• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 10, 2016, 11:04:05 AM
He's a good example of someone that figured out the realities of life. The most successful people, financially speaking, are those that figure out that you can game the system by being a bullshit artist. That's what he did with his films and made fat bank from it. Al Gore cashed in on it too.

The biggest nail in his coffin to me is why isn't this idiot leading the fight to fix his hometown's water problem? The guy is worth tens of millions dollars and can get on any liberal platform out there yet I haven't seen this tubby fuck do anything but cry like a bitch about Trump. I lost interest in him after Bowling for Columbine. I went to his first speaking engagement like the night after he won his Oscar. From there I think he lost his mind. Is he afraid to call out his hometown's Democratic leadership realizing the house of cards that would be? It makes me sad because his stuff from the 90s were like the best attacks on the evils of corporatism I've ever seen. But once he got money and became an icon in the liberal machine, this is what he's turned into.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 09:23:00 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-wikileaks-dumps-another-2086-podesta-emails/

Podesta was among the aforementioned celebrants on the White House lawn and has been involved in much skulduggery on their behalf.  I really hope this release reveals him as the Clinton butt boy he truly is. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 10, 2016, 11:09:59 AM
The biggest nail in his coffin to me is why isn't this idiot leading the fight to fix his hometown's water problem? The guy is worth tens of millions dollars and can get on any liberal platform out there yet I haven't seen this tubby fuck do anything but cry like a bitch about Trump. I lost interest in him after Bowling for Columbine. I went to his first speaking engagement like the night after he won his Oscar. From there I think he lost his mind. It makes me sad though because his stuff from the 90s was like the best attacks on the evils of corporatism I've ever seen. But once he got money and became an icon in the liberal machine, this is what he's turned into.

He always was that way, it's just that the reality of the man was revealed as he accumulated money. The sad fact about making politically-charged films, or writing politically-charged books, is that you go into it with an agenda. You want to guide people's viewpoints and emotions in such a way as to produce profit. You're Richard Hoagland, essentially. You're playing a market.

No one has ever gotten rich writing non-fiction using just the facts. You must come up with an angle and embellish and guide.

SciFiAuthor

Watching Hillary work the rubes at a rally in Detroit about the tax deductions Trump legally took. Never mind that it's rather stupid if you don't take whatever tax deductions you can and everyone that files a return does. It's just so disingenuous.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 10, 2016, 01:39:38 PM
Watching Hillary work the rubes at a rally in Detroit about the tax deductions Trump legally took. Never mind that it's rather stupid if you don't take whatever tax deductions you can and everyone that files a return does...
And there you have it, SciFi.  Amerika, where the stupid are played.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 10, 2016, 01:39:38 PM
Watching Hillary work the rubes at a rally in Detroit about the tax deductions Trump legally took. Never mind that it's rather stupid if you don't take whatever tax deductions you can and everyone that files a return does. It's just so disingenuous.

Does anybody remember when we used to believe in the ultimate wisdom of the American electorate?  I know I did and then Jimmy Carter got elected. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 10, 2016, 02:06:46 PM

Does anybody remember when we used to believe in the ultimate wisdom of the American electorate?  I know I did and then Jimmy Carter got elected.

Gerald Ford had one total screw up in a debate. That probably pushed some people away. Even though he was an accomplished athlete, the press and SNL made him appear to be a buffoon.

His answer, which was more nuanced than the viewing public could understand, was something along the lines of "The Polish people are a totally independent and autonomous people". I believe he was speaking to the character of the people, not to the Warsaw Pact Communist Bloc government.

The camera moved in on Carter's reaction and that did him in.

At least Carter is no longer the worst president in history. Only the worst single term president.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyybS-Vh2Dg

After 40 years, I didn't quite have the quote right but this article has the quote and Carter campaign's reaction that this is what won them the election.

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/90303644/

Kidnostad3

As stated in a previous post, what is needed here is a massively popular third party movement.  With failure on the part of republicans to support their own candidate and exposure of the DNCs pervasive corruption, I do believe we have the makin's at hand.  ROCK THE REVOLUTION!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 02:18:04 PM
Gerald Ford had one total screw up in a debate. That probably pushed some people away. Even though he was an accomplished athlete, the press and SNL made him appear to be a buffoon.

His answer, which was more nuanced than the viewing public could understand, was something along the lines of "The Polish people are a totally independent and autonomous people". I believe he was speaking to the character of the people, not to the Warsaw Pact Communist Bloc government.

