• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 29, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
No. But I was a cheerleader in the 90s which was a little less demeaning in my estimation. How about you?

I won First Prize in a Halloween Costume Contest at a Mall once.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 06:23:19 PM
I won First Prize in a Halloween Costume Contest at a Mall once.
And your costume was as what?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Rain on January 29, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Hi, I hope this place is somewhat friendly.

Hi, Rain. Hope springs eternal!

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 29, 2019, 06:26:58 PM
And your costume was as what?

I made it up.  I was just trying to be friendly.

Metron2267

Well that was welcoming, now we can dispense with formalities and light up the flamethrowers. ;D

Queen

My appologise.  But to all thos who have joined bellgab since April 26, 2008 welcome to the fun. And to all of you who were here before April 26, 2008. Hi im new 🤣

Metron2267

Quote from: Queen on January 30, 2019, 10:13:07 AM
My appologise.  But to all thos who have joined bellgab since April 26, 2008 welcome to the fun. And to all of you who were here before April 26, 2008. Hi im new 🤣
But are you vaguely lovable? ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2019, 04:37:58 PM
Ladies and Germs: we have a winner.
Does the answer to your question affect the answer to "who killed Kennedy?"  Does it matter which one- or is the answer still the same?

*I think the flying kitty has outed himself / herself as being around these forums longer than their official "joined" date.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2019, 08:19:44 PM
I think the flying kitty has outed himself / herself as being around these forums longer than their official "joined" date.

Das impossible!

SpaceMeowMaid

Nope, I genuinely started reading bellgab in December. I speak in months because I am not great with dates or counting days and weeks. When I said last month, I meant not January but December. I hope that clarifies things. As for my gender: I don't stand up to pee.  [attachment=1]

AZZERAE

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 31, 2019, 04:36:32 AM
I don't stand up to pee.

Oh fantastic! There's a doctor 'round these parts who sits when he tinkles ... perhaps y'all can braid one anothers hair! ;)

(He also likes to discuss boys).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 05:07:09 AM
Oh fantastic! There's a doctor 'round these parts who sits when he tinkles ... perhaps y'all can braid one anothers hair! ;)

Yeah and then there’s this faggot. Pretty much the only reason he posts here is to try to troll me but his game is almost as weak as metron’s, with whom he seems to be in love.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
Yeah and then there’s this faggot. Pretty much the only reason he posts here is to try to troll me but his game is almost as weak as metron’s, with whom he seems to be in love.

I don't participate in little "games", fuckhead.

My guess is you've never experienced the wonders of true friendship - because you're too much of an asshole for anyone to bear your presence.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 05:07:09 AM

Ok, sounds groovy but I really prefer to pee alone. I am repulsed at hearing other people in the bathroom. Equally detest having an audience...Pet peeve.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 31, 2019, 07:42:24 AM
Ok, sounds groovy but I really prefer to pee alone. I am repulsed at hearing other people in the bathroom. Equally detest having an audience...Pet peeve.

As do I. I meant no harm toward you, dear, I was just taking a dig at that lout who goes by the moniker "Dr. MD MD".

Don't mind me, I come in peace!  :)

Rain

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 06:05:48 PM

Hi.  How did you find out about BellGab?
I have known about bell gab for awhile before actually joining. Always heard the vaguely lovable from art. haha

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
Remember to hate each person equally, but also individually. Sometimes I feel like you aren't egalitarian enough in your dispensation of bile and anger. And I get it, it's a tough job being consumed at all times with outrage, anger, and seething discontent. I recognize and read your pain Doc! but for fuck's sake, so does the entire forum.

So one has to ask in climax state (Bellgab's summer shutdown) where DID you go after you were run from Ellgab? Cuz there's no way your anger module went in to a summer hibernation, just no way at all. I think that's a question you need to address here.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 07:38:42 AM
I don't participate in little "games", fuckhead.

My guess is you've never experienced the wonders of true friendship - because you're too much of an asshole for anyone to bear your presence.
Ding!

