Have a good night.  I have to get up obscenely early.  And try this attachment:

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 28, 2018, 03:20:54 AM
Trying again.   ;D
Have a good night.  I have to get up obscenely early.  And try this attachment:

Thanks. That worked.

Jojo

YW.
Who is this character in Liberace's avatar?

ksm32

Found this old recording that my original band recorded in 2015. Not my best production, it was rushed and crushed but I really like the energy captured in the live recorded performances. Band is tight as a black belt and I actually played something other than a Les Paul (the lead guitar solo with a whammy bar finish)

#When good life long friends get wonderfully shitfaced a barrel of monkeys.. 8)

ksm32

Quote from: The Alcoholic on November 22, 2020, 07:09:29 AM
Not an instrument but I cooked this up last night.

https://soundcloud.com/clockwerkproduction/inferno

You might want to drink more  ;)

I guess it could be part of a soundtrack in a B movie. I did listen to the whole thing..

EDIT: After a second listen - it makes me want to tackle a 1000 piece puzzle or make a lasagna, or clean my guns while your song plays over and over in looped madness.

PLEASE RECORD 9 MORE. SERIOIUSLY. DO AN ALBUM OF THE EXACT SAME STUFF.

thy will be done

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
Far From The Sea

This has a good beat and I can make a ringtone out of it. Five out of five stars.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
Far From The Sea

O'K_Dubb   will you please record at least 8 more like that. Don't get heavy bringing in drums and shit. Design a little album cover too.

You kind of got an stuck in the elevator type music type thing there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2020, 11:56:37 AM
O'K_Dubb   will you please record at least 8 more like that. Don't get heavy bringing in drums and shit. Design a little album cover too.

Only if you send me a shirtless pic on which I can superimpose my head, for the cover.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2020, 12:18:55 PM
Only if you send me a shirtless pic on which I can superimpose my head, for the cover.
LOL

start with this one  Thanksgiving AV  could be funny

The Kramer GIF

K_Dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2020, 01:01:17 PM
LOL

start with this one  Thanksgiving AV  could be funny

The Kramer GIF

*refresh, refresh, refresh

It's not working!   :'(

ksm32

Try this

The first was a gif..  it opens with VLC on my end.

whoozit

I always enjoy experimentation with changing the tempo every beat.

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on November 25, 2020, 06:05:34 PM
I always enjoy experimentation with changing the tempo every beat.

that's kinda mean doncha' think?

whoozit

Quote from: ksm32 on November 25, 2020, 08:37:12 PM
that's kinda mean doncha' think?
Perhaps, but it wasn’t meant to be.  I actually enjoyed the playing.  The tempo changes were very reminiscent of seeing Tori Amos playing live solo. 
https://youtu.be/qbgKTGO6JUs

The Alcoholic

Quote from: ksm32 on November 24, 2020, 12:05:35 PM
You might want to drink more  ;)

I guess it could be part of a soundtrack in a B movie. I did listen to the whole thing..

EDIT: After a second listen - it makes me want to tackle a 1000 piece puzzle or make a lasagna, or clean my guns while your song plays over and over in looped madness.

PLEASE RECORD 9 MORE. SERIOIUSLY. DO AN ALBUM OF THE EXACT SAME STUFF.

thy will be done
Looooool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfeT9dTc-LY

Just did this (check the video description while you listen)

ksm32

Quote from: The Alcoholic on December 01, 2020, 01:06:41 AM
Looooool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfeT9dTc-LY

Just did this (check the video description while you listen)

NO> that's not what I asked for. Now you're rapping and wigggering out. Don't sing, rap, or murmur anything, just do the weird uncomfortable elevator music because that is what I need as I do these things.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on December 01, 2020, 12:34:28 PM
that's not what I asked for.

As I recall, you said the same thing about Heather. Where you at on that issue now, anyway?

I'm not just asking cuz I care about your opinion--I do--but that discussion we had after the test show was one of the most fun times ever I had my whole life. I still remember it. I was epic. You were also transcendent.

It's amazing how we both turned out to be both right... but I was right first. We sure were drinking a lot then, weren't we? Good times, good times.

I wish I could remember what I was drinking. Oh well, it was probably just PCP and formaldehyde that I stole from the veterinarians' office next to the mortuary. You know me!

That's not what I asked for. I asked for aluminum and barium and plutonium-238! Oh wait, that isn't what I asked for--I asked for you to give Heather a chance.

So. How'd that work out for you? Did she ban you too? Believe me, I hope so, what a case of the giggles I would get. ;)

ksm32

Invitation to madness:

Big barrel o' monkeys within a huge can o' worms.

The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. In reverse.  funny horses walking backwards

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2020, 12:43:39 PM
As I recall, you said the same thing about Heather. Where you at on that issue now, anyway?

I'm not just asking cuz I care about your opinion--I do--but that discussion we had after the test show was one of the most fun times ever I had my whole life. I still remember it. I was epic. You were also transcendent.

It's amazing how we both turned out to be both right... but I was right first. We sure were drinking a lot then, weren't we? Good times, good times.

I wish I could remember what I was drinking. Oh well, it was probably just PCP and formaldehyde that I stole from the veterinarians' office next to the mortuary. You know me!

That's not what I asked for. I asked for aluminum and barium and plutonium-238! Oh wait, that isn't what I asked for--I asked for you to give Heather a chance.

So. How'd that work out for you? Did she ban you too? Believe me, I hope so, what a case of the giggles I would get. ;)

ksm32

Quote from: ksm32 on December 01, 2020, 04:09:37 PM
Invitation to madness:

Big barrel o' monkeys within a huge can o' worms.

The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. In reverse.  funny horses walking backwards

https://youtu.be/stTX2TwfWQI

ksm32

We can no longer upload mp3's unless they're extremely small.   :(

Fuck you 2020!

Fuck everyone!

Cancel Christmas.