• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is George Noory a Demon?

Started by Spikegirl, September 20, 2008, 03:31:11 PM

Spikegirl

It really begs the question. I am catching up on old Coast shows that I missed, while I work on my computer all weekend. I am listening to the 5/19/08 show, this is a show description from the C2C site:

Angel communicator Ann Albers discussed mystical dimensions, evolved spiritual beings, and demonic entities. Angels are like the nerve signals of the universe, and can be thought of as frequency beings, she said. Demons, in contrast, are disconnected from the field, and consciously and maliciously seek to foster negative emotions. A good way to disengage from demons is to not indulge or react to them, so they have nothing to feed on, she explained.

Albers said she is able to send her consciousness into other dimensions, which are spheres of awareness. The frequency of the angelic realm is like a beautiful symphony, with a swirling mass of color, she detailed, adding that she regularly receives guidance from a variety of angelic presences.

The angels convey that humans have access to the same information or source that they do, and must learn to put as much trust in themselves as they do in them, she shared. Intention is important in developing the ability to communicate with angels, as well as the belief that it's a natural thing to do, Albers noted.

Albers is an Angel communicator. This should have been a show about ANGELS, and yet George Noory insisted on asking question after question about demons. Thanks to all his harping in this one direction, the Angel communicator did an entire show about demons. He is obsessed. What a sick fuck. Damn you George, you miserable douche. Isn't it enough that he revels in stories about dead children, that he pretends to have psychic powers, that he has an ego the size of Mt. Rushmore, that he has ruined Coast to Coast, that he comes across as a smarmy, self involved, greedy bastard, that he pretends to be something he is not ( a nice guy, a 'light' worker), etc.  No, none of this suffices. No. He has to always turn to the dark side of everything, whether it be fear mongering about 2012, scaring the public with tall tales of impending doom (e.g.CERN) or turning a show about Angels into a show about demons.

The icing on the cake was when the snoron asked Albers if Angels are like Clarence in It's a Wonderful Life.

Fuck you George.

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 20, 2008, 03:31:11 PM

Is George Noory a Demon?

Good Gosh Spikegirl, is that really fair to Demons?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on September 20, 2008, 04:33:03 PM
Great Scott! 

Those horns really make me hot!  Please fan the flame before the board implodes!

I think the way he throws out his version of "How-are-ya?!" to every main guest is pretty demonic.  Sounds like a cross between Frances McDormand in Fargo and a Valley Girl.

GodsEqual

When people ask me about George Noory, I tell them one thing:  George Noory is like a white person in the Ghetto... He just doesnt get it.

Hes too nice, and hes too fragile.  screens calls, because he couldnt handle it if someone hostile came on and actually had information that would make him look like a fool... (which BTW isnt too hard to find.. just google his name and you have about 200,000 pages of it..).  And when he has guests on that are obviously full of shi7, he continues to let them waste OUR time for the next 3 hours with their nonsense.  I didnt get to hear much of Art, but didnt he cut off guests early when the show was going nowhere?

also i know looks shouldnt mean any thing, but fur real the guy looks like he should be running a funeral home. Also he closely resembles an owl.

The end.

EvB

QuoteWhen people ask me about George Noory, I tell them one thing:  George Noory is like a white person in the Ghetto... He just doesnt get it.

Perfect.   8)

Spikegirl

This is my 666th post.

666-the number of the Snoron, I mean, The beast.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on October 19, 2008, 12:42:31 PM
This is my 666th post.

666-the number of the Snoron, I mean, The beast.
ROFL. That demon pic of Snoors always puts me in stiches. I bet george does water aerobics.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: GodsEqual on September 25, 2008, 04:45:17 AM
When people ask me about George Noory, I tell them one thing:  George Noory is like a white person in the Ghetto... He just doesnt get it.