At least Carter is no longer the worst president in history. Only the worst single term president.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyybS-Vh2Dg

After 40 years, I didn't quite have the quote right but this article has the quote and Carter campaign's reaction that this is what won them the election.

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/90303644/

Yeah, I actually remember that moment and I even understood his intent as young as I was.  The other thing was that Ford had all the charisma of a bowl of pablum. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 10, 2016, 02:42:31 PM
Yeah, I actually remember that moment and I even understood his intent as young as I was.  The other thing was that Ford had all the charisma of a bowl of pablum.

My frontal lobe wasn't fully developed. It was the first election I could vote in. The fact that Ford pardoned Nixon pushed me to Carter. That was the only Democrat I have voted for in a Presidential election. Today, I believe Ford pardoning Nixon was the right thing for the country. Back then I didn't agree.

This is an interesting article about Ford's early stand for civil rights whn he was playing football at Michigan.

http://www.npr.org/2013/07/14/201946977/the-civil-rights-stand-of-a-young-gerald-ford

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 02:50:45 PM
My frontal lobe wasn't fully developed. It was the first election I could vote in. The fact that Ford pardoned Nixon pushed me to Carter. That was the only Democrat I have voted for in a Presidential election. Today, I believe Ford pardoning Nixon was the right thing for the country. Back then I didn't agree.

This is an interesting article about Ford's early stand for civil rights whn he was playing football at Michigan.

http://www.npr.org/2013/07/14/201946977/the-civil-rights-stand-of-a-young-gerald-ford
[/quote

Most of us go through a stage wherein we buy into air headed liberal dogma but most of us outgrow it.  It's kind of like acne in that respect.

Gerald Ford's intelligence and political savvy were grossly underrated.  He was a man of great character and decency.  Things started going pear shaped for him with the Chevy Chase SNL spoofs.  I wonder if Chevy in his mature years feels any remorse for that.

Lord Grantham

[/quote

Most of us go through a stage wherein we buy into air headed liberal dogma but most of us outgrow it.  It's kind of like acne in that respect.

Gerald Ford's intelligence and political savvy were grossly underrated.  He was a man of great character and decency.  Things started going pear shaped for him with the Chevy Chase SNL spoofs.  I wonder if Chevy in his mature years feels any remorse for that.
[/quote]

Probably not, Chevy is kind of a dick, from what I understand.

mikuthing01

Hillary shills push a black guy down stairs wearing a Bill Clinton RAPE shirt and Hillary laughs about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRQU1rPkFI

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 10, 2016, 03:43:07 PM
[/quote

Probably not, Chevy is kind of a dick, from what I understand.
And a drunk. Ford was likely our most athletic of Presidents but Chevy got this rumor going. I love Chevy in many of his movies and hope this latest rehab works. He should've gone to the Betty Ford Clinic instead of that place up in Minnesota. That would have been ironic.

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 10, 2016, 05:19:53 PM
Hillary shills push a black guy down stairs wearing a Bill Clinton RAPE shirt and Hillary laughs about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRQU1rPkFI
He was no doubt a "super predator" who needed to be "brought to heel" like the other blacks, according to Hillary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 02:18:04 PM

You're leaving out a couple key things here. First, the country had watched a president be assassinated and Ford was the head of the commision that wrote the whitewash that almost no one believed and that spoke to his credibility. Second, the country had just witnessed the near implosion of our system of government with Nixon. Ford not only pardoned him but would've pursued the same or similar policies as him and I think most had had enough of the bs by then, hence Carter, who I actually think was one of the few decent men we've elected president. He was handed a bum deal with the condition the republicans had left the country in and not only that but he had to endure all the backroom dealings that led to Reagan getting in. We all know now that the Iranians struck a deal not to releAse the hostages until he was elected. Very dirty pool and it's been that way ever since.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 10, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
He always was that way, it's just that the reality of the man was revealed as he accumulated money. The sad fact about making politically-charged films, or writing politically-charged books, is that you go into it with an agenda. You want to guide people's viewpoints and emotions in such a way as to produce profit. You're Richard Hoagland, essentially. You're playing a market.

No one has ever gotten rich writing non-fiction using just the facts. You must come up with an angle and embellish and guide.

Disagree. I think he really believed in what he was doing in the era quimby's talking about and was genuinely funny and thought provoking. Maybe he just got old and lazy? It happens.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 10, 2016, 05:22:29 PM
And a drunk. Ford was likely our most athletic of Presidents but Chevy got this rumor going. I love Chevy in many of his movies and hope this latest rehab works. He should've gone to the Betty Ford Clinic instead of that place up in Minnesota. That would have been ironic.

