• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp's Bob Lazar update

Started by bateman, May 17, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 05:28:01 AM
Oh, I thought there was a hangar numbered 18 at A51.

See, I'm already confused. Soooo many numbers. I gotta get all this straight before Uncle Duke shares his handwritten notes with us.

Uncle? Uncle! Why do you have your hands in your pockets like that?

See Buzz, this is why the Bigfeet will not palaver with you: you have proven that you cannot be trusted, like most any other Pinkskin. It is also why you are buying all my liquor at the GabCon.

Oh, sorry.  A51D said we were done with this thread, didn't notice it was active again.

Have yet to find the questions I wrote down while reading Lt Col Corso's book, like I said that was fifteen years ago.  I do know I don't have his book anymore, looked for it when you asked about the questions.  It probably was in a large group of books I gave to Goodwill in prep for a move several years back.  I'm thinking the questions may have gone with the book.  If I find them, I'll be happy to scan and send them.  In the meantime if you'd like to see the type and flavor of questions I had, I'll again refer you to the unanswered letter Col John Alexander sent to Lt Col Corso.  That letter is Appendix A in "UFO--Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities".

There is no "Hanger 18" at WPAFB, but there is a Building 18 complex.  It's part of the Propulsion Labratory, I worked directly across the street for many years.  I was only in the complex a couple times, and then only in office areas.  They had a very nice conference room that was frequently used for retirement ceremonies.  Never had a need to visit any of the engine test bays.

If I had crashed/captured alien technology I wanted to store secretly,  I'd keep it at a non-USG owned/operated, secure facility where Congress/GAO and FOIA legislation has no access or authority.  Keeping such technology in a secure facility outside the US would be even better, but doing so in this day and age would present it own set of challenges and concerns.

area51drone

Well, I was done with this thread, but Jackstar - that arsehole - you know the kind you poop out of had to bring it back to life again.     This "revival" could have easily been part of the UFO thread instead.

Yes or no Uncle, do you believe there are crashed alien craft that at some point the USG took possession of?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: area51drone on June 05, 2014, 09:40:31 AM
Well, I was done with this thread, but Jackstar - that arsehole - you know the kind you poop out of had to bring it back to life again.     This "revival" could have easily been part of the UFO thread instead.

Yes or no Uncle, do you believe there are crashed alien craft that at some point the USG took possession of?

To me it's not a question of belief.  I would not be surprised, however.  All technology is subject to failure, all living beings subject to making mistakes.  To me that means, if UFO are alien craft, crashes are inevitable regardless of where they come from or who is piloting them.  The odds are even greater since we know military forces have fired on them.  If an alien craft went down in the US, it would clearly be the federal government, not the local township commisson, that would take control of the debris.  I'd even go so far as to say the USG would, with some exceptions, wind up with at least some debris of a crashed alien craft anywhere in the world.

So, if UFOs are alien craft (and I think at least some are), and such a craft crashed (and I think it's highly probably that has happened), then I think it's entirely reasonable to assume the USG has that craft, or what's left of it, in its possesion. 

Now for the bigger question.  Is there a credible alleged crash of a UFO?  Of all such claims, the most credible to me is Kecksburg.  I have no doubt something crashed there, and whatever it was taken off away by US military personnel.   Alien craft?  Russian satellite? Meteor?  No idea.

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2014, 10:17:38 AM
To me it's not a question of belief.  I would not be surprised, however.  All technology is subject to failure, all living beings subject to making mistakes.  To me that means, if UFO are alien craft, crashes are inevitable regardless of where they come from or who is piloting them.  The odds are even greater since we know military forces have fired on them.

do you really think that if someone were advanced enough to travel 10's to 1000's (or more) light years to get here, that anything in our arsenal (including nukes) could do anything to even damage such a craft? i do not. its like trying to stop a tank with a slingshot. however the point about mechanical failure and pilot error would be correct.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: wr250 on June 05, 2014, 10:30:16 AM
do you really think that if someone were advanced enough to travel 10's to 1000's (or more) light years to get here, that anything in our arsenal (including nukes) could do anything to even damage such a craft? i do not. its like trying to stop a tank with a slingshot. however the point about mechanical failure and pilot error would be correct.

If you believe the Rosewell story, that craft was allegedly brought down as a result of being painted by the primitive radar systems of the mid/late 1940s.  Any craft that goes ass over tea kettle as a result of being tracked on radar might, in my mind, be vulnerable to weapons as well.

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2014, 11:06:21 AM
If you believe the Rosewell story, that craft was allegedly brought down as a result of being painted by the primitive radar systems of the mid/late 1940s.  Any craft that goes ass over tea kettle as a result of being tracked on radar might, in my mind, be vulnerable to weapons as well.

to protect the occupants, the craft must be made to not allow radiation into the interior during travel, otherwise the occupants will not live to see the destination, would also play havoc with electrical systems etc.
so no i dont believe we brought it down.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: wr250 on June 05, 2014, 11:45:36 AM
to protect the occupants, the craft must be made to not allow radiation into the interior during travel, otherwise the occupants will not live to see the destination, would also play havoc with electrical systems etc.
so no i dont believe we brought it down.

I don't buy the Roswell story at all, just pointing out radar is often cited as the cause of the crash of the craft.  You'll also sometimes hear it was struck by lightning, but we'd expect an interstellar craft to be as capable of safely sustaining a lightning stike as modern commercial and military aircraft. 

Juan

I've had long experience with electronic devices.  I've found that most of the time, problems are operator error or power interruptions.  I'd suspect one of these, if the Roswell crash is true. I would think that much more advanced civilizations would continue to suffer from these.

Doesn't the fact that "they" kept Uncle Duke from seeing the spaceship parts in 18 prove they were there?

Jackstar

See: Goliath, re: David. Additionally: possible pilot error. Why is shield modulation so important when spying on the Hue-Mans?

Also, all of you people who pre-suppose that all interstellar travel simply must take place through tedious putt-putt-putting at sub-relativistic speeds, really tickle my funny-bone. Wormholes, Hue-Man, it's all about wormholes.

Why does it always have to be about color on this planet?

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 05, 2014, 12:34:14 PM
I don't buy the Roswell story at all

I know, right? There's no way it was a weather balloon!