• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best or Worst C2C Show You've Heard

Started by pyewacket, March 14, 2014, 04:33:14 PM

pyewacket

What is your most jaw dropping experience from listening to C2C with or without George?

I think mine occurred a few years ago. George was hosting, and his guest was selling some tape collection of exercises that would help you connect with your higher self. He claimed that you could develop new, previously unknown talents and skills this way. To illustrate his own experience- he, the guest, I wish I could remember his name, started playing a piano (so he claimed) while exclaiming, "How am I doing this?!?! I've never played the piano before - so how am I doing this?!!" By this time I had stopped what I was doing because I was laughing so hard. He sounded like a character from a Mel Brooks movie- funny accent, eccentric delivery. He kept going on and on about these tapes he was selling. You could tell that George was not a happy man and I don't think he kept him on past the first hour segment.

I found a website site selling his classes/tapes. The comments were from unhappy customers. No surprise but it was fun.

I listened to Art in the 90's 6 nights a week with dreamland. After the second retirment I'd listen most nights. Once he full retired and Noory took over I gradually listened less and less. Now I rarely listen maybe 4 times a month at the most, but generally 2 times a month.

The numbers lady or anyother "medical professional" Noory has on is the worst show. It is shocking that anyone has any intrest in what they have to say.

RcCle

The one where Art had George on as a guest..

ItsOver

The night Jorch couldn't figure out a tuning fork comes to mind.

Foodlion

The best Art show I can recall was probably the Harlot the Witch episode. Don't ask me why, I know of a lot of others but that one really impacted me a lot when I heard it.
The best Post-Art Bell C2C radio show I heard was Ian Punnett when he did the Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski episode. That also gave me the chills when I heard it.

The worst were when Hilly Rose covered C2C. Those were hands down the worst.

pyewacket

Quote from: Foodlion on March 14, 2014, 06:12:35 PM
The best Art show I can recall was probably the Harlot the Witch episode. Don't ask me why, I know of a lot of others but that one really impacted me a lot when I heard it.
The best Post-Art Bell C2C radio show I heard was Ian Punnett when he did the Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski episode. That also gave me the chills when I heard it.

Was Harlot the Witch the one who said her "mission" was to spread evil? I remember Art interviewing a woman who said that and -yes- that was a creepy show!

Uncle Duke

Best shows with Art, excluding the show this past year, were his GIS programs.  Hard to pick out just one, although I still get chills thinking about one particular EVP.

Best shows sans Art for me were those Ian did on DB Cooper.  Close behind was  Knapp's program about the elder gentleman who disappeared while driving through Nevada.

Best shows with Noory are those where the guest(s) succeed in spite of the host's lack of prep or even, in some cases, interest.  One guest who does that for me is Col John Alexander.

Worst show ever was the guy George shit canned because he kept refusing to talk about the particulars of the Third Secret of Fatima, the very topic he was on to discuss.  I don't remember if he was an author hawking a book or what, but the show would have been comical if it hadn't been so pathetic.

albrecht

Best: the elusive "feral humans" episode or segment. If it ever happened. I'm beginning to think I imagined it because it is no where archived but a few elusive references on some internet sites. Malachi Martin, of course. Mel's Hole(s), of course. I also liked the more mainstream interviews with Carlin, Merle Haggard, Willie, etc. I also like Ghostwolf, I recall he even "levitated" on air. Of course, over the radio waves so pretty funny.
Worst: the infomercials on health, especially in the past few years!

