• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sharia VS LGBT Rights

Started by Ruteger, May 06, 2014, 06:58:47 PM

Jackstar

::) When you get a minute, find some time to get over yourself.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 29, 2014, 08:41:43 PM
Now people are going to start to accuse me of being Jackstar's alter-ego...
There's a long list of things for which you can be accused before we would get to that.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 29, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
::) When you get a minute, find some time to get over yourself.

OK, I did.  ;D

albrecht

On the good side a veteran is actually able to get healthcare! But only because she is a BLT and wants a sex-change operation!
The Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO â€"

Medicare can no longer automatically deny coverage requests for sex reassignment surgeries, a federal board ruled Friday in a groundbreaking decision that recognizes the procedures are medically necessary for people who don't identify with their biological sex.

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 01:59:04 PM
On the good side a veteran is actually able to get healthcare! But only because she is a BLT and wants a sex-change operation!
The Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO â€"

Medicare can no longer automatically deny coverage requests for sex reassignment surgeries, a federal board ruled Friday in a groundbreaking decision that recognizes the procedures are medically necessary for people who don't identify with their biological sex.

What in the F is a "BLT"?

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 03:32:14 PM
It used to be a good sandwich but now is some kind of description to where someone is on the "gender-sexuality spectrum."

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

Bi-sexual Lesbian Transgendered women

Kelt

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 01:59:04 PM
The Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO â€"

From what I'm reading there, that's not saying you WILL get a sex change op... only that it can't automatically be denied.  From this we can infer that it can still be denied anywhere else beyond the initial application stage.

And this doesn't apply to medicaid.

So, in essence, this story just means that only over 65s can apply to have their cocks chopped off, and you can still be denied, just not immediately upon application.

I wonder, is there a huge number of retirees looking to have their cocks chopped off in their twilight years?

Probably not too many.

albrecht

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 04:47:20 PM
I wonder, is there a huge number of retirees looking to have their cocks chopped off in their twilight years?
Probably not too many.
That summary is hilarious. Beyond me why anyone, even if not retired, wants to "have their cocks chopped off" but there is a lot of mental illness out there. But I would rather we take care of our Veterans and normal folks (or get the mental patients the help they need) than use our healthcare system to chop cocks off.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

There are several ways for an individual under the age of 65 to receive Medicare. Here is just the first one:

QuoteThere are three ways you can get Medicare coverage if you are under 65 years of age.

1. You are eligible for Medicare if you are a U.S. citizen or have your resident visa, have lived in the U.S. for five years in a row; and

You have a disability and have been receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) for more than 24 months. Your eligibility begins during the month you receive your 25th SSDI check. As soon as you cash it, we will remove your penis--right there in the bank's LOBBY. You do not need to contact anyone. Social Security should automatically mail you your Medicare card three months before you become eligible. (Tits sold separately.)

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

Bi-sexual Lesbian Transgendered women

You're kidding me, right?

I guess that makes me a HWM (Hip White Motherfucker, oh wait, I mean Heterosexual White Male, and proud to flaunt my identity?)

Just sayin', I honestly had no clue what the F BLT meant, other than Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato...

Jackstar

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 05:24:45 PM
Just sayin', I honestly had no clue what the F BLT meant, other than Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato...

That sounds good right now, I'm going to go snatch one.

albrecht

I guess that makes me a HWM (Hip White Motherfucker, oh wait, I mean Heterosexual White Male, and proud to flaunt my identity?)

Get ready for it. Apparently the BLTs, GLBTs, and whatever ever combinations of letters the pressure groups can make up is the "next big thing" and "new civil rights push". TIME magazine is coming out, no pun intended, with a cover article about how the various BLTs etc are so important and the next civil rights campaign. And, considering this character Obama grew up with a "tranny nanny", you know he will push the agenda hard and direct as much money as he can to those groups.

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 05:33:37 PM
... And, considering this character Obama grew up with a "tranny nanny"...

When Obama was growing up I think that meant she was a tom-boy and wore pants instead of a dress

Since Bill Ayres wrote those books, who knows whether he made it up or what anyway.  Probably just a way to position Barry properly with the GLBT community.

You are actually considered a NYTSWM, a Not Yet Transgendered Straight White Male

Jackstar

I saw that Time mag at the newsstand today, and blinked. I really thought that story about Michelle Obama having once been a man was just utter bullshit... now, not so sure. Not so sure at all.

Time will tell.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

You are actually considered a NYTSWM, a Not Yet Transgendered Straight White Male

You mean a NGTBTAPHTWIWB - never going to be a transgendered anything and perfectly happy the way I was born.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 06:03:04 PM
I saw that Time mag at the newsstand today, and blinked. I really thought that story about Michelle Obama having once been a man was just utter bullshit... now, not so sure. Not so sure at all.

