• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

?Barry Soetoro ah or Barrack Hussein?: Wife where is my Home Country?

Started by Stellar, May 21, 2014, 09:04:47 AM

Stellar

Well it's out folks everything is fake about Barry Hussein as in the name. Implied Lie! And Michelle bombshell Barry Boy's home country is Kenya.  Kenyan's and their diploma Birth Cert factory even forgot to put down Kenya hmm they should have upgraded to a Prism 286 with DOS 3.0.  What will they do next? Stay tuned and now Loony Tunes oh cool bugs bunny.

Michelle Obama Saying That Barack Obama (Barry Soetoro) Was Born In Kenya

Bing Crosby- When Irish Eyes are Smiling (1939)

Cartoon Channel >-------> http://www.c-span.org/live/

NowhereInTime

This and Benghazi.  I mean, what the fuck already.  Answered and answered and answered and answered.

Cynnie

My eyes cannot roll any further in my head ..
Holy shit get some new conspiracies

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Cynnie on May 21, 2014, 11:02:13 AM
My eyes cannot roll any further in my head ..
Holy shit get some new conspiracies

Please don't encourage it. It'll get loads and for some reason keeps posting more but never bothers reading the real story because he's a fully paid up member of the CT fuckwit club.

Jackstar

Quote from: Cynnie on May 21, 2014, 11:02:13 AM
get some new conspiracies
Be cautious in your demands, Chica!!

Sole Federal authority who validated Obama's birth documents, mysteriously killed in mysterious plane crash

QuoteWhat are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long form birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?

What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?

#SHEOPLE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 12:46:45 PM

What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long form birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?

What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?

Naturally the CT who put all that together has researched air crashes and established causal and secondary deaths and serious injury in relation to passenger numbers in various crash landing environments, with various aircraft, seat configurations, finding out (if a water borne crash landing) if all the passengers could swim?

What's that you say? They don't research anything that won't establish the story they're touting as the 'truth'?

Surely it can't be so!!!  :o

VtaGeezer

All birthers should have enough faith in their position to wear a sandwich board saying "Obama was born in Kenya" at the entrance to their favorite supermarket.  Put a sign in your front yard too.  Your neighbors deserve to know.

Jackstar

Ironically, he would still be a legal, "natural-born citizen" if he had been born in Kenya. It doesn't matter where he was born, what matters is his parents' citizenship.

And, they were employees. lol.

albrecht

I've heard so many different versions, and he himself over the decades has decided to use different names and nicknames over the decades, that I doubt we will never know until decades after he is out of office. More interesting though is why he is spending so much money to cover up, delay, or block release of basic information- like a birth certificate that complies with international law (Hague Treaty) of which the US is a signatory. Normally his party claims to like "global tests" and he himself has such an international background (at least of travels and campaigning if not birth) and, yet, he won't release such a simple document. Strange.

Also, I'm intrigued by his links to this Indonesia cult Subud (the only person who saw the birth certificate and the only person to die in the plane crash was a key member and was, apparently, his mother and adoptive father (though we never were allowed to see the legal adoption papers either.)) Everyone remembers the "lucky charms" he carried around with during his initial campaign (there was a Time magazine photo piece about them even). Are they linked to that cult? Or just the usual trinkets that a superstitious person might carry about their person?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
I'm intrigued by his links to this Indonesia cult Subud (the only person who saw the birth certificate and the only person to die in the plane crash was a key member and was, apparently, his mother and adoptive father (though we never were allowed to see the legal adoption pgapers either.))

I am intrigued by your lack of hypertext transport protocol links.

I will give consideration to the birther argument only when someone proves, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that Obama's mother was in Kenya when he was born.  It doesn't matter where someone's father was born, the plain fact of life is that nobody's getting born anywhere unless their mama's there, too.

And it will be nice in a couple of years when we have an all-white president again and we won't have to listen to any birther crap until we have another black president.

Jackstar

It does not matter where on Earth that Barack Hussein Obama was born. He is a 'natural-born citizen' regardless.

armchair immigration lawyers are the worst

Jackstar

QuoteProtected: Mourning Deliana Fuddy
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

Intrigue... deepening.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
I've heard so many different versions, and he himself over the decades has decided to use different names and nicknames over the decades, that I doubt we will never know until decades after he is out of office. More interesting though is why he is spending so much money to cover up, delay, or block release of basic information- like a birth certificate that complies with international law (Hague Treaty) of which the US is a signatory. Normally his party claims to like "global tests" and he himself has such an international background (at least of travels and campaigning if not birth) and, yet, he won't release such a simple document. Strange.

