Democrats want to keep her out of the white house. He did say his VP will be a woman though. Choosing Tulsi would bring the most credibility to his campaign but I doubt he’ll be smart enough to do it. She should really attempt a third party run for 2024.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 16, 2020, 10:14:52 PM
I honestly think it would be disasterous for him if he did. I think even Democrats want to keep her out of the white house. He did say his VP will be a woman though. Choosing Tulsi would bring the most credibility to his campaign but I doubt he’ll be smart enough to do it. She should really attempt a third party run for 2024.
Nobody, even Biden, will remember his promise, firstly. And "it won't matter" due to crisis. But I doubt he would take Tulsi. Too young for him -politically- and not in the DNC system enough now. Assuming elections and what-not. Will be interesting because, depending on the various medical protocols and treatments, Hillary is, as you mention, maybe not viable. That way my early assumption for a longtime but this 'new' virus might make that not so?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 16, 2020, 11:02:33 PM

How so? Seriously. I found, 4th months later, lancing a growth,I thought. Interesting. Cactus spike traveled through my toe. Funny. I remember hitting it. But this was so later. No biggie. Fun thing. Months later thought stone in shoes,, my boots, etc.  Nope. Finally investiagated feet. Found issue. Lanced with razor n pulled out the calcified thorn...no blood doing even but traveled to other side of toe! This is not a parable. But could be, I guess.

Juan

I think it will be Amy. She’s a proven mainstream Democrat and comes from the Midwest where Trump is picking up support. Plus, when Biden geezers out, most folks would think the country could at least survive her. I’m not sure that’s true of the others. Mattress back Harris would put us all in jail, Liawatha would wreck the economy. Gillibrand is too weak - even with handlers she couldn’t pull it off.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 16, 2020, 10:14:52 PM

I also called out Tulsi in another thread.  I believe it's the smart play.  The Dems have a youthful vice in case Sleepy Creepy takes a dirt nap during a presidency.  It gives Tulsi an additional 8 years as prez if the Dems are playing the smart long game. 

it gives the Dems time to attempt to groom her up as 'theirs.'

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 22, 2020, 09:39:04 AM
I also called out Tulsi in another thread.  I believe it's the smart play.  The Dems have a youthful vice in case Sleepy Creepy takes a dirt nap during a presidency.  It gives Tulsi an additional 8 years as prez if the Dems are playing the smart long game. 

it gives the Dems time to attempt to groom her up as 'theirs.'

That would be a smart play but Joe has a lot of  markers out in the black community.  I’m still betting on Stacy Abrams.

MV/Liberace!

Scott Adams remains convinced it's gonna be Kamala Harris.

Juan

I think they’re afraid Kamala really is a mad prosecutor and will lock them up, too. I think it will be the safe bet, Amy, unless she’s done something to piss off James Clyburn.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on March 23, 2020, 09:10:30 AM
I think they’re afraid Kamala really is a mad prosecutor

I'm pretty sure everyone knows she's an actual whore.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on March 23, 2020, 12:54:51 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone knows she's an actual whore.
That, too.

Kidnostad3

Another tone deaf “Deplorable” comment by Hillary. 

https://youtu.be/KF4xRnxLLlc

Kidnostad3

Is Hilliary’s day coming soon?  I’ll believe it when I see the indictment.

https://youtu.be/TPE6yNrsVOk

Kidnostad3

DOJ’S FISA REPORT CONTRADICTS CLAIMS BY DEMS, MEDIA FIGURES THAT SURVEILLANCE RULES WERE STRICTLY OBSERVED

Note that this newly released report has gotten zero coverage by MSM.   All Dems and half of Republicans are prevaricating pieces of shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dojs-fisa-report-contradicts-claims-by-dems-media-experts-that-surveillance-rules-were-strictly-observed

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2020, 10:33:17 AM
Pate-rhetoric speak:  One noopsie for to spite my kunt-rie!  Three feet to put open or veriliy into, two lifes valk or y-tea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

:/

=p