• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Quote from: cweb on November 07, 2014, 08:01:22 AM
I'm guessing they'll have him skip the "awww yeaaaah" chitchat at the top of the show.
You mean "awww yawn"

cweb

Don't rule out a "Let's get crackin" though...

popple

Quote from: HorrorReporter on November 07, 2014, 07:59:28 AM
If anyone wants to email Jimmy, you can now find him at :
jimmychurch@coasttocoastam.com

If anyone wants to e-mail Connie Willis to ask her why she was not given an official C2C e-mail:
ConnieAtNight@gmail.com

She has more C2C shows under her belt than JC. Talk about a lack of respect!!!!

His biography is 1/10 of Connie's

Ok, what makes JC a pioneer exactly? And more importantly why did they leave out the celebrity birthdays? ??? It's a good chunk of his show.

Jimmy Church just gives me a good reason to follow that famous quote to the letter:
"TURN YOUR RADIO OFF. TURN IT OFF, TURN IT ALL-THE-WAY, OFF."
Thank you Mr. Bell, your words are like gold!

Morgus

Jimmy posted this a few minutes ago on his facebook page:
JimmyChurchRadio.com
#‎dmradionet‬ Continues as an independent network as always...see you on Monday!!! From the team at DMRN and FADE to BLACK.

eddie dean

Quote from: Morgus on November 07, 2014, 04:07:00 PM
JimmyChurchRadio.com
#‎dmradionet‬ Continues as an independent network as always...see you on Monday!!! From the team at DMRN and FADE to BLACK.

He can no longer say he's sitting in for Art. In truth,  he is now sitting in for Jorch.

popple

Appears he doesnt feel bad for ruining everything with his bad choices, huh? If he can't see where he went wrong (or that Art would have this reaction) then he really is a bigger meathead than previously thought. The only reason anyone joined DMRN was because Art was going to come back and be there as well. How many shows will remain? Surely they dont wanna be on the same network as the self centered arrogant buffoon who made Art break ties.

Vladimir

Sorry there Jimmy... Fader "NOT".

malliard

Quote from: Morgus on November 07, 2014, 04:07:00 PM
JimmyChurchRadio.com
where is mr rowland? its his network?

Morgus

Quote from: malliard on November 07, 2014, 04:45:42 PM
he must be "team DMRM" ?

eddie dean

Quote from: malliard on November 07, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

Has Keith posted anything publicly regarding this?
It certainly looks like you made the correct choice by moving your show to a different network.
You must be  psychic! ;)

malliard

You know, everyone knows i have had my issues with Mr. Rowland, but even fired he is still riding Art's coat tails.

cweb

Quote from: popple on November 07, 2014, 02:42:13 PM
Ok, what makes JC a pioneer exactly?
He used Google Maps to discover Nebraska.

aldousburbank

Anywayz, I don't even still know who this the Jimmy Church Dude is. Now I'm confusicated so, fuck him.

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 07, 2014, 07:06:35 PM
Anywayz, I don't even still know who this the Jimmy Church Dude is. Now I'm confusicated so, fuck him.
I do. He's the same goat-fucking, schwanz-groper he's always been. His mama also sews socks that smell. Fuck him indeed sir! I see you know your verbal judo well.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 07, 2014, 07:06:35 PM

....aaaannd, concur.

b_dubb

Seriously? All this fucking butt hurt because of a host with skills only marginally better than Jorch's?

paladin1991

Flavor of the month, b_dubb.

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on November 07, 2014, 11:46:09 PM
Seriously? All this fucking butt hurt because of a host with skills only marginally better than Jorch's?

does it not increase traffic to bellgab, and therefore help support the gabcast (cause taintco is to cheap to actually shell out money, only free samples to the hosts) ?

Nebraska888

I have no clue who Jimmy Church is....... ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nebraska888 on November 08, 2014, 12:51:17 PM
I have no clue who Jimmy Church is....... ???

But for this forum and reading what people say about him, I'd have no idea who he is, either. I've never heard his voice.

laserjock

Ah, don't know his voice:  Here ya go:  Take a pound of big shot complex.  A pound of wanna be charm in the bar with chicks rolling eyes.  A pound of arrogance and 2 pounds of insecurity.  A pound of needing to hear himself talk.  A pound of Cliche's...

He's gotta a voice and SOME talent, but he's a fraud like Noorch.  He promoted the idea that what happened in Sandy Hook was a lie, well, my sibling knew a few of those who died there, and even after it being pointed out how poorly he handled that guest (tacetly agreeing with the punk) he didn't have the grace to apologize for a bad show, no, he was bold enough to claim ALL his shows have been fantastic so far.  Big Fat Big Shot Complex. 

He sucks.  Guests.  He sux guests.

nextgen.fm

Just listened to some of him...

He sounds GREEN...

From coasttocoastam.com

QuoteThe Nazi Cult
Sun 11-09

Peter Levenda returns to his quest for the truth about the true character of the Nazi cult and its influence. He joins guest host Jimmy Church (email) to discuss the existence of a Nazi underworld in Asia, and the nexus of religion, terrorism and occult beliefs revealed to be the real domain of the threat to global security. First hour guest, forensic geologist Scott Wolter talks about his History Channel show America Unearthed and his mission of using science and intuitive theories to explain the most mysterious artifacts and sites in America.

Morgus

I watched the new season premiere episode last night on H2 of Scott Wolter's "America Unearthed" - Scott investigated a claim that Davy Crockett didn't die at the Alamo but lived on in Alabama for about 20 more years.
He learned both Davy and Santa Ana were Free Masons, so that might have been why he was allowed to live.

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2014, 08:47:32 PM
I watched the new season premiere episode last night on H2 of Scott Wolter's "America Unearthed" - Scott investigated a claim that Davy Crockett didn't die at the Alamo but lived on in Alabama for about 20 more years.
He learned both Davy and Santa Ana were Free Masons, so that might have been why he was allowed to live.

I came here to get tips on listening to C2C, because I am too lazy to figure it out myself.
This topic sounds so stale and boring.
But Art did send out a challenge for everyone to call in live to Jimmy. Because it was made clear that Jimmy was only there to promote Dark Matter.
So, get ur dialing fingers ready, on your Bakelite phones!!
I might even try to get through myself.
Although, it is a yawn of a topic.

sydtron

Nazi Eskimos, dogs and cats, living together! MASS HYSTERIA!

RedMichael

Quote from: laserjock on November 08, 2014, 11:38:05 PM
he was bold enough to claim ALL his shows have been fantastic so far.  Big Fat Big Shot Complex. 
That is right kids, if you were wondering how Jorch gets to declare his shows are classics (sometimes BEFORE the show!!!) well we have finally found someone else who has the ability to to declare their own shows great. It really is incredible that we not only have 1 with this incredible power but 2 now.

paladin1991

Quote from: RedMichael on November 10, 2014, 10:35:21 AM
That is right kids, if you were wondering how Jorch gets to declare his shows are classics (sometimes BEFORE the show!!!) well we have finally found someone else who has the ability to to declare their own shows great. It really is incredible that we not only have 1 with this incredible power but 2 now.
"Wonder Twin Powers.....Activate!"