Time will tell.
It sounds crazy but, man, when you look at some of the pictures and videos of "her" it almost begins to make sense.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 06:07:27 PM
It sounds crazy but, man, when you look at some of the pictures and videos of "her" it almost begins to make sense.

It's when I see this massive media push for transgender rights... I mean, yes, that is an important issue, but why that one? Why now? Obviously it isn't a massive grass-roots uprising... or is it? So confused! At least it makes the Chelsea Manning story make more sense.

Here's the thing I really like about the allegation--once it's seen, it is impossible to unsee, lol.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 06:13:40 PM
Here's the thing I really like about the allegation--once it's seen, it is impossible to unsee, lol.
Indeed. I wonder if the Obamas ever peruse YouTube or the internet and watch all the conspiracy videos about themselves.

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 06:27:48 PM
Indeed. I wonder if the Obamas ever peruse YouTube or the internet and watch all the conspiracy videos about themselves.

There will be time enough for that when the coup is complete

Kelt

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2014, 05:00:48 PM
That summary is hilarious. Beyond me why anyone, even if not retired, wants to "have their cocks chopped off" but there is a lot of mental illness out there. But I would rather we take care of our Veterans and normal folks (or get the mental patients the help they need) than use our healthcare system to chop cocks off.

Is it necessarily harder to chop the cock off a retired PFC than it is to chop the leg off one of the hundreds, possibly thousands, of combat injuries suffered in Iraq or Afghanistan?

I would rather we take care of all our sick, mentally or physically, regardless of wealth, age, orientation, or military service.

I don't particularly consider veterans to be any more worthy than nurses, teachers, or anyone else.

I am VERY uncomfortable with the idolizing of the military. 

Sure it's a dangerous job, but it's also 100% voluntary.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 07:36:34 PM

Can someone weigh in here--does this make him 1A, or 4F?

Quote from: Kelt on May 30, 2014, 07:36:34 PM
Is it necessarily harder to chop the cock off a retired PFC than it is to chop the leg off one of the hundreds, possibly thousands, of combat injuries suffered in Iraq or Afghanistan?

I would rather we take care of all our sick, mentally or physically, regardless of wealth, age, orientation, or military service.

I don't particularly consider veterans to be any more worthy than nurses, teachers, or anyone else.

I am VERY uncomfortable with the idolizing of the military. 

I think the country should treat all injuries (physical and mental) received in active duty, but not the normal shit we all get.  Probably not easily determined sometimes.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 07:49:47 PM
Can someone weigh in here--does this make him 1A, or 4F?

I volunteer (even for possible naïve reasons) to stand in front of flying bullets and IED's is DEFINATELY better than I volunteer to indoctrinate your children with utter fabrications, and a lil Algebra thrown in to legitimize things...

Just sayin.

Kelt

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2014, 07:56:01 PM

I think the country should treat all injuries (physical and mental) received in active duty, but not the normal shit we all get.  Probably not easily determined sometimes.

I think it goes without saying that combat injuries need to be treated.

What I'm also saying is that one should get no preferential treatment in civilian life based upon whether you chose to wear a uniform or chose to drive a bus.

...and being forced to wear a uniform is a whole other argument.

Jackstar

Okay, so all the Vietnam veterans who were drafted? Covered.

All the Iraq veterans who volunteered to enlist because they were lied to? Not covered.

I love this plan. What could go wrong?

Kelt

Quote from: Quick Karl on May 30, 2014, 07:56:10 PM
I volunteer (even for possible naïve reasons) to stand in front of flying bullets and IED's is DEFINATELY better than I volunteer to indoctrinate your children with utter fabrications, and a lil Algebra thrown in to legitimize things...

Just sayin.

And those wealthy gentlemen in suits who fabricated the 'need' for war in order to make themselves even wealthier would THANK you for your service. And if you caught an IED, removing everything important below the waist, they would maybe even thank you twice.  But not personally. And probably not twice.

This doesn't address your point, though I remember addressing points is of little importance round these parts, but I felt it probably bears mentioning.

Kelt

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2014, 08:19:48 PM
Okay, so all the Vietnam veterans who were drafted? Covered.

All the Iraq veterans who volunteered to enlist because they were lied to? Not covered.

I love this plan. What could go wrong?

Your plan seems somewhat Ad hoc, and I can see problems with it, certainly.

Quick Karl

QuoteI volunteer (even for possible naïve reasons) to stand in front of flying bullets and IED's is DEFINATELY better than I volunteer to indoctrinate your children with utter fabrications, and a lil Algebra thrown in to legitimize things...

Just sayin.

That was supposed to read A volunteer, or, I omitted appropriate quotation marks...