• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militarization of Police

Started by bateman, February 04, 2014, 09:59:45 PM

Here's another person that should have just been shot.

He jumps the White House fence kicks a Secret Service dog and body slams another dog.  Those dogs didn't deserve that. 

WATCH: Man Jumps White House Fence causing Lockdown Amid US On Alert After Canada Attack

pate

As to the original subject, what was that Policitazition of the Military or somesuch?

Anyhow, I imagine that Police don't care much about canines, they train and use them as tools, their handlers I assume also look upon them as tools:  either a good one (the one that lives) or a bad one (that gets killed by the perp).  Heckfire, look into some of the apocryphial (sp, second hand stories) from the various wars this fine country has been involved in...

For the dog to be kicked and 'rasseled' with by an assailant is I assume an acceptable role for the working dog assigned to the White House, as similar interactions with a bomb dog in either a Police or Military situation...  Criminal if it were my pet, but acceptable for a 'tool' or working dog.  Hence, why the surprise when officers summarilily (sp) shoot a pet?  What idea do they have that the animal was being trained to be anything other than a companion?

Bah, I again write too much off subject...

Zoo

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 26, 2014, 11:43:01 PM
Your day will come, brother.  It will come for us all.

I know brother. It is sad though how people will not stand for their rights!!1
"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything." Malcolm X

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 26, 2014, 11:56:50 PM
   So others progress and adapt, and you remain a monolith!573

No I stand and fight for your rights while you tuck tail and run away. I know it is scary to stand against those who are pointing guns at you(I am scared every time I refuse to comply). Typing words from the security of your home is will inform people, but it will change nothing until their are feet on the ground say they are no longer going to take this anymore. But I really do not expect people in this country to do much. People do not care until it happens to them or someone they know. So when you see a cop crack someones head open in front of you for standing up for their rights; I will stand by your side. Until then I will stand with others while you do what ever it is you do!!1

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 27, 2014, 02:21:38 AM
You can stand with the rabble on behalf of the criminals.
I'll save my sympathy for the victims, and stand with them.

I will stand for the rights of all Americans and Humans. See what you forget that both soldiers and citizens have fought for your rights. If you do not stand for those rights you will lose those rights like we are now. But if you wish not to stand for those rights thats up to you. That is your right! Others of us will do it for you. We will stand for those who already did!!1

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Zoo on October 27, 2014, 03:31:27 PM

No I stand and fight for your rights

Get off that cross, you dumbass scofflaw. You're a keyboard commando changing the world with each retarded post.

Zoo

Ya you right, by the way see you at the next one too. It will be in Ferguson, MO see you there!!1

“Officers, who for over three hours were focused on peacefully resolving this crisis through dialogue..."

They ought to send a bill to the 'suspect' for the cost of all these cops time 'peacefully resolving this crisis'.  Then fire the cops that shot the dog, disband the SWAT team, and sell the military weaponry.

Zoo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 04, 2014, 02:52:52 AM
“Officers, who for over three hours were focused on peacefully resolving this crisis through dialogue..."

They ought to send a bill to the 'suspect' for the cost of all these cops time 'peacefully resolving this crisis'.  Then fire the cops that shot the dog, disband the SWAT team, and sell the military weaponry.

I think you are a so pro-cop it does not matter what you are showen you will always have their back. Just like the story below, you got his back to do you not!!1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/29/oklahoma-cop-charged-sexual-assaults/14830063/

Quote from: Zoo on November 04, 2014, 01:27:58 PM
I think you are a so pro-cop it does not matter what you are showen you will always have their back...

Please explain how I'm "so pro-cop it does not matter what (I am) showen (I) will always have their back". 

In my post that you quoted, I said those cops should be fired, their unit disbanded, and the equipment sold.

If it were me, I'd dissolve all public employee sector unions, including police unions.  And weed out and fire the bad cops instead of having their unions protect them

I think you are so anti-cop it doesn't matter what you are showen...

Zoo

Fuck every COP who does not turn in bad cops.....

LEAP look it up!!1

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zoo on November 05, 2014, 07:56:04 PM
Fuck every COP who does not turn in bad cops.....

LEAP look it up!!1
Who the fuck do they turn them into?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 04, 2014, 02:56:22 PM
I think you are so anti-cop it doesn't matter what you are showen...
Heh, fuckin P*B!

Zoo

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2014, 07:58:45 PM
Who the fuck do they turn them into?

Good question.. I say all three of these; Internal Affairs, District Attorney's Office, and Social Media. That way the whole world will now and then they can not hide!!1

WOTR

A policeman... hacked a man to death for allegedly making derogatory remarks about the companions of the Prophet Muhammad.
At around 5.00 a.m., Naveed could not control his emotions. He went into his cell, brought an axe, entered the lock up and hit Haider's throat several times."
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-police-officer-axes-man-death-over-blasphemy-112142478.html

;) ;D

Zoo

Quote from: wotr1 on February 13, 2015, 03:59:33 AM
at least there are charges this time... It seems rare.