Also, I'm intrigued by his links to this Indonesia cult Subud (the only person who saw the birth certificate and the only person to die in the plane crash was a key member and was, apparently, his mother and adoptive father (though we never were allowed to see the legal adoption papers either.)) Everyone remembers the "lucky charms" he carried around with during his initial campaign (there was a Time magazine photo piece about them even). Are they linked to that cult? Or just the usual trinkets that a superstitious person might carry about their person?
The link to Subud was fascinating.  Your reference to it as a "cult" made me think: "Radical Extremists!"
What I discovered was Buddhists. Oh, Indonesian Buddhists (quite highly radicalized.  No. Really. Ahem. >:() to be sure, but Buddhists.

You also fail when you conflate the Hague Treaty as some form of legal requirement on his part to produce documentation when the bulk of it deals with protecting children through the adoption process:

http://adoption.state.gov/hague_convention/overview.php

...not requiring the President to self identify to some oversight organization.  Unless you were commenting on the Treaty of the Hague, who's latest revisit was in regards to possible Aruban independence...

Punt this one, Herr Albrecht, it's another lost birther cause.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 21, 2014, 11:01:34 AM
This and Benghazi.  I mean, what the fuck already.  Answered and answered and answered and answered.

You mean stonewalled and stonewalled and stonewalled and stonewalled.

That's part one.  Part two was when he announced all the various scandals were 'phony' scandals. 

Part 3 lies ahead, when it will all be declared 'old news'.   Hilary has already tried that with her 'what does it matter' screech

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 01:03:23 PM
Ironically, he would still be a legal, "natural-born citizen" if he had been born in Kenya. It doesn't matter where he was born, what matters is his parents' citizenship...

You are half right.  It doesn't matter where he was born, he's not a 'natural born' citizen because his father was a foreign student.

I'd like to poke through his documentation to find out what the hell is so damaging he is this desperate to keep it hidden.  Did his Left-wing quack mother change his citizenship to Indonesian?  Are one or both parents not who he claims?  Something worse?

If he were anything but a hack Democrat, you know good and well the media would be all over this.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 21, 2014, 02:25:08 PM
The link to Subud was fascinating.  Your reference to it as a "cult" made me think: "Radical Extremists!"

You also fail when you conflate the Hague Treaty as some form of legal requirement on his part to produce documentation when the bulk of it deals with protecting children through the adoption process:

http://adoption.state.gov/hague_convention/overview.php

...not requiring the President to self identify to some oversight organization.  Unless you were commenting on the Treaty of the Hague, who's latest revisit was in regards to possible Aruban independence...

Punt this one, Herr Albrecht, it's another lost birther cause.
I'm guessing from you lack of knowledge about apostilles and the Hague Treaty of 1961, you've never worked overseas or tried to get a security clearance? He has never produced an official copy of his birth certificate with the proper signature and apostille persuant to the Treaty. The Treaty helps streamline what used to be a very arduous process of legalization of documents. Now countries, including the US, will accept as legal foreign documents if they are properly certified, stamped (hence the French word apostille,) and signed by the proper person of authority.

I don't what got you going on and on about his adoption (though we've never seen those papers or the legal name change papers) but I'm talking about his birth certificate. He could not get a work permit, residence permit, pass a security clearance, or get a passport with the photographic copy he presented to the media. There are menial jobs in our own government for which he would not qualify due to his lack of documentation (and known associates but that is, yet, another issue).
http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=conventions.text&cid=41
http://www.hcch.net/upload/abc12e.pdf (warning opens a pdf)

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 02:45:45 PM

You are half right.  It doesn't matter where he was born, he's not a 'natural born' citizen because his father was a foreign student.

I'd like to poke through his documentation to find out what the hell is so damaging he is this desperate to keep it hidden.  Did his Left-wing quack mother change his citizenship to Indonesian?  Are one or both parents not who he claims?  Something worse?

If he were anything but a hack Democrat, you know good and well the media would be all over this.

