• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Morgus

Quote from: jimmy church on February 24, 2014, 12:18:35 PM
Why hasn't anyone asked about my views on Hoagland???
Having Hoagland as your guest would be great!  ;D

qaddisin

Because I don't view Hoagland as important. He's annoying at best, and a scam artist at worst. If you want to have him on your show, that's cool. But it's a show that I will probably skip.

And if you do have him as a guest, good luck getting any questions in.

jimmy church

Quote from: qaddisin on February 24, 2014, 05:23:20 PM
Because I don't view Hoagland as important. He's annoying at best, and a scam artist at worst. If you want to have him on your show, that's cool. But it's a show that I will probably skip.

And if you do have him as a guest, good luck getting any questions in.

aahhh, Ol' Richard Hoagland...well, to be honest with everyone hear: there is no real reason to have him on...I'm not really interested in what he has to say and the only reason to have him on would be to call him out and in the end that wouldn't really do anything...he'd probably hang up on me and then talk a lot of smack

jimmy church

Quote from: jimmy church on February 24, 2014, 06:07:56 PM
aahhh, Ol' Richard Hoagland...well, to be honest with everyone hear: there is no real reason to have him on...I'm not really interested in what he has to say and the only reason to have him on would be to call him out and in the end that wouldn't really do anything...he'd probably hang up on me and then talk a lot of smack

hear...lol

Quote from: jimmy church on February 24, 2014, 11:54:59 PM
hear...lol

Ok while we are at it

Jim mars?
Whitley strieber?
David John Oates?
George noory?
George knapp?
John b wells?
Ed dames?

Also great job. You and dark weekend are doing really great!!

jimmy church

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 25, 2014, 01:14:22 AM
Ok while we are at it

Jim mars?
Whitley strieber?
David John Oates?
George noory?
George knapp?
John b wells?
Ed dames?

Also great job. You and dark weekend are doing really great!!

Start with the top of the list???  OK, I'll bite...
Jim Marrs:  Tells a great story, well spoken and tends to stretch things way out to maintain a position of fantastic for those who'll listen...would I have him as a guest???  I haven't approached him and probably won't...in the old days I thought he was pretty cool, though.

Whitley Strieber:  One thing we can never take from him:  his book 'Communion'...that book scared the crap out of me and so did the movie. His newest tales of the little blue men representing death are a pretty good take as well...if he said he was a fiction writer from the start he would have had an amazing career...probably Steven King in greatness (he's that good)...and then he could have said in a deathbed confession that everything was based on fact and he'd move up to legendary status. Unfortunately he probably won't be a guest. 

David Oates:  You can play anything backwards at any speed and get something out of it...in any language...and to make a living off of that is pretty amazing...lol...I'll end with that...future guest???  Not sure...nothing too groundbreaking with him and anybody can do it.  Run some tape backwards and C2C will probably book you.

George Noory:  The best fall to sleep material on earth...better than Ambien.  No joke.  Honestly, I have NEVER gotten through a show.  When I first heard him on air after Art I was pretty angry and have never gotten over it...I thought that a show like C2C was able to search the country and come up with somebody that was great...there is a lot of talent out there...I was shocked when I first heard Noory...I remember thinking at the time: "this is it??? this is what we've got??? are you kidding me???"...but, Herbalife has their spokesman and Clear Channel is happy.  Ever wonder where Gaiam TV tapes their show???  I'll bet the farm it's in the Herbalife offices at Nokia Live in downtown Los Angeles.

George Knapp:  Love him.  Great talent.  Nothing wrong with Knapp.  He can come on the show anytime he wants.  Period.

John B. Wells:  I've come and gone a few times with my opinion of JBW...very smart guy, for sure.  When you are in a career climb and you work your way through life and end up riding the big bear that is Clear Channel you end it there...if he could have managed to keep things in check for a little longer he probably could have stepped in and replaced Noory and saved C2C...but, the opposite happened.  He was sooooo close...he had his foot on the edge of the cliff and he could feel it...but now I'm not sure if he'll ever get it back.  Now I'm in a holding pattern.

Ed Dames:  I have a friend who has just finished a documentary on Ingo Swann...he is the guy who introduced Ed Dames to Art...He will be a guest on the show in the next couple of weeks...my friend is not in the industry and you've never heard of him...everyone will understand when we do the show...but, I will say this:  there is something real about the entire subject and I truly believe that.

OK, now I have to go back to work...we have a show to do!  Tomorrow night is Nick Redfern...

