• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 07:59:54 PM
^^^^^^
Being this new. ::)

He was just imitating JFK and with a very poor substitute for Marilyn Monroe. I guess white trash is the best he could score, even in the white house. Fucking loser! ::) ::)

He was just imitating JFK? okay...  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 28, 2019, 08:04:32 PM

He was just imitating JFK? okay...  ::)

What? Did history stop for you at Bush Sr.?! ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 08:05:44 PM
What? Did history stop for you at Bush Sr.?! ::)

Tell me more.

albrecht

Quote from: username on October 28, 2019, 08:00:15 PM
https://youtu.be/03PSOPpVd1A

Bill had mad game for a white guy.
Man, he grew up, politically, in Hot Springs (notorious mob town) and in the Arkansas racket. Park-O-Meter and Mena etc. Not need much "game" with a lot of corruption and marching powder around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 28, 2019, 08:09:08 PM

Tell me more.

You’re not only ignorant but rude as well.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 08:11:01 PM
You’re not only ignorant but rude as well.

I love when you talk dirty.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 28, 2019, 08:10:36 PM
Man, he grew up, politically, in Hot Springs (notorious mob town) and in the Arkansas racket. Park-O-Meter and Mena etc. Not need much "game" with a lot of corruption and marching powder around.

Isn't it great?

DanTSX

^^^^^^

He was just imitating JFK and with a very poor substitute for Marilyn Monroe. I guess white trash is the best he could score, even in the white house. Fucking loser! ::) ::)

Mossad princess plant, not some hick.

MV/Liberace!

^^^^^^

I thought Lewinsky was hot.

Juan

Wasn’t LBJ taking a dildo up the ass from Doris Kearns Goodwin who was 22 23 at the time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 31, 2019, 03:31:54 PM
She's pretty fire.

You probably think Hillary is hot too. ::)

Here, let me just remove your truss and medical apparatus. No, no...it’s not ruining the mood. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2019, 03:35:54 PM
You probably think Hillary is hot too. ::)

Here, let me just remove your truss and medical apparatus. No, no...it’s not ruining the mood. ;D

Interesting enough, we talked about her a few shows back. She had maybe a window of 5 years' time when she looked not so bad. However... Time has been cruel to her. Heh

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on October 28, 2019, 09:48:01 PM
I thought Lewinsky was hot.
Agreed.  I like a woman that has some "meat on her bones", I'm guessing that the term today is "thick"?   I find that women self-describing themselves as "thick", nine times out of ten are actually overfat.

Time, gravity, drug abuse(cigarettes/alcoholism/meth etc) and childbirth are very hard the female anatomy.  While we all change physically as we age, the changes from carrying and delivering a child can be viewed as downright cruel.  While I personally do not have any children, I have delivered and cared for many women and their baby(ies). There are some women who go through the process and you literally cannot tell that they have carried and delivered a baby, while on the other end of the spectrum, appear that they are still pregnant.

Just after I graduated college, 2011'ish, in the same ward where I was working, there was female, about 5 foot 4 inches tall and maybe 300 pounds.  Her Body Mass Index(BMI is a tool used to quickly determine the patients ratio of body weight to body height, the higher the number-the increased risk for all sorts of health issues be it from being TOO thin for your height or TOO thick for your height)
BMI less that 18.5=Underweight
18.5-25=Normal weight
25.1-29.9=Overweight
30-35=Obese (from here on in is where we get to use the interesting adjectives)
35-40=Obese Class II (Severely obese)
40-45=Obese Class III (Very severely obese)
45-50=Obese Class IV (Morbidly obese)
50-60=Obese Class V (Super obese)
60+=  Free ticket to Dr Nowzaradan's Clinic j/k
60+= Obese Class VI (Hyper obese)
Here is a picture of Dr. Nowzaradan with his patient, named Lucy(I think its Lucy-Lucy had a boyfriend that wanted to have sex with her all the time. After one of her surgeries, she didnt follow the doctors orders and the couple had sex with sufficient voracity that stitches were torn and a revisit to the hospital was required. Jesus!

For those unaware, Dr Now is an Iranian physician/surgeon who is a Bariatric Surgeon working out of the state of Texas.  He specializes in patients in the 550+ pound weight range.  His patients have usually been told by other doctors that they are "too fat" to safely perform surgery.  Getting them to survive anesthesia is often the cited issue as it can take a TRUCKLOAD of drugs to get the Hyper-Obese populations "off to never never land" and have them come back.  He has had so much success that The Learning Channel(TLC) has a TV show called "My 600 lb Life" since 2012.  These people are true food addicts and the plights are grim, success rates of Dr. Now's Hyper Obese stand at about 5%. 
He starts the patients on a 1,200 calorie high fat/protein diet to show Dr Now that they can at least somewhat control their food intake. Then he gives them goals of weight loss or so many pounds lost per month etc. After they attain a goal or two, he then performs one of the various bariatric procedures(procedures dealing with the morbidly obese).  the largest male I saw was in his 800's and the largest female was around 700 pounds.  After bringing their weights down to their goal weighs, he sets his patients up with skin removal surgery.  There is also a TV show about the skin removal surgery, though this TV show has no dealings with Dr Now's TLC show.  It seems as though some of the now thin patients almost would rather truck around an extra 500 pounds on their bodies that live life trapped inside a massive foreskin. Skin removal surgery is like circumcision, regardless of your sex.

