• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

McPhallus

Quote from: Zack on August 01, 2014, 08:41:58 PM
JC's gonna mention breaking news on FTB next week.  Could it be Hoagland's been abducted and taken to a moon base while playing with his tuning forks?  More underwater Malibu base news perhaps?

By then it won't be "breaking news."

Schedule

AUGUST 04 Monday 7-10pm pacific LIVE   
ANDREW COLLINS/GOBEKLI TEPE

Andrew Collins is a historical writer and explorer living in the United Kingdom. He is the author of more than a dozen books that challenge the way we perceive the past. They include From the Ashes of Angels, which establishes that the Watchers of the book of Enoch and the Anunnaki of the Sumerian texts are the memory of a shamanic elite that catalyzed the Neolithic revolution in the Near East at the end of the last ice age; Gateway to Atlantis, which pins down the source of Plato’s Atlantis to the Caribbean island of Cuba and the Bahaman archipelago; Tutankhamun: The Exodus Conspiracy, which reveals the truth behind the discovery of Tutankhamun’s famous tomb; The Cygnus Mystery, which shows that the constellation of Cygnus has been universally venerated as the place of first creation and the entrance to the sky world since Paleolithic times; and LightQuest, which shows that UFOs are most likely plasma constructs that display sentience, clear intelligence and interactional qualities. Moreover, these mysterious light forms appear to produce multi-dimensional environments and bubble universes that might well be behind the classic UFO missing time experience.

In 2008 Andrew and colleague Nigel Skinner Simpson discovered a previously unrecorded cave complex beneath the pyramids of Giza, which has brought him worldwide acclaim. It is a story told in his book Beneath the Pyramids.

Andrew’s latest book is Göbekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods, which reveals the role played by Göbekli Tepe in the origins of civilization, and rise of myths and legends regarding the Watchers of the book of Enoch, the Anunnaki of Mesopotamian mythology and the Garden of Eden of the book of Genesis.

AUGUST 05 Tuesday 7-10pm pacific LIVE 
TOBIAS CHURTON/ALEISTER CROWLEY: THE BIOGRAPY
Tobias Churton is Britain’s leading scholar of Western Esotericism. Appointed Honorary Fellow, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Exeter University, in 2005, Tobias holds a Master’s degree in Theology from Brasenose College, Oxford. Apart from his influential contribution to religious television, and his achievements as a composer and lecturer, Tobias’s many books include: a biography of Elias Ashmole (1617â€"1692), the great man who gave us the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford; and Aleister Crowley:The Biography, the definitive work on this controversial figure. Churton first came to public notice with the 1987 Channel 4 production, GNOSTICS. Long before Dan Brown scored a hit with The Da Vinci Code, Tobias Churton introduced a popular audience to the authentic world of esoteric. Busy on his seventeenth published book, Tobias Churton is today internationally recognised for his insightful books on esoteric, spiritual history and philosophy. Accessible and scholarly, Churton’s works address believers and doubters alike and, remarkably, have stimulated spiritual experiences in some readers. He has successfully widened the appeal of so-called “esoteric” spirituality. Churton’s warm style and depth of knowledge have entertained many thousands of readers in the process. mysteries.
AUGUST 06 Wed. 7-10pm pacific LIVE

OPEN LINES/GUEST TBA

AUGUST 07 Thursday 7-10pm pacific LIVE

ALL NIGHT OPEN LINES/WEEK WRAP-UP

CALL-IN NUMBER: 323-825-5045

Source: http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/

WildCard

Jimmy,

Really good show. Great guest! But,

Who's this guest again?
http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/
Nope, still don't know.
I figured it out, no thanks to you.
Your page isn't the pixelated hell that jeff rense is, but you're gettin there.

"Why would Bigelow buy it all, (the skin-walker ranch) and then shut it down?"

"Bungalow" - huh-huh.

WildCard

Can you make a FOIA request for a location?
Could you give the coordinates of the Malibu formation to the alphabet agencies?