All anyone has to do is provide conclusive proof that his mother was in Kenya at the time of his birth, and the whole issue will be settled.  So far, nobody has been able to do that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
All anyone has to do is [...].  So far, nobody has been able to do that.

The issue at this point is not where he was born; the issue is that his entire paper trail smells of Denmark.

All these screams of Birther/Truther nonsense are just that: nonsense. The guy's whole story, history, and herstory is as phony as a three-dollar bill, and every time anyone, anywhere, at any time, mentions facts related to that fact, there's a swarm of fascist apologists, descending from the eaves, screaming, "Ha! Birther loon! Moving on, piss piss piss!!!"

Don't think it hasn't been noticed, Apologists. You're all on fucking notice. Welcome to Spring.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 03:06:10 PM
The issue at this point is not where he was born; the issue is that his entire paper trail smells of Denmark.
and the few amount of paperwork this character has released wouldn't stand up as official documents in most courts, countries, immigration centers, security clearance process, etc. And probably not even many job applications in these days of security, lawsuit fears, and scarce jobs.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
All anyone has to do is provide conclusive proof that his mother was in Kenya at the time of his birth, and the whole issue will be settled.  So far, nobody has been able to do that.

Well, Barry, Michelle, and his paternal grandmother are all on record at one time or another as claiming he was born in Kenya. 

But Like I said, that doesn't really matter - what matters is his father was not a citizen, so he can't be a 'natural born' one.

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 03:11:54 PM
what matters is his father was not a citizen, so he can't be a 'natural born' one.

I do not believe that this is a correct statement.

QuoteBut Like I said, that doesn't really matter -

I don't remember you saying that. I remember that I POSTED THAT.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2014, 03:06:10 PM

All these screams of Birther/Truther nonsense are just that: nonsense. The guy's whole story, history, and herstory is as phony as a three-dollar bill, and every time anyone, anywhere, at any time, mentions facts related to that fact, there's a swarm of fascist apologists, descending from the eaves, screaming, "Ha! Birther loon! Moving on, piss piss piss!!!"

Don't think it hasn't been noticed, Apologists. You're all on fucking notice. Welcome to Spring.

It's nice to be noticed, especially since I put so much effort into making myself look pretty.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 21, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

Well, Barry, Michelle, and his paternal grandmother are all on record at one time or another as claiming he was born in Kenya. 

But Like I said, that doesn't really matter - what matters is his father was not a citizen, so he can't be a 'natural born' one.

Yeah, but they're all proven liars who were willing to say anything to get him elected. So why should we believe anything they say?

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on May 21, 2014, 03:47:42 PM
Yeah, but they're all proven liars who were willing to say anything to get him elected. So why should we believe anything they say?
Exactly. Though you were facetious,  what we need to actual documents because statements can always be claimed to have been mistakes, Freudian-slips, taken out of context, the person has dementia, did for political reasons, etc. Which is why this character Obama likely still allows the youtubes, interviews, and recordings of his family, or indeed himself, saying things like he was born in Kenya, my Muslim faith, etc etc. And why he, and/or his supporters, spend so much money in attorney fees to block, cover-up, or delay real documentation from being released. Even very basic documents that most everyone could find in 10 minutes or go down to their courthouse and get.

Jackstar

I don't know that we need actual documents any longer. The mysterious death of the only authority to authenticate his document leads one to an obvious conclusion, conclusively.

It's not the crime--it's the cover-up.

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2014, 03:55:38 PM
Exactly. Though you were facetious,  what we need to actual documents because statements can always be claimed to have been mistakes, Freudian-slips, taken out of context, the person has dementia, did for political reasons, etc. Which is why this character Obama likely still allows the youtubes, interviews, and recordings of his family, or indeed himself, saying things like he was born in Kenya, my Muslim faith, etc etc. And why he, and/or his supporters, spend so much money in attorney fees to block, cover-up, or delay real documentation from being released. Even very basic documents that most everyone could find in 10 minutes or go down to their courthouse and get.

Odd that with all the millions Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and Mitt Romney undoubtedly spent on opposition research when they were running against him they didn't turn up any of that. He must have some seriously deep pockets and the best legal team ever to keep all that hidden from them, not to mention Karl Rove with his dogged determination and his vast resources.  Of course, it's always possible he learned some sort of Kenyan juju that he used to confound his enemies and make it all the evidence disappear in a puff of smoke.  I think I could actually buy that one after a couple of cocktails.