Obesity is a major North American problem. About 6 years ago the Country of Oxford opened its new hospital. Included were 3 rooms that were for bariatric patients only.  The wheelchairs, beds, bathrooms, lifts(for lifting people who cannot move-imagine a cherry picker used to install and remove engines from cars/trucks.
This pic is very similar, except that the patient lift designed for these bariatric patients appears to be built heavier than this engine hoist.  The bariatrc patient lift has double castors wherever you see a single wheel on the pictured engine hoist.  IIRC the bariatric patient lift had  750 pound weight capacity, but being designed to lift humans in a hospital, I can see the safety factor for designing this piece of equipment being higher than for an engine hoist.  I know for SURE that the patient lift costs MANY times the price of the engine hoist.  Medical device being sold to a hospital automatically quadruples the cost, if not MOAR!

Dr. Now's prescription fridge magnet

Anyway, this woman who was the supervisor of all the nursing staff in this particular hospital, and was registered nurse.
Well one day she was feeling "off" and went to the Emergency Room and discovered that she was in LABOUR.  She didn't even know she was pregnant.  She told me how this one nurse in Labour/Delivery was a complete bitch to her by saying "you're an educated person, how could you of all people not know you're pregnant?"  And while I was thinking the same thing as I was being told the story, I also knew that what this Labour and Delivery(L&D) nurse told the supervisor/patient nurse, was completely unprofessional and was NOT adhering to the base of science/patient based care practices.  The L&D nurse should have been reported, and the supervisor/patient nurse would have been justified in doing so.  Sometimes these older nurses, bordering on caregiver "burnout" need to be straightened out, or retired altogether.

OK, I forgot we were talking about Lewinsky, yes she was attractive.

But I really found Mrs. Trump's nipples also very "interesting".

Im not a blonde kinda guy, but damn does Ivanka look appealing in that simple but stunning outfit.  That is an attractive body shape to me.

peace
Hog

starramus

I can't say Lewinsky was hot sort of plain actually, but I never turn down head from anybody. How about that manager at the McMaggot that Billy frequented? She apparently had gold front teeth.

[attachment=1,msg1364368]

Of course he didn't have the wicked witch of the west with him. "We came. We saw, and he died! Cackle cackle cackle!

starramus

"Im not a blonde kinda guy, but damn does Ivanka look appealing in that simple but stunning outfit.  That is an attractive body shape to me.

peace
Hog"

I could never get it up for something that the Donald has touched. Everybody knows he doesn't use protection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 02, 2019, 12:46:56 PM
I never turn down head from anybody.

You should give this guy a try. I bet he’s available. ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 02, 2019, 12:49:58 PM
"Im not a blonde kinda guy, but damn does Ivanka look appealing in that simple but stunning outfit.  That is an attractive body shape to me.

peace
Hog"

I could never get it up for something that the Donald has touched. Everybody knows he doesn't use protection.

Pure faggotry. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 01:42:28 PM

You should give this guy a try. I bet he’s available. ;) ;)
Talk about Deep Throat.  :o

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 02, 2019, 02:08:04 PM
Talk about Deep Throat.  :o

His State is burning and people are without power but he is out of town? Chasing wild conspiracy theories and such? 

Well better than visiting this prominent Democrat back home, I guess.

https://www.ebony.com/news/second-black-man-dead-democratic-donor-ed-buck/

albrecht

Not sure how this went. Was F1, nice weather, and other stuff and I wasn't aware that the "goblin queen" was in town speaking nearby. Along with Hubbell's daughter. Promoting a new book/campaign. You have to give it to the Infowars editors sometimes. Hilarious.

"Texans to Protest Deep State Kingpin Hillary Clinton in Austin Sunday, November 3rd at 1 PM

Goblin queen & her minions are speaking throughout the event"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2019, 07:33:17 PM
Not sure how this went. Was F1, nice weather, and other stuff and I wasn't aware that the "goblin quien" was in town speaking nearby. Along with Hubbell's daughter. Promoting a new book/campaign. You have to give it to the Infowars editors sometimes. Hilarious.

"Texans to Protest Deep State Kingpin Hillary Clinton in Austin Sunday, November 3rd at 1 PM

Goblin queen & her minions are speaking throughout the event"

A house fell on her? 

albrecht

Well, I guess Alex and his folks showed up.  With bullhorn and tactical vehicle of some sort.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5dbfa5d33ca1580019e1b5a2 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 05:08:36 PM
Well, I guess Alex and his folks showed up.  With bullhorn and tactical vehicle of some sort.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5dbfa5d33ca1580019e1b5a2

Alex Jones is such a retarded faggot i wonder how much he paid to rent that Terradyne GURKHA from the Canadians. He cant afford to buy a Leaf fucked F450 with the audience he pulls after being shut down by his Zionist handlers.

Dr. MD MD

She literally looks half dead now and these deep state idiots are still “pressuring” her to run for president. Personally, I’d love to see her lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdU7Wa4B62E

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2019, 07:31:58 AM
She literally looks half dead now and these deep state idiots are still “pressuring” her to run for president. Personally, I’d love to see her lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdU7Wa4B62E
Heh, heh... followed by Trump driving a stake through the heart of the blood-sucking witch.