• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Announcement

Started by Danger!UFO, June 20, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

ks3484

Quote from: jazmunda on June 27, 2014, 04:52:08 PM
I think the fact that Dames chose the Ukraine as his safe haven funnier than all his other failed predictions put together. What a douche.

Major Ed Dames is holding a 2 day workshop in August:

2-Day Remote Viewing Killshot Sanctuaries August 9th-10th, 2014 in Sparks, NV (Reno) - program link

A Comment From The Web Page: Charles Lane - If this information is so important to us all then why are you charging $500 for it??? Tells us all exactly what's up here.....

Major Ed Dames' website (for those who care to follow his activity):

Major Ed Dames - The Kill Shoot - website link

jazmunda

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on June 28, 2014, 02:20:16 AM
A nice bit of Aussie nostalgia, thanks for sharing!

We had a similar show in Canada:

http://youtu.be/lgGKSjiw0HQ

I used to watch that. It was on really early in the morning. And I mean really early before the sun had come up.

dan7800

Quote from: ks3484 on June 28, 2014, 02:22:16 AM

2-Day Remote Viewing Killshot Sanctuaries August 9th-10th, 2014 in Sparks, NV (Reno) - program link

A Comment From The Web Page: Charles Lane - If this information is so important to us all then why are you charging $500 for it??? Tells us all exactly what's up here.....

Can Ed Dames remote view that he sucks?

Quote from: MV on June 27, 2014, 10:28:41 PM
What? I'm shutting this website down.

I need this. Can I borrow it for, say, an hour or so?

Foodlion

Quote from: ks3484 on June 28, 2014, 02:22:16 AM

499.00 for early birds and 599.00 for regular. I'm surpised its not 499.95.

Fuck the extra buck, suckers don't round off.

paladin1991

Quote from: jazmunda on June 27, 2014, 04:29:34 PM
I've substituted rice for quinoa for most of my meals that I make and I believe that has helped me loose weight.

Next up on the Art Bell Annoucement Cooking Show Jackstar will show us how to make marijuana cookies with cocaine frosting.
MMM.  Sounds yummy!  Is he doing that on his easy bake oven?

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on June 27, 2014, 04:57:05 PM
If it's anything like Christmas Cake, I'm all in.

http://youtu.be/MYBsPv_BtOE
I love the ending.  Who IS this poor bastard?

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 23, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
I haven't checked your alls wacknut forum in a while, and I'm too tired too read all through this Art crap, but if it flushes Guild out of the woodwork, then I'm all for it.
Man, I've been trying to reach out to ya as well, hope all is well in the family of Burbank.  shoot me an email or call on skype sometime.  You've been MIA for way to long my friend!

-Scott

ks3484

Quote from: dan7800 on June 28, 2014, 07:02:17 AM
Can Ed Dames remote view that he sucks?

:-\ :-\ :-\ I just watched a movie on Netflix? about remote viewers.

Apparently before Mikhail Gorbachev instituted  perestroika - restructuring and glasnost - openness; the Russians would simply disappear psychics off of the streets and from their homes and send them to what apparently was their "remote viewing" program. If the person with psychic ability could not do or hit their remote viewing targets they would simply take them out and shoot them in the head and bury them in Siberia.

It was a pretty good movie. It was in the Blair Witch Project vein. None of those doing the documentary lived or left the old remote viewing compound alive.

Perhaps Ed is being drawn psychically to that region of the world??? :(

b_dubb

What was the name of the movie?

ks3484

Quote from: b_dubb on July 01, 2014, 03:34:32 PM
What was the name of the movie?

Entity2012

In this faux-documentary thriller, the mystery surrounding 34 unidentified bodies found in the Siberian forest remains buried itself for 12 years.

In 1998, thirty four unidentified bodies were found in shallow graves in a remote Siberian forest. After subsequent investigations, no official explanation by the Russian authorities was ever offered about the circumstances of the deaths. The case was closed. In 2010, a small English TV crew from the show 'Darkest Secrets' set out for the Siberian forest. 'Darkest Secrets' focuses on revisiting the sites of unsolved crimes and they employ the gifts of a psychic whose extraordinary powers may help shed new light on cold cases. The last communication to their production office in London stated that they were approaching the Siberian region where the bodies were found. Nothing was heard from them again. 'Entity' is the story of what happened to them. The forest was only the beginning....