Best:
Ian Punnett: Kensington Rune Stone show
George Knapp: Jacques Vallee interview
Art Bell : Mel's Hole

Worst:
Ian Punnett:  The dude who thought he was a horse
George Knapp: Nevada Wild horses
Art Bell: All Evelyn Paglini shows (insert your own horse joke here)

pyewacket

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on March 14, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
Best:

Worst:

Yikes- I forgot about the man who thought he was a horse! George had him on twice, I think, and I turned it off twice!  :)

pyewacket

I normally skip any religious themed shows but I did catch the Anunnaki shows once in awhile. Even with Zacharia Sitchin gone, George still has many Aunoonawwkeee/ planet X shows. For awhile, I think he had one form or another on twice a week. I liked the way Art handled these topics better. Dr. Heiser strongly disagreed with Sitchin and Art invited him to debate Sitchin- here's a link to his site:
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ 

You'll never see George do anything like that! I miss Art. *sigh*

Quote from: pyewacket on March 15, 2014, 12:21:38 AM
Yikes- I forgot about the man who thought he was a horse! George had him on twice, I think, and I turned it off twice!  :)
It was Ian, but you are right, he had him on twice - so I guess he has two of the worst shows ever.  Ian was kind of like that, his shows were either all time classics, or all time stinkers.

pyewacket

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on March 15, 2014, 12:54:05 AM
It was Ian, but you are right, he had him on twice - so I guess he has two of the worst shows ever.  Ian was kind of like that, his shows were either all time classics, or all time stinkers.

Whoops- Thanks, RC Daddio- I forgot about Ian- I liked him better than George.   

bigchucka

Quote from: Foodlion on March 14, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

You ever watch the interviews Kuklinksi did on HBO?  I found them on YouTube.  You ought to check them out.  There's three of em or I think one of the videos is about 2 hrs long is all three together.  The guy in real life is.... well, I'll let ya see yourself...  There's also a movie that came out in the last couple years about him.

bigchucka

Best:

Worst:

The guest that was on about the Kensington rune stone is Scott Woltar.  Look for a TV show called America Unearthed he does now.  They just wrapped up the second season a couple weeks back.

And I have to disagree about Evelyn.

Gd5150

Best, When Bell was talking to the lawn chair pilot who was flying through LAX airspace.

Worst was when Noory asked Paulides for the 411 on the missing Malasian airlines plane.

Best:
Art Bell: Antichrist open lines, Harlot the witch, Malachi Martin
George Knapp: Robert Hastings, David Paulides, Jacques Vallee; Ray Kurzweill
Ian Punnet: Mary Roach, Steve Volks, 9/11 Truthers vs scientists smackdown
George Noory: Graham Hancock, Brother Guy Consolmagno, Vatican astronomer

Worst:
Art Bell: The Citadel open lines show, Whitley Streiber,
George Noory: Any and all medical quacks including Ty Bollinger, Leonard Coldwell, Malachi Martin wannabes including Fr. Michael Wingnut Dimond
George Knapp: The 'Octopus' lady, his latest foray into supplements, Steven Bassett,
Ian Punnett: Man with a horse soul, Steve Quayle

yumyumtree

So bad they were good: Richard Alan Miller

Good: James Howard Kunstler, anybody who was in the Doors, anybody who thinks their father was the Black Dahlia killer, any shows relating to Amityville, Mel's Hole, the one about the connection with Charles Manson and the music scene, John Lott, the astrologer who dissed Occupy Wall Street, the one about the experiments the World War II conscientious objectors volunteered for, John Titors lawyer( even though I think the Titor thing is crap, it's entertaining), Gary Ridenour, shows about DB Cooper. At least half if these were Ian guests.

Bad: the woman who claimed to have had the original idea for the Matrix, Chantal Lysette, guests who claimed to have been sex slaves for the government, guest who thought cosmetics caused HIV AIDs, anything with Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, David Icke, Sylvia Browne or Ed Dames, Larson the exorcist, guy who thought the government implanted things in him, anybody still bitching about conspiracy theories relating to the Bush family, including Jerome Corsi, cancer quacks if all kinds, Kymberlee Ruff and other fake Indians.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 15, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
Best:
Art Bell: Antichrist open lines, Harlot the witch, Malachi Martin
George Knapp: Robert Hastings, David Paulides, Jacques Vallee; Ray Kurzweill
Ian Punnet: Mary Roach, Steve Volks, 9/11 Truthers vs scientists smackdown
George Noory: Graham Hancock, Brother Guy Consolmagno, Vatican astronomer