You read him like a book.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2019, 10:07:55 AM
I have known about bell gab for awhile before actually joining. Always heard the vaguely lovable from art. haha

It's still here, in lesser quantities. Right now we're suffering from an infestation of dick doctor hatred and it is all consuming, as you too may shortly find out. :-\

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:17:42 AM
It's still here, in lesser quantities. Right now we're suffering from an infestation of dick doctor hatred and it is all consuming, as you too may shortly find out. :-\

Who is the dick doctor?

Metron2267

Dr. Md. Md - his favored metaphors here are the "bag o dicks" imagery, globalism,  and the endless repetition of "faggot" - directed at whoever his all-consuming hate module is focused on.

Right now it's me and anyone here who chooses to interact in a non-confrontational manner with me - hence Azzerae's become a target for him in the past few days. He's swelled with pride at being able to (with the able assistance of the VC troll) get rid of one of our most enjoyable and informative posters - Weiner In Hand.

Prior to that he chased Paladin off with endless catcalls of "FBI"! He also recently eviscerated Tootsie Wootsy because he loathes digital art and seemingly any things of beauty. I could go on with other examples, and there are many, but again you'll find he focuses on three basic  personal demonizations: faggotry, globalism, and in the larger sense consensus. He absolutely despises any consensus, so please be sure not to have any, with anyone on anything at all or else...yep - the bag o dicks will be coming your way.

Now when Bellgab went down last summer for three months he migrated over to Ellgab where he was promptly and lastingly banned.

We don't know where he and his hate module went between July and October, so there is speculation and examination to be done. That said, I believe the term Nihilist applies to the dick doctor, so sit back and watch the show! ;D

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:46:54 AM
Dr. Md. Md - his favored metaphors here are the "bag o dicks" imagery, globalism,  and the endless repetition of "faggot" - directed at whoever his all-consuming hate module is focused on.

Right now it's me and anyone here who chooses to interact in a non-confrontational manner with me - hence Azzerae's become a target for him in the past few days. He's swelled with pride at being able to (with the able assistance of the VC troll) get rid of one of our most enjoyable and informative posters - Weiner In Hand.

Prior to that he chased Paladin off with endless catcalls of "FBI"! He also recently eviscerated Tootsie Wootsy because he loathes digital art and seemingly any things of beauty. I could go on with other examples, and there are many, but again you'll find he focuses on three basic  personal demonizations: faggotry, globalism, and in the larger sense consensus. He absolutely despises any consensus, so please be sure not to have any, with anyone on anything at all or else...yep - the bag o dicks will be coming your way.

Now when Bellgab went down last summer for three months he migrated over to Ellgab where he was promptly and lastingly banned.

We don't know where he and his hate module went between July and October, so there is speculation and examination to be done. That said, I believe the term Nihilist applies to the dick doctor, so sit back and watch the show! ;D
ah, I see. There is always that person that just likes to do that shit online I guess.
Thanks for the heads up

Metron2267

No worries, and really we all like to do some shitposting here.

I tend to go off on globalists and libitards with reckless abandon, albeit I keep it topical ftmp. There was a time when we had a couple of Canucks and one English expat cuck posting hundreds of leftarded memes in the politics threads and so wars were waged - but expressly on ideology as opposed to simple unfocused hatred.

The looming perception here and now is that the doctor may well be a psyop designed to set Bellgab members against each other and so neuter the forum into a slow bleed of all but those who run on anger alone.

Politically of course there are valid questions to be raised as to just what this former Obama voter is really up to. And he maintains a fairly good cover thus far, so all we can do is speculate as to his end game. Suffice to say though, there is an endgame.  :-\

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:46:54 AM
He's swelled with pride at being able to (with the able assistance of the VC troll) get rid of one of our most enjoyable and informative posters - Weiner In Hand.

Metron2267 is THE resident troll-punisher that threatens violence and doxing of other BG members. It's laughable that he thinks I had anything to do with his Troll Puppy WiH leaving this forum. Just look at his posts to understand just how deranged he is, when he posts 1,000's of posts directed at his nemesis here. Insane Spam!

Metron2267 aggressively came after me for merely posting my non-hateful seemingly conflicting opinions about Heather Wade. He doesn't understand that HW might cause people to have both negative and positive opinions about HW. Metron2267 has a freaked-out hard-on for HW, but he doesn't want to admit that here out in the open.