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on February 25, 2014, 12:57:57 PM
OK, now I have to go back to work...we have a show to do!  Tomorrow night is Nick Redfern...

nice. now if that other show wont poach... we know they troll here lol

bateman

I have to ask, is "KJCR" an anagram for "KRJC" ... Keith Rowland/Jimmy Church? Because KJCR is actually a Christian station out of Billings, Montana.  ;)

jimmy church

Quote from: bateman on February 25, 2014, 01:14:18 PM
I have to ask, is "KJCR" an anagram for "KRJC" ... Keith Rowland/Jimmy Church? Because KJCR is actually a Christian station out of Billings, Montana.  ;)

when we did the initial search seven years ago it was clean...now I feel a little dirty.

bateman

Quote from: jimmy church on February 25, 2014, 01:58:23 PM
when we did the initial search seven years ago it was clean...now I feel a little dirty.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jimmy church on February 24, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

From my perspective, you smack talking with Hoagland would be about as good as it gets...

.... execpt having both you and Art both broadcasting on Dark Matter.

Really really enjoying your show. THANKS!!!

Thank you for the Post Jimmy. I am glad you took the time to answer my questions. I feel like I know a little bit more about where your comming from. I also tend to agree with you on pretty much everything but Dames. It would be interesting to see if other "remote viewers" have a similar dismal record as Dames.

jimmy church

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 25, 2014, 08:21:27 PM
Thank you for the Post Jimmy. I am glad you took the time to answer my questions. I feel like I know a little bit more about where your comming from. I also tend to agree with you on pretty much everything but Dames. It would be interesting to see if other "remote viewers" have a similar dismal record as Dames.

...but I was referring to Swann and remote viewing in general...lol...not Dames...my bad.

Quote from: jimmy church on February 25, 2014, 08:27:08 PM
...but I was referring to Swann and remote viewing in general...lol...not Dames...my bad.

I'll be sure to listen to that show. I don't know much about swann. I'd be interested in a remote viewing show that wasn't centered around Dames. Itd be nice to get other peoples takes on the subject, rather than well doncumented views dames has.

smithy

Many other researchers who have known and worked in the field think Dames is a charlatan. I don't put much stock into his predictions, other than to find them entertaining.

Surviving four nights of C2C, I am jazzed to get Jimmy Churc back on tonight with Nick Redfern. Down the road, I could easily see Jimmy working with Art Bell. Art only likes to go 4 or 5 nights and every time he has a health issue it leaves a void. Combo up with Jimmy 3 nights, and Art 4 would be mighty fine. If Art never returns, I get my fix with Jimmy. He gets the guests, he's intelligent, his sound system is improving and he's on the way up. C2C has been bought out and isn't worth saving. How much carnivore can anyone take?

Morgus

Quote from: smithy on February 26, 2014, 04:22:25 PM
Down the road, I could easily see Jimmy working with Art Bell. Art only likes to go 4 or 5 nights and every time he has a health issue it leaves a void. Combo up with Jimmy 3 nights, and Art 4 would be mighty fine. If Art never returns, I get my fix with Jimmy. He gets the guests, he's intelligent, his sound system is improving and he's on the way up. C2C has been bought out and isn't worth saving. How much carnivore can anyone take?
Excellent idea!  :)

smithy

The fact that Jimmy says on his show that he's sitting in for Art demonstrates that he's got what it takes.

Snoory's paddling upstream trying to snag Jimmy's guests. How pitiful! He did this when Art came back.

Snoory's so into pills and meds that he can't maintain the UFO topic for very long.   Last night he said, "We're the #1 late night show." So? "When I was on Larry King..." so?   That  doesn't make me like his interview style more, or lack of paying attention, bragging about himself and saying the same things over and over again.  He has to have shills on call-in try to beef him up:  "You keep me going at night George. I love you man." 

All I can say is GO Jimmy Church! You da man!

Quote from: smithy on February 26, 2014, 04:22:25 PM
Many other researchers who have known and worked in the field think Dames is a charlatan. I don't put much stock into his predictions, other than to find them entertaining.

Surviving four nights of C2C, I am jazzed to get Jimmy Churc back on tonight with Nick Redfern. Down the road, I could easily see Jimmy working with Art Bell. Art only likes to go 4 or 5 nights and every time he has a health issue it leaves a void. Combo up with Jimmy 3 nights, and Art 4 would be mighty fine. If Art never returns, I get my fix with Jimmy. He gets the guests, he's intelligent, his sound system is improving and he's on the way up. C2C has been bought out and isn't worth saving. How much carnivore can anyone take?