Worst:
Art Bell: The Citadel open lines show, Whitley Streiber,
George Noory: Any and all medical quacks including Ty Bollinger, Leonard Coldwell, Malachi Martin wannabes including Fr. Michael Wingnut Dimond
George Knapp: The 'Octopus' lady, his latest foray into supplements, Steven Bassett,
Ian Punnett: Man with a horse soul, Steve Quayle

Good catch, I forgot about Mary Roach.  There was something about Ian interviewing her, they just clicked.  I had like five C2C shows that I saved on my Witness over the years, two of them were Punnett/Roach ("Boink" and "Packing for Mars.") 

pyewacket

Quote from: bigchucka on March 15, 2014, 02:54:45 AM
You ever watch the interviews Kuklinksi did on HBO?  I found them on YouTube.  You ought to check them out.  There's three of em or I think one of the videos is about 2 hrs long is all three together.  The guy in real life is.... well, I'll let ya see yourself...  There's also a movie that came out in the last couple years about him.

The movie is titled- "The Iceman". They probably toned him down for this- not sure if I can watch it.

expat

Best: Art with that Hollywood woman who claimed that a lizard-like alien regularly gave her a good shagging.

Worst: Anything with that slimeball Mike Bara or that irresponsible quack Robin Falkov.

I happened upon C2C about 2 weeks ago on Sirius and was listening with my headphones. Some lame guest was meandering on and George must have let out at least 3 consecutive yawns! I could picture him sitting back in his chair and scratching his butt ( face) while yawning uncontrollably... Pure professionalism.

wr250

Quote from: albrecht on March 14, 2014, 11:13:14 PM
Best: the elusive "feral humans" episode or segment. If it ever happened. I'm beginning to think I imagined it because it is no where archived but a few elusive references on some internet sites. Malachi Martin, of course. Mel's Hole(s), of course. I also liked the more mainstream interviews with Carlin, Merle Haggard, Willie, etc. I also like Ghostwolf, I recall he even "levitated" on air. Of course, over the radio waves so pretty funny.
Worst: the infomercials on health, especially in the past few years!

live on 8/18/97 Guest: Jeff Holland, FERAL HUMANS, may be the BigFoot we all suspect.
replayed  10/6/97
and more on 7/20/98 In Moscow, a feral boy was living with a pack of dogs, and prefered it over Russian orphanages.

tweet75

Best - Art bells first show back after Ramonas death.....Art talking about her death and the affect it had on him is probably the most intense, emotional radio I have ever heard

Worst- George noorys Ouija board special weeks of build up a whole show and at the end george decides to use the oijua board on air ,one of the biggest wastes of 4 hours ever

yumyumtree

I thought he decided not to use the Ouija board. I agree it was stupid.

coaster

Trumbell County UFO show was one of the best.

sydtron

One of the best Art Bell hostsd shows was from the night  before 9/11/01. Guest: Andrew Yoder. Subject : Pirate Radio.

Art played many clips of pirate radio broadcasts and shared the story of his own pirate radio station at Amarillo Air Base while stationed there.  If you can find it, itz worth a listen! 

Worst show: Spooky Matter.  For obvious reasons.  Lol

Gd5150

Quote from: tweet75 on March 19, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
Best - Art bells first show back after Ramonas death.....Art talking about her death and the affect it had on him is probably the most intense, emotional radio I have ever heard

Worst- George noorys Ouija board special weeks of build up a whole show and at the end george decides to use the oijua board on air ,one of the biggest wastes of 4 hours ever

I heard that show not long ago and I agree, it was incredibly moving.

Worst:

Art! The fires! The fires, Art! The fires! Art, the fires!