Twitter feed -
"This is all the info I can get so far Jimmy Bigelow Aerospace 1899 W Brooks Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89032 (702) 639-4440"

"thank you for calling Bigelow aerospace"
oh great. now i'm on a list.

it actually was a really good show. i felt compelled to call in.

Church needs to maintain this high level every night.

Quote from: WildCard on August 06, 2014, 09:11:20 PM
Jimmy,

Really good show. Great guest! But,

Who's this guest again?
http://www.jimmychurchradio.com/
Nope, still don't know.
I figured it out, no thanks to you.
Your page isn't the pixelated hell that jeff rense is, but you're gettin there.

"Why would Bigelow buy it all, (the skin-walker ranch) and then shut it down?"

"Bungalow" - huh-huh.

NORIO HAYAKAWA/THE AREA51 O.G.

Norio Hayakawa calls himself an unorthodox ufologist and activist. He has spent almost 10 years specifically investigating Area 51 in Nevada. He says that there is much more to Area 51 than just superficial facts made public about this well-known base. In 1990 he also began to investigate the strange goings-on at Dulce, New Mexico. After more than 45 years of researching the UFO phenomenon, he says that a conditioning of belief systems have been orchestrated since 1947 by a manipulative force that is preparing mankind for a near future mysterious scenario. The ingrained and "altered" realities behind both Area 51 and Dulce will play a role in that scenario. In March of 2009 he organized the first-ever Underground Base conference in Dulce, New Mexico. Recently,  Norio has been posting and getting various reactions from UFO researchers that have been causing quite a stir around the internet...tonight we will discuss what is behind the posts and his recent discovery and video of a missing atomic bomb that was dropped and buried in New Mexico.

WildCard

"Future Theater" asked Jimmy if there was anybody at that desert thing who he hated/didn't like, something like that. After a disclaimer, he said there was one person , who he'd interviewed, liked, wanted to meet, who was not what he expected.

DM Twitter feed -
"@LouSheehan @vegasrocker1 who's @JChurchRadio referring 2 about being rude to him at CiTD? I'm positive it's Bara"

WildCard

Nope. Wrong. It's defiantly not Bara. Sorry for disturb!
Apparently he's a nice guy if you agree with him about everything.

phobos2995

After getting sick of snorry and tuning out of C2C i have been searching for other UFO related shows and podcasts...found some good ones, Jerry Pippin and some guy from Canada that lost the show on a station up there... Martin Willis is pretty good but show seems to end so fast!  Then i stumbled upon Jimmy's Fade To Black .. ahhh, home again! Have not looked forward to a radio show so much since Art left.. Will be so cool to have Art and Jimmy back to back one day ... Love Jimmy's energy and style... while I listen to PodcastUFO, Martin Willis sounds kind of apathetic.  Sorry Martin, I still  do listen.

Bart Ell

Lookie here, the Chuuch Basement Army has sent another keyboard warrior! Stupid Chuuch, you don't win a war by sending virgins, you win a war by promising your army afterlife virgins.

phobos2995

nobody "sent" me...lol , I am not a virgin lol, and who said anything about a war? I didn't.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 09:59:59 PM
   I wonder if Jimmy Church would accept the terms of my truce offer to the Gabcast?
This offer is no longer "on the table," three weeks was it's shelf life.
mf

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 09:07:27 AM
   This offer is no longer "on the table," three weeks was it's shelf life.
mf

No one cares man. Let it go.

The people you ripped off no longer are alive, forgiven you, forgotten entirely about it, etc.

Go live your life and move on.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 15, 2014, 09:46:27 AM
I don't care.
You live your life, your way... and I'll do the same, my way. If it bugs you, just use that ignore feature. I don't need your advice.
   The fact that you alleged I "ripped them off" shows my work yet to be completed. Explaining what actually happened, which is diametrically opposed to what you "believe happened." That is why I am doing this, to have the truth "on the record." You don't need to like it, understand it, or pay attention to it.
   The fact is, this week, was the seventeenth anniversary of my historic show(s) with Art. I am the only individual to ever say I could get through to his show on command, and then prove it in three successive live shows, culminating in a three hour guest interview from a payphone.
   No individual had ever done such a thing, and none will be permitted to again. If it was your personal life history, you'd feel differently about it, as I do.

