• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Admit it - which of you are the CIA operatives working to bring down BellGab?

Started by Juan, February 24, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

Juan

Last night Richard Dolan revealed that the CIA infiltrates operatives into UFO organizations to destroy them and end their investigations.  He pointed specifically to NICAP. 

Which of you clowns are the CIA operatives here?  Quick Karl?  Nowhere in Time?  Aldous?  Jazmunda? Ft. Rock?
Admit it. We're on to you.

wr250

Quote from: Juan on February 24, 2014, 09:43:10 AM
Last night Richard Dolan revealed that the CIA infiltrates operatives into UFO organizations to destroy them and end their investigations.  He pointed specifically to NICAP. 

Which of you clowns are the CIA operatives here?  Quick Karl?  Nowhere in Time?  Aldous?  Jazmunda? Ft. Rock?

THE SCORPION ARMY WILL .... oops sorry

Yorkshire pud

I'll let you know just as soon as you tell me what NICAP means; Then I'll check if I have a membership card for them...

Damn!!! I've said too much...

Hey, I think it's time we all face the very real possibility that this forum is a false flag operation to begin with!  MV (if that's your real name) is playing 11th dimensional chess with our minds!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 24, 2014, 10:38:00 AM
Hey, I think it's time we all face the very real possibility that this forum is a false flag operation to begin with!  MV (if that's your real name) is playing 11th dimensional chess with our minds!

The initials are correct, but his real name is Mind Violence. Alex Jones is the real mover and shaker here...in the shadows, but he's here...

Very close, but I'm actually an NWO operative planted by the Rothschilds' and Bilderbergs' to discredit the alarming and shocking truths George Noory brings to the public.

tastycanadian

i work for CSIS we are only concerned with hockey, maple syrup and what rob ford is up too

I work at Pizza Hut but do contract wet-work and social engineering on the side.

While I occasionally get my "phone orders" confused, I am confident I have not been told to target this forum (yet).

If I receive such orders, I will include extra cheese, a coupon, and a 2 liter soda gratis.

It's a win win situation when you are eliminated by the pizza guy.

And who here represents the FSB in it's attempts to prop up the forum to counter CIA interests and gather intelligence? Maybe someone deeply involved? Maybe someone who went so far as to help organize and participate in a podcast based solely on the activities of this forum? A podcast that keeps people interested in the forum, so FSB agents can mine them for data while they also feverishly attempt to destroy CIA infiltrators. Maybe someone who had MV on the podcast, until it was discovered MV was a CIA agent/guitar enthusiast, and then had MV banished from the show because of this CIA affiliation?

Lets face it... Bellgab is like Cold War Berlin...     

Ah, yes, Neverender brings up Gabcast, which is full of subliminal messages!  Onan's voice compels us to look for online photographs of Paris Hilton barefoot (to divert our attention from the NWO's diabolical effort to lure us into the Matrix)!

cweb

"I'm an elk, a Mason, a communist. I'm the president of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason. Ah, here it is. The Stonecutters."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 24, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
Ah, yes, Neverender brings up Gabcast, which is full of subliminal messages!  Onan's voice compels us to look for online photographs of Paris Hilton barefoot (to divert our attention from the NWO's diabolical effort to lure us into the Matrix)!

Play a Gabcast backwards... I'll say no more.

Uncle Duke

NICAP went tits up just about the time I graduated from college,1979.  They were coughing up blood when I enquired about joining in late 79.  NICAP folded not because of CIA infiltration, but because of poor financial management.  Not surprising considering the outfit was made up primarily of technical types....scientists, engineers, pilots,etc.  Letting folks like that look after the business end of things is a recipe for fiscal disaster.  We engineers hate to admit it, but God gave us bean counters for a reason.

J'accuse Jaz, btw.  He's a foreigner I hear tell.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2014, 11:47:13 AM

Play a Gabcast backwards... I'll say no more.

i knew it! your that oates fella , now yer sneaking around here.

I think about 6 months ago I said this about Casioson. I didn't think he was a real person, I thought he was just some fictional cyberspace persona created to gather evidence about people. Entrap people into incriminating conversations and all that. I mean he was so surreal and he produced content at so fast a rate it was hard to believe he was human.

Anyway, I need to insert a witty remark here so none of you think that I am a CIA operative. I am, however, a clown. Rodeo and birthday parties. I am also a tenor for all you classy and pretentious bellgabbers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 24, 2014, 12:09:59 PM
Hmmm.....and what of you?  YOUR PAPERS PLEASE.

I don't have papers....I do have a chip inserted in my arm though..and my name is Winston Smith.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 24, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

I don't have papers....I do have a chip inserted in my arm though..and my name is Winston Smith.

At least it's only in your arm, Mr. Smith.

ItsOver

"Get Gnoory!"

[attachimg=1]

Carnivora Ingestion Agency (CIA) disfunctional operative

"At this point we need to form the BellGab Democratic Separatist Movement (BDSM for short) to demand transparency and openness from the overlords of this forum!

Never will we cower under the boot of the digital bourgeoisie in there attempt to distract us with discussions on esoteric topics, crystal healing, and all the crap Ed Dames spews out!   

We must rise above! We must turn to our leader, Glorious Comrade Art Bell! and follow him as he leads...."

*touches ear piece and looks off camera*

"He what?!?!?!"

*touches ear piece and gets more angry*

"Another non-compete!!! " 

*despondent look comes over face*

"I'd like to sincerely apologize to our digital overlords... long live comrade MV!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: The Neverender on February 24, 2014, 01:16:48 PM
"At this point we need to form the BellGab Democratic Separatist Movement (BDSM for short) to demand transparency and openness from the overlords of this forum!

Never will we cower under the boot of the digital bourgeoisie in there attempt to distract us with discussions on esoteric topics, crystal healing, and all the crap Ed Dames spews out!   

We must rise above! We must turn to our leader, Glorious Comrade Art Bell! and follow him as he leads...."

*touches ear piece and looks off camera*

"He what?!?!?!"

*touches ear piece and gets more angry*

"Another non-compete!!! " 

*despondent look comes over face*

"I'd like to sincerely apologize to our digital overlords... long live comrade MV!" 

No!!!  We, the Democratic Movement of Bellgab Separatists (DMBS), are the true disciples of our Lord Bell.  All others are heretics and dupes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 24, 2014, 01:59:22 PM

No!!!  We, the Democratic Movement of Bellgab Separatists (DMBS), are the true disciples of our Lord Bell.  All others are heretics and dupes.

Democratic Unified Movement of Bellgab Separatists

FIFY...  ::)

I could tell you, but then I`d have to report you to the local authorities.

Dateline

The Falkie was removed, that says it all, Mr. CIA operative is now freelancing.