• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Will there be blood?

Started by FightTheFuture, April 11, 2014, 11:42:46 AM

VtaGeezer

What a fuckwit that guy in the video is.  Has he forgotten the evil "armed federal agents and militarized federal police" who stood up to Faubus, Wallace, and the original states rights "patriots" in white hoods?   Anyone puzzled at how Putin convinced Russia that the Nazis are rising again in Ukraine need only hear the fool in that vid to understand the parallels in how the fearful and resentful has been manipulated by 20+ years of daily toxic talk radio.

onan

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2014, 03:34:19 PM
i believe i said that a while back

I believe I missed your post.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Foodlion on April 16, 2014, 01:56:47 PM
Also Don't let the Feds stereotype the protestors as gun toting teapartiers by putting on a show for them or the lame media covering it. 
No need for the Feds to lift a finger on that account.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: onan on April 16, 2014, 03:40:38 PM
I believe I missed your post.
Don't worry, he missed his meds so you're even.

wr250

no med, drug and alkyhol free here.
[sarcasm]
oh and doctors are for wussies, and i use all the c2c  advertised products.
[/sarcasm]

onan

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2014, 05:00:23 PM
[sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

If I could get my drugs and alkyhol for free... I would not need any doctors either.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2014, 05:00:23 PM
[sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]
I apologize.  It was a snide thing to say.  I hadn't taken my "toomric" yet...

Quote from: onan on April 16, 2014, 02:47:26 PM
Right wing disinformation: Bundy’s Land Is NOT Solar Farm for Harry Reid...

Because they say so?  No one knows for sure what, if anything, Dingy Harry has in mind for that land.  What we do know is that he's done crooked land deals in the past, and seems awfully interested in this land.

I wonder why Dingy Harry's son - and fellow creep, er, land deal partner - Rory, felt the need to weigh in publicly.

wr250

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 16, 2014, 05:06:11 PM
I apologize.  It was a snide thing to say.  I hadn't taken my "toomric" yet...

np if i can dish it out on noory, i should be able to take it too.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 16, 2014, 06:39:35 PM

Because they say so?  No one knows for sure what, if anything, Dingy Harry has in mind for that land. 
Well, that's certainly proof enough for me. Bring on the revolution.

Foodlion

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 16, 2014, 04:29:25 PM
No need for the Feds to lift a finger on that account.

I believe I left the word "redneck" out of my original comment lol.

I notice the babe on the far left.  hawt dayum.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Foodlion on April 16, 2014, 11:26:25 PM
I believe I left the word "redneck" out of my original comment lol.

I notice the babe on the far left.  hawt dayum.

She's texting her parents and asking what 'human shield' means. The blokes have been muttering amongst themselves and throwing glances in her direction and smiling nervously.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2014, 11:34:57 PM
She's texting her parents and asking what 'human shield' means. The blokes have been muttering amongst themselves and throwing glances in her direction and smiling nervously.
;D

Grov505th

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2014, 11:34:57 PM

Actually she is looking it up on Wiki...her dad is the one in the black vest..

onan

So Cliven Bundy's ancestral heritage starts in 1948. When his parents bought the property. And they didn't start grazing until 1954. The BLM originated in 1946.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-ancestral-rights

Jackstar

"But court records obtained by KLAS indicated the family's cattle didn't begin grazing the land until 1954. The Bureau of Land Management was created in 1946 (the same year Cliven Bundy was born.)"

If so, how is it that the case has been going on for twenty years then? It seems like even the most incompetent lawyer for the BLM could have scrounged up this information, rather long before now.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on April 23, 2014, 07:06:38 PM
"But court records obtained by KLAS indicated the family's cattle didn't begin grazing the land until 1954. The Bureau of Land Management was created in 1946 (the same year Cliven Bundy was born.)"

If so, how is it that the case has been going on for twenty years then? It seems like even the most incompetent lawyer for the BLM could have scrounged up this information, rather long before now.

It wasn't a talking point until Clive dug up another lie. why the BLM took this long... I have no clue. But Clive has been to court over this multiple times and lost every case.

Quote from: onan on April 23, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
So Cliven Bundy's ancestral heritage starts in 1948. When his parents bought the property. And they didn't start grazing until 1954. The BLM originated in 1946.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-ancestral-rights

One thing missing from the article is when BLM claimed/took the land

"... court records obtained by KLAS indicated the family's cattle didn't begin grazing the land until 1954..."

We've been lied to so much in the political arena, it's hard to take anyone's word for anything.  Especially if some corrupt politician like Harry Reid is involved and looking to put out disinformation.  Should we put it past KLAS to lie or distort the truth on Harry's behalf?

Quote from: onan on April 23, 2014, 07:45:16 PM
It wasn't a talking point until Clive dug up another lie. why the BLM took this long... I have no clue. But Clive has been to court over this multiple times and lost every case.

A major issue here is who owns the land, or who should own the land - the BLM or the State of Nevada.  Any Federal District Court is going to agree with the BLM (a Federal agency).

If we had a Media truly interested in investigating this, they would be taking a much harder look at Harry Reid and his son.  ''Alleged'' partners in other crooked Nevada land deals.

Does anyone else think it's odd how emotional and involved Rory seems to be, considering the claim he and his father don't have a financial interest in this?

As Harry and Rory both said - at separate press conferences - this isn't over.

Jackstar

I just saw this story covered... well, on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, so I don't know if "covered" is the word. It was on Monday, I just saw it.

It was an amazing hatchet job. Anyone who is following this issue should see what the brother of the COO of the NYSE said about this issue on the nationwide subversion network.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Jackstar on April 23, 2014, 07:06:38 PM
We don't know that it wasn't used at some point in this deadbeat's long saga, but even so, it's just as irrelevant in the grazing fee case as his phony claims. Homesteading, land claims, and grazing rights are well established, well understood, and well documented all the way back to NV statehood and before, and Bundy knows it.  Beyond being a grifter in a Resistol, he's a poster boy for legal chicanery.

Jackstar

I don't believe he owes the grazing fees. Had he been paying them, where would they have gone? To buy Range Rovers and workboots and gasoline for BLM agents, it looks like.

Fuck them. He owes (ALLEGEDLY) a million bucks over twenty years? What is that, loose sofa cushion change?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 11:30:52 AM
I don't believe he owes the grazing fees. Had he been paying them, where would they have gone? To buy Range Rovers and workboots and gasoline for BLM agents, it looks like.

Fuck them. He owes (ALLEGEDLY) a million bucks over twenty years? What is that, loose sofa cushion change?
Do a little research on cattle values. The difference between Bundy's scam and welfare fraud is that a rich man with millions in assets can legally "collect" the grazing subsidy.  This whole episode would be a joke if it didn't expose show how nuts the right has become. 

Jackstar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 24, 2014, 11:43:19 AM
Bundy's scam

He produced food out of the desert. How are his "scams" more egregious than McDonald's business model, for example?

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 01:09:46 PM
He produced food out of the desert. ...

If the 'Progressive' masterminds had there way, we'd ultimately end up with no food and no energy. 

And the Libs would blame 'the rich', 'Wall Street', 'the 1%' or whoever else they were told to blame..