It's not a clear cut, justified shooting this time

Zoo

Shooting an unarmed American Citizen is never justified. If they are always so scared time they find a different job!!1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zoo on February 14, 2015, 02:24:04 PM
Shooting an unarmed American Citizen is never justified. If they are always so scared time they find a different job!!1

Oh I dunno; I can think of lots of candidates. And that's just the board of Mc D, Coca Cola, Pepsi and GM. There's far more.

Zoo

This is what a Police State looks like. Just think if their was no video where he would be? Now think of all those who didn't and how their lives where destroyed because of it. Yet we are fooled to think that this is just an isolated incident. But the truth it is not!!1

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-mans-police-interaction-exposes-vast-conspiracy-film-police/

paladin1991

Quote from: Zoo on February 26, 2015, 09:43:37 PM
This is what a Police State looks like. Just think if their was no video where he would be? Now think of all those who didn't and how their lives where destroyed because of it. Yet we are fooled to think that this is just an isolated incident. But the truth it is not!!1

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-mans-police-interaction-exposes-vast-conspiracy-film-police/
JUST-US vs. Justice.

Zoo

When the police are the criminals who arrest them? It is time for the people to stand up and say no more. I think when an officer is found guilty of violating the rights of a citizen the citizen should be able to sue the officer personally (take his car,home, and bank accounts) and he should go to prison for 5-15 years. Then you will see a huge change in the way police officers act towards citizens!!1

Kelt

Change usually comes at the barrel of a gun.

Don't expect Democratic processes to move America back towards a Constitutional Republic.

Also, don't expect a popular insurgency inside the US to do that either.  The militia groups, Right Wing 'patriots', and Tea Partiers, the groups that seem most likely to revolt, are actually MORE extremist than the government they would be toppling.

When Civil War breaks out in the US I would suggest Moderates, Liberals, Left Wingers, Atheists, Muslims, Gays, and groups like Amnesty International, The Red Cross, and the UN to cross over into Canada, because it won't be pleasant regardless of who wins.

EDIT: I'll just add demographics as I think of who would be on the Right Wing/Patriot/Tea Party/God Fearing groups' shit list.

onan

Quote from: Kelt on March 01, 2015, 02:32:51 PM
Also, don't expect a popular insurgency inside the US to do that either.  The militia groups, Right Wing 'patriots', and Tea Partiers, the groups that seem most likely to revolt, are actually MORE extremist than the government they would be toppling.

This, exactly this.

... and Tea Partiers, the groups that seem most likely to revolt, are actually MORE extremist than the government they would be toppling...

Oh yes those extremist violent Tea Party types.

You know, the people who attend meetings their local Congress critter calls to meet with constituents, instead of rioting, looting, burning, and attacking police in our downtowns - like, say, the semi-terrorist 'Occupy' thugs.

The people who get permits and hold rallies in local public spaces, and leave them cleaner than when they arrived, instead of blocking freeways and bridges and calling for police to be murdered.

The people who have mostly come together in their desire for a smaller, less intrusive, more responsive, less wasteful government.  Who understand we are paying far too much for what we are getting.  People who suggest we would get more of the useful things only government can provide, if it was considerably smaller and focused on those few things

There is a direct line from the Enlightenment, to the Founders and Framers of our country, to the Tea Party.  Just as there is a straight line from Marx and  Engels, and from every despot now and in the past, to Barrack Obama, The Progressives', and now the Democrat Party.

Yeah, the Tea Party is the threat.  The only 'threat' the Tea Party poses is to the continual undermining and destruction of this country by the Left

I have a question for the 'Daily Show Democrats'.  What is it exactly you think is so 'extremist' about the Tea Party, and what makes you think they are out to 'revolt' or 'topple' our government through anything other than our current political system?

Please be specific.  And please omit the small stuff - what have they done or you think they plan to do that is at the same level or worse than, say, 'Occupy', or the Usurper-in-Chief himself

Zoo

Don't expect Democratic processes to move America back towards a Constitutional Republic.

When Civil War breaks out in the US I would suggest Moderates, Liberals, Left Wingers, Atheists, Muslims, Gays, and groups like Amnesty International, The Red Cross, and the UN to cross over into Canada, because it won't be pleasant regardless of who wins.

EDIT: I'll just add demographics as I think of who would be on the Right Wing/Patriot/Tea Party/God Fearing groups' shit list.

This is why revolutions never work. Yes at a time everyone is happy and excited but in the end it becomes the same thing over and over again. Instead of a revolution we need an evolution of humanity!!1

Kelt

Quote from: Zoo on March 02, 2015, 07:24:51 PM
This is why revolutions never work. Yes at a time everyone is happy and excited but in the end it becomes the same thing over and over again. Instead of a revolution we need an evolution of humanity!!1

I don't know if it's true to say Revolutions never work.  The United States and France seem to have done quite well out of their insurrections.

We're in a time where the narrow-minded, the insular, the greedy, and the vicious are in the ascendancy.  A lot of people have to die before things settle back down.