Hes too nice, and hes too fragile.  screens calls, because he couldnt handle it if someone hostile came on and actually had information that would make him look like a fool... (which BTW isnt too hard to find.. just google his name and you have about 200,000 pages of it..).  And when he has guests on that are obviously full of shi7, he continues to let them waste OUR time for the next 3 hours with their nonsense.  I didnt get to hear much of Art, but didnt he cut off guests early when the show was going nowhere?

also i know looks shouldnt mean any thing, but fur real the guy looks like he should be running a funeral home. Also he closely resembles an owl.

The end.
Whooooooo,   Whhoooooo, is it that sucks? 

Dixie Butcher

I wondered a similar thing several years ago,  but quickly came to the conclusion that he is far too stupid to be a demon.  Consequently,  I then wondered if he might be possessed by some very lesser demon - a very simple,  base sort of malevolent being that attaches itself to people too stupid to even realize they're possessed.

BrokenWolfs

Yep, I think he just might be.. I mean now come on, look how easy he blends into one... lol

best regards..
BrokenWolfs..

I think we are mistaking the word Demon for the word Dickens, when he's not spewing cum at his Guests he's got the Dickens in'em, not a Demon.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on October 22, 2008, 01:04:30 PM
I wondered a similar thing several years ago,  but quickly came to the conclusion that he is far too stupid to be a demon.  Consequently,  I then wondered if he might be possessed by some very lesser demon - a very simple,  base sort of malevolent being that attaches itself to people too stupid to even realize they're possessed.
Would it be a tard disguised as a demon?  You know that Halloween is upon us.  It is my understanding that a demonic tard is just slightly below a demonic moron and in the cosmic realm if like attracts like as in magnetism then it is only the law of the universe that a tard would attract a demonic tard.  So, Is George Noory a Demon?  My analysis says yes he is, not only a demon, but also further defined as a demonic tard.

George Noory is definitely a hunk. He brings new meaning to the term "Beefcake".

BrokenWolfs

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on October 24, 2008, 08:02:16 PM
George Noory is definitely a hunk. He brings new meaning to the term "Beefcake".
Beefcake...lmao..

Spikegirl

I'm going vegetarian.

DrKillinger

Noory is like Cpl. Klinger, if you drained all personality out of him.

Frys Girl

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on October 23, 2008, 11:00:22 PM
Would it be a tard disguised as a demon?  You know that Halloween is upon us.  It is my understanding that a demonic tard is just slightly below a demonic moron and in the cosmic realm if like attracts like as in magnetism then it is only the law of the universe that a tard would attract a demonic tard.  So, Is George Noory a Demon?  My analysis says yes he is, not only a demon, but also further defined as a demonic tard.

I believe you've nailed it.   Perfect.   All of them scooting about on his book "tours"  in the little demon-tard short bus.

Dixie Butcher

Why am I picturing a maggot infested hunk of kibbeh with rainbows all over it? 

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on November 08, 2008, 01:18:04 AM
Why am I picturing a maggot infested hunk of kibbeh with rainbows all over it?

Dixie!  LOVE YOU!  Always delighted to see you here.  And, I sure hope the next time I get to sample this dish - I've gotten you errrm, lovely image out of my mind!

BrokenWolfs

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on November 08, 2008, 01:15:03 AM
I believe you've nailed it.   Perfect.   All of them scooting about on his book "tours"  in the little demon-tard short bus.
I just had to add to this one..

11angeleyes11

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on November 08, 2008, 02:08:16 AM
I just had to add to this one..

Disregarding the tard point, Angels are the opposite of Demons and as you know, opposites attract!

From what I hear, George Noory IS a demon......... in the sack.

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 08, 2008, 01:54:37 PM

OH LORD!   Dare I ask when, where, and with WHOM you had a conversation like THAT?!!!

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 08, 2008, 01:54:37 PM

You spelled "dud" wrong.

Quote from: EvB on November 08, 2008, 02:47:17 PM
OH LORD!   Dare I ask when, where, and with WHOM you had a conversation like THAT?!!!

I read it in a diary of one of the playmates when I was at a party at the Playboy Mansion with Bill Maher last year.

Frys Girl

George Noory at the playboy mansion. They probably called the authorities.