I never had the gumption to go introduce myself, but I had been on the slopes with him in Vail several times. He kept pretty active skiing long after he left office. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

Strongly disagree. If Nixon had been prosecuted it would've set the standard and shown everyone that we are a fair and just society of laws that apply to EVERYONE! Instead, we went the other way and look where it's gotten us. Presidents acting like kings.  :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2016, 05:54:40 PM
Strongly disagree. If Nixon had been prosecuted it would've set the standard and shown everyone that we are a fair and just society of laws that apply to EVERYONE! Instead, we went the other way and look where it's gotten us. Presidents acting like kings.  :'(

Maybe, maybe not. The country was just coming out of Vietnam and I am not sure a full impeachment hearing would have served any purpose. It didn't for Clinton. Remember, Nixon conceded the 1960 election for the good of the country instead of challenging the results in Illinois and Texas. Maybe that was the bigger mistake. Election shenanigans continue to this day. 

Collusion inside the DNC favoring Hitlary:

http://observer.com/2016/10/breaking-dnc-chief-donna-brazile-leaked-sanders-info-to-clinton-campaign/

"The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. “FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod.

The second batch of emails include more evidence of collusion between the mainstream media and Clinton Campaign."

Don't forget about all those super delegates either. You're guy was robbed!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2016, 05:59:12 PM
Maybe, maybe not. The country was just coming out of Vietnam and I am not sure a full impeachment hearing would have served any purpose. It didn't for Clinton. Remember, Nixon conceded the 1960 election for the good of the country instead of challenging the results in Illinois and Texas. Maybe that was the bigger mistake. Election shenanigans continue to this day.

Yeah, and then he worked with his boys to have Kennedy offed, which is why he had to erase those tapes because he didn't want that whole Bay of Pigs thing coming out. Not prosecuting him has set our justice system back years, to the point where we're on the verge of abandoning it entirely for something more...big brotherish.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2016, 06:26:09 PM
Yeah, and then he worked with his boys to have Kennedy offed. . . .

Wow, Nixon was behind the Kennedy assasinartion, who knew.  Of all the theories that I am aware of, and I've done extensive reading on the subject over the years, this is the first time I have heard anyone claim that Richard Nixon was inolved. Did he work with the Cubans, the Russians, the CIA, Sam Giancana, Carlos Traficante,  Lyndon Johnson, the oil Barron's, George H.W. Bush, the Corsican Mafia, the Freemasons, the Elk's Club or the Pleadians.  Before you go all bristly on me, I'm just saying that Richard Nixon being the culprit is a theory that competes with many others that I find much more probable.  You know what they say about opinions and that's mine.    Here's another one:  Jimmy Carter is a decent man, a piss-poor president and a terrific ex president.   Best

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 10, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
Wow, Nixon was behind the Kennedy assasinartion, who knew.  Of all the theories that I am aware of, and I've done extensive reading on the subject over the years, this is the first time I have heard anyone claim that Richard Nixon was inolved. Did he work with the Cubans, the Russians, the CIA, Sam Giancana, Carlos Traficante,  Lyndon Johnson, the oil Barron's, George H.W. Bush, the Corsican Mafia, the Freemasons, the Elk's Club or the Pleadians.  Before you go all bristly on me, I'm just saying that Richard Nixon being the culprit is a theory that competes with many others that I find much more probable.  You know what they say about opinions and that's mine.    Here's another one:  Jimmy Carter is a decent man, a piss-poor president and a terrific ex president.   Best

It was all of them, including Nixon, his dog, and anyone else you care to name. You have to understand how really big conspiracies work. I say "big" in my best Ed Sullivan voice.

onan

Who killed the Kennedys? When, after all, it was you and me.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2016, 09:18:20 PM

Yes, and that's how big the conspiracy really was. Even people who didn't know they were in on it (at the time) were in on it. Even Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Kidnostad3

That's really deep dude. Are we talking about some sort of cosmic collective responsibility here  because if we're not, I seem to remember being in Baltimore at the time of the shooting. 

norland2424

well all know noory did it to gain his citizenship

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 10, 2016, 09:23:45 PM
Yes, and that's how big the conspiracy really was. Even people who didn't know they were in on it (at the time) were in on it. Even Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

I don't think Keith Richards knows to this day that he was in on it. He'd probably be like "Who the fuck is Kennedy?".