Go read my posts I made about HW, and, then, watch how Metron2267 latches on to threaten me with violence and doxing.

Here's what MV/Liberace! [this forum's BG owner] thinks about Heather Wade:

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
I don't listen to it.  I can't take more than about 45 seconds of her faux Art Bell delivery.  It's the most creepy, awkward, cringe inducing thing I've ever heard, EVER.  I wish I could go back in time to visit with the Heather Wade (Redacted) of five years ago and play a clip of it for her.  I think she's a terrible person who is devoid of talent and riddled with poorly concealed self hatred and feelings of inadequacy.  Her attempts at hiding the pain with an outward veneer of confidence are too much for me to take.  So fake.  I've never heard a more disingenuous presentation.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 31, 2019, 12:17:09 PM
Metron2267 is THE resident troll-punisher that threatens violence and doxing of other BG members.

Ah the plural - please do tell us which ones would they be? Or do you have a mouse in your stalker pocket?

QuoteIt's laughable that he thinks I had anything to do with his Troll Puppy WiH leaving this forum.

Weiner's posts asking you to quit shitting on the Vara thread are still up, the proof is out there for any who care to look.

QuoteJust look at his posts to understand just how deranged he is, when he posts 1,000's of posts directed at his nemesis here. Insane Spam!

I don't think you even have the whiff of a working definition of what constitutes "spam".

QuoteMetron2267 aggressively came after me for merely posting my non-hateful seemingly conflicting opinions about Heather Wade.

Par-truth. Your posts were stalker grade hateful and anyone who reads them knows it.

QuoteHe doesn't understand that HW might cause people to have both negative and positive opinions about HW.

Of course my actual commentary on her summarily rebuts that lie, but like the dick doctor, why let the facts be an impediment to your temper tantrum here.

QuoteMetron2267 has a freaked-out hard-on for HW, but he doesn't want to admit that here out in the open.

No offense to those here who do puff...but I can't see getting intimate with an ashtray - ymmv of course...

QuoteGo read my posts I made about HW, and, then, watch how Metron2267 latches on to threaten me with violence and doxing.

Yes, we've already covered my attempt to open your eyes with an object lesson in to just what it must be like to be living in a compound where you're plainly unwelcome and being regularly DOX'd by the likes of Little Sean and Jedimiller's buddy. Obviously your mania is so consuming that even with patient explanation you refuse yet to see the symetry in it all. Oh well - all you really do is make my case for me regarding Heather stalkers.

QuoteHere's what MV/Liberace! [this forum's BG owner] thinks about Heather Wade:

Yeah, her "act" wore thin on him from the get go. But he knew her here for years as "Redacted" and knows that her odd ascension to becoming Art's "legacy" was not all it appeared to be to those just copying the mail.

How is that "news" to you? Heather's burned a lot of bridges - dead air at 11. ::) ::) ::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 12:40:10 PM
Yes, we've already covered my attempt to open your eyes with an object lesson in to just what it must be like to be living in a compound where you're plainly unwelcome and being regularly DOX'd by the likes of Little Sean and Jedimiller's buddy. Obviously your mania is so consuming that even with patient explanation you refuse yet to see the symetry in it all. Oh well - all you really do is make my case for me regarding Heather stalkers.

There's not even one post I made about HW that had anything to do with me promoting or accepting of stalking or doxing or violence, Moron! You are obsessed with doing this yourself, Moron!

You act like the resident Stalker by your own actions here. You fit into your own symmetry of Stalker. You are definitely suppressing the opinions of anyone else here you don't agree with by underhanded deceptions and subversive means. You sit here for 8-10 hours per day posting incessantly here, often well over 100 posts here each day, and no one else will waste their time here posting as you do. Winning? LOL. ::)

I'm not wasting anymore time to reply to your ADHD/PTSD bullshit here today. I'm only warning newcomers here about what you do here.

LOL...Any REAL newcomers posting "here" ? ? ? need to realize this thread is overwhelmingly overflowing with mostly current members. This thread is mainly a [fake] newcomer spoof thread.

I couldn't be wrong. ;)

AZZERAE

I seem to recall MV, in a most welcoming tone, urging users to ... post often.

A hollow gesture? Nay.