I'd like to eventually see Jimmy have weekdays DMRN and Steve Warner have weekends. IF Art comes back, obviously Art gets whatever time slot he wants, and everyone just works around it, no problem.
Art has been majorly hinting though he is going to go head to head with Nooron.

wr250

church just said noory sucks in a roundabout way. talked about JBW and how JBW could of turned that program around if he was the main host.

smithy

Yeah, I heard that, too. If you look at the pattern of C2C and the likelihood of snoory quitting his cash cow, JBW would have to wait a really long time and by then, he wouldn't care anymore. When they have weekend hosts doing pills and health shows, it's a control mechanism to get them to submit and eventually, they forget. I agree with what Jimmy said that C2C show just isn't offering what I need. It's retro radio a 'la Geritol, Lawrence Welk and the Lennon Sisters. Snoory's reached his pinnacle of money-making machine.

Go Jimmy Church! Nick Redfern interview is good. I like your questions about the moon landing, MIBs, etc.

Jimmy just asked two of my questions on the air... In one he mentioned me by name... First time I've had my questions asked on air ... Which really only puts me 2 for 5 all time.... Not bad... If I could get that to 3 for 6 I'm in hall of fame batting average range! Haha

ziznak

I'm gonna have to hit up the replays again.  Just caught the tail end.  He's doing three shows a week right?

Juan

Yeah, three.  He says he can't keep up the quality with more than that.  I guess he doesn't know about forcing the guest to send in 22-questions, then having the producer shuffle in a few "Could it be angels?" and "Is it a portal?"  and "How about dead children?"

Now, before someone jumps on me and accuses me of being a simpleton and juvenile, the above is sarcasm.

cweb

Quote from: Juan on February 27, 2014, 06:18:48 AM
Yeah, three.  He says he can't keep up the quality with more than that.  I guess he doesn't know about forcing the guest to send in 22-questions, then having the producer shuffle in a few "Could it be angels?" and "Is it a portal?"  and "How about dead children?"

Now, before someone jumps on me and accuses me of being a simpleton and juvenile, the above is sarcasm.
I was gonna accuse you of being hilarious.  :D

The 22 questions thing has always blown my mind. There's show prep (see; Jimmy/Knapp/Bateman), and then there's outright laziness (see: Noory).

Uncle Duke

Quote from: cweb on February 27, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
I was gonna accuse you of being hilarious.  :D

The 22 questions thing has always blown my mind. There's show prep (see; Jimmy/Knapp/Bateman), and then there's outright laziness (see: Noory).

So does "Is it a portal?" count as one of the 22 questions or is it George boldly deviating from the script?

Seriously, while I find George asking the guest to provide questions off-putting, I also know many celebrities insist on interviewers submitting questions for approval before an interview.  Wouldn't expect that from the type guests who'd appear on C2C or the DMRN family of shows necessarily, but it's not uncommon. 

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 27, 2014, 10:55:02 AM
So does "Is it a portal?" count as one of the 22 questions or is it George boldly deviating from the script?

it was George boldly going where no one wanted him to go.

smithy

Art used to ask for questions from his guests. Most of them do. But Jorge (George) has so much going on that he needs a list of responses to answers, too. He gets his questions and responses mixed up. One time I thought he was having sex when the guest was talking and George said , "uh, hah" in a manner that indicated he was doing something else...not even in the conversation.

As for Jimmy and 3 hours of show time, C2C probably delivers less than 2 hours of air time in a 4 hour show because of all the commercials. Jimmy is delivering 3 solid hours so in a week he's putting out 9 hours versus C2C taking close to 5 days to produce the same amount of air time (though the quality isn't there.) So I'll take Jimmy's show and listen to his re-runs. Keith Rowland just needs to fill the time slots every night with Jimmy's re-runs when he's not on. 

cweb

Quote from: smithy on February 27, 2014, 02:17:33 PM
One time I thought he was having sex when the guest was talking and George said , "uh, hah" in a manner that indicated he was doing something else...
Well that's why he said "is it portal?" George-speak for "wanna get frisky?"

Good point about the actual amount of content. I'm usually busy when Jimmy's re-runs air, and there's always Youtube, so I'll gladly take 3 days a week since the quality is there!

smithy

Ok, to be honest, I listen to the show when it's on and really would rather hear fresh content than re-runs. Thanks for the info about it being on youtube. I am betting that if someone came along and funded the show so Jimmy Church could make a decent salary and Keith would be compensated, they'd expand the days it's on. I have no idea how they're paying the bills on it right now but there's probably some out of pocket expense?