Like it or (likely) not, that is... the way that it is.
mf

Khameleon808

Quote from: wr250 on August 15, 2014, 10:52:37 AM
103,104  are up
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8YjFuT1U2dENJY1U&usp=sharing

wr250,  is this guy's show any good?  I havent listened to it yet.  I keep seeing the name float around on here.

wr250

Quote from: Khameleon808 on August 15, 2014, 11:16:40 AM
wr250,  is this guy's show any good?  I havent listened to it yet.  I keep seeing the name float around on here.
he is fairly decent. certainly better than the snooron. has his up and downs.probably tied for the best show on DMRN with batemans show.

RedMichael

Quote from: Khameleon808 on August 15, 2014, 11:16:40 AM

If I saw FtB floating I would just flush the toilet.

Khameleon808

Quote from: wr250 on August 15, 2014, 12:27:43 PM
he is fairly decent. certainly better than the snooron. has his up and downs.probably tied for the best show on DMRN with batemans show.

Ill check it out.   I didn't know bateman had a podcast too!  Is that what the Dark Weekend is?   Shit, I got some catching up to do

The neighbor in the house next to mine has this horrible screeching washer and dryer. Id rather listen to THAT over the snooron anyday.  But thanks man, Ill give these shows a listen to.   God knows I need it after the Tim and Eric binge I just went on.

Cheers!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 15, 2014, 10:59:39 AM
   You live your life, your way... and I'll do the same, my way. If it bugs you, just use that ignore feature. I don't need your advice.
   The fact that you alleged I "ripped them off" shows my work yet to be completed. Explaining what actually happened, which is diametrically opposed to what you "believe happened." That is why I am doing this, to have the truth "on the record." You don't need to like it, understand it, or pay attention to it.
   The fact is, this week, was the seventeenth anniversary of my historic show(s) with Art. I am the only individual to ever say I could get through to his show on command, and then prove it in three successive live shows, culminating in a three hour guest interview from a payphone.
   No individual had ever done such a thing, and none will be permitted to again. If it was your personal life history, you'd feel differently about it, as I do.

Like it or (likely) not, that is... the way that it is.
mf

Do you want a fucking parade?

People paying for something and you not giving it to them is stealing!

Everything else you say is excuses it doesn't matter. Move on!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 16, 2014, 01:42:03 PM
   I am delusional and think people care about me stealing from them almost 20 years ago.

Do you really think jimmy church or anyone wants to waste time hearing on how some conspiracy against you led to you stealing money from people 20 years ago?

They don't even want to hear from you on the gab cast.

popple

FLUSH TO TANK! A personalized bunker for the "number one" DM radio network host.

Features feces specific climate control for maximum comfort

BA DA BA DA DA DA DAAAAA♪ ♫ *gimmicky jimmy laugh* eh heh heh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! alright ah yeah.

McPhallus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 16, 2014, 02:06:40 PM
Do you really think jimmy church or anyone wants to waste time hearing on how some conspiracy against you led to you stealing money from people 20 years ago?

They don't even want to hear from you on the gab cast.

There's no talking to this guy.  He's a delusional narcissist, and no matter what anyone tells him, he'll continue to obsess over his mostly imaginary "story" until they stick him in a box.

Bart Ell

Quote from: popple on August 16, 2014, 06:48:20 PM
FLUSH TO TANK! A personalized bunker for the "number one" DM radio network host.

Features feces specific climate control for maximum comfort

BA DA BA DA DA DA DAAAAA♪ ♫ *gimmicky jimmy laugh* eh heh heh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! alright ah yeah.

I like the cut of your jib, Popple.
You should have penguins.

basswood

Quote from: popple on August 16, 2014, 06:48:20 PM

Ha! I've been trying to figure out how to actually type the unlistenable stoned groans and laughs that he gags into the microphone and you've done it perfectly.