• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What do you think user XXXX looks like?

Started by area51drone, February 15, 2014, 06:52:38 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 20, 2014, 11:30:51 PM
I actually had the honor of seeing Derringer live during that album tour and only later saw what the McCoys did on TV earlier. After Peter Frampton and John Coates Jr in same but different perspectives, ended my efforts in trying to play an instrument on stage again so all I did was try to get closer to the mic that made the recordings of that stuff. Meeting Per Bruel and Viggo Kjaer in person was more of an honor to me. They figured out the foundation of what I was seeking. Hot Tuna @ Carnegie Hall in 1972 (youtube was up there) w/Pappa John was the turning point though. Turned out to be something unexplainable that my brain got stuck on so I rebuilt the engine in my car which worked out well. Common sense seems to be another key and foundation and I don't remember if it was a Payne, Roberts, Jefferson, or Hancock that started that thread.
STop hitting the pipe, bro. 

Quote from: b_dubb on February 21, 2014, 08:05:12 AM
FightTheFuture (in his mind)

heh FTF has probably had the wildest life out of anyone on this forum.

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 20, 2014, 11:38:11 PM
It's always good to see this photo rolled out again, although I do miss the taped name on the side of the car. But Jorch's kewl "Gotcha" only emphasizes the background audience who all seem to be wondering who the hell these two doofuses are. All except for the girl in the blue shirt who looks like she's about to tell her parents how that man in the car stole her hot dog.

Letting the good times roll with Jorch and Tommee.

Ah, yes, the photo shot which illustrates the VIP status of Jorch.  Obviously, the local weatherman had to do a last minute cancellation and .... Jorch and Tommee to the rescue!

The Burbank Parade Escapade always brings a smile to my face.  Tommy shoehorned into the backseat, alongside his "little buddy," Jorch.   A Paper*Boy Jorch and Tommee cartoon come to life.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2014, 11:43:54 PM
STop hitting the pipe, bro.

Does that include faucets, sinks, bathtubs, and toilets too?

zeebo

Quote from: area51drone on February 22, 2014, 04:47:51 AM
Here's my version of Kate..

I love the soundboard for that pin. Lethal Weapon 3 and that Bride of Pinbot are two of my favorites.

Gabcast.  Photo taken during a recent Top Secret episode. It is a sound file that may never be posted on ufoship.com, so scandalous was that night - so many potential lawsuits now hiding like large mystery black cats behind hedgerows, ready to pounce on fluxing comedian rib cages, to sever vocal chords mid chuckling vibrato; mystery black cats eager to sharpen their superstring fangs on the bones of hard truth humor gone full amok.

Even MV paused during digital compression review and wondered if things had just... gone too far and - for the time being at least - has stored the episode on a flash drive he keeps hidden in a decorative flower urn at a local cemetery that caters to the interment of passed on circus and carnival folk.

But that's entertainment. And, by Jupiter, that's why we are here. Right? Right?

You bet your life, that's why we're here.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2014, 10:16:12 AM
Ah, yes, the photo shot which illustrates the VIP status of Jorch.  Obviously, the local weatherman had to do a last minute cancellation and .... Jorch and Tommee to the rescue!

The Burbank Parade Escapade always brings a smile to my face.  Tommy shoehorned into the backseat, alongside his "little buddy," Jorch.   A Paper*Boy Jorch and Tommee cartoon come to life.
I like the huge crowd in the back of the foto.  Must be Jorch's faithful listening base.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 22, 2014, 06:32:29 AM
I love the soundboard for that pin. Lethal Weapon 3 and that Bride of Pinbot are two of my favorites.

Damn I loved Pinbot - I somehow missed out on Bride of Pinbot.  I must now go on a search through greasy pizza parlours and dilapidated arcades hoping to locate one. 

Quote from: zeebo on February 23, 2014, 12:27:21 AM
Damn I loved Pinbot - I somehow missed out on Bride of Pinbot.  I must now go on a search through greasy pizza parlours and dilapidated arcades hoping to locate one.
You can download it for your PC. I think its $5 or so. I have it on my PS3.
Or to play live http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 23, 2014, 12:39:08 AM
You can download it for your PC. I think its $5 or so. I have it on my PS3.
Or to play live http://www.pinballrebel.com/locator/index.php

Very cool thanks.  Pinball's a nice change after modern pc games that require 27 different keyboard commands.

ksm32

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 20, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Art has a Tommy Aldridge thing going on in this picture, from the Black Oak Arkansas   days. LOVE IT!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 16, 2014, 07:58:27 PM
Here are my other (Redacted) pics  :D :

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

All four... you got me.   8)

Sardondi

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 17, 2014, 04:57:45 PM
Sardondi -  equipped with the appropriately sized martini to suffer anyone's blathering about when Art Bell will return.

More like Brian Blessed and you have it...

"Fresh Horses!!!"

b_dubb

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2014, 02:36:03 AM

"Fresh Horses!!!"
Welcome back Sardondi

Sardondi in real life

I'll just admit it:  I look like the drunken sot who asked you if you had any spare change this morning!

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 20, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

He sort of looks like Josh Brolin there.

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2014, 02:36:03 AM

"Fresh Horses!!!"
I watched I, Claudius about one year ago and witnessed a beardless Blessed. Those 70s British dramas have this way of making you forget the real world outside. You put one of them on late at night and its this sort of quiet peaceful realm. I think it has something to do with the sound. It feels like you are watching a play, and you are the soul member in the audience.

The General

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 28, 2014, 03:47:49 PM
I'll just admit it:  I look like the drunken sot who asked you if you had any spare change this morning!
We already knew, we just didn't want to say anything. 
Sometimes it's better to keep your head down and avoid eye contact.
Hope that dollar I gave you last week helped!

aldousburbank

Quote from: The General on February 28, 2014, 09:27:02 PM
We already knew, we just didn't want to say anything. 
Sometimes it's better to keep your head down and avoid eye contact.
Hope that dollar I gave you last week helped!
And the twistie I tossed you on my bike ride bro.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 28, 2014, 09:13:27 PM
have this way of making you forget the real world outside. You put one of them on late at night and its this sort of quiet peaceful realm. I think it has something to do with the sound. It feels like you are watching a play, and you are the soul member in the audience.
I get the same effect from My Three Sons - the later episodes featuring Uncle Charlie. The sounds and colors are trance-like. And it's topped off by that timeless theme music by Frank De Vol that sounds like Glenn Miller resurrected from MIA.

MTS also cleanses the mental palate after watching Theon Greyjoy being tortured on Game of Thrones.