Better Call Saul

Started by jazmunda, January 12, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BobGrau

Quote from: Juan on May 10, 2017, 01:41:28 PM
Maybe Kim and Chuck elope and that's why we don't hear of them in BB.

Maybe Huell eats them.


Kolchak

Michael McKean needs an emmy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on May 10, 2017, 01:41:28 PM
Maybe Kim and Chuck elope and that's why we don't hear of them in BB.

You're really hung up on Kim, aren't you?  :D

She is pretty cute, smart, accomplished, etc.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2017, 04:49:53 PM
Michael McKean needs an emmy.

He's amazing in this role...reminds me of this "men in black" performance in the X-Files. Brilliant.

bateman

Quote from: Chefist on May 11, 2017, 08:09:38 PM
He's amazing in this role...reminds me of this "men in black" performance in the X-Files. Brilliant.

https://youtu.be/uSJnOtQAzO4


trostol

just remember


he went from



to




and was this in between



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on May 11, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
just remember


he went from



to




and was this in between



Yeah, Lenny et al were awesome but you forgot this:

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 10:02:28 PM
Yeah, Lenny et al were awesome but you forgot this:

can't say i know that..


trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 10:05:44 PM
A Mighty Wind.  ;)

think i may have seen bits and pieces of that

whats funny is the other night..there was a rerun of Bob's Burgers and Bob Odenkirk was doing the voice of a greasy insurance adjuster

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on May 11, 2017, 10:09:23 PM
think i may have seen bits and pieces of that

whats funny is the other night..there was a rerun of Bob's Burgers and Bob Odenkirk was doing the voice of a greasy insurance adjuster

If you like folk music it's worth checking out the whole thing. Even if you don't, really.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 10:11:59 PM
If you like folk music it's worth checking out the whole thing. Even if you don't, really.  ;)

i'll put it on my list..need to actually watch This is Spinal Tap

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 10:05:44 PM
A Mighty Wind.  ;)

great movie.  don't know which i like better... tap or wind.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 11, 2017, 10:11:59 PM
If you like folk music it's worth checking out the whole thing. Even if you don't, really.  ;)

nah, it's got nothing to do with whether you like folk music.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Σ> on May 12, 2017, 12:14:22 AM
nah, it's got nothing to do with whether you like folk music.

Actually, I think even if you don't like folk music before seeing you may be a bit of a fan after seeing it. Yeah, they're making fun of it but it's done with real love.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
Actually, I think even if you don't like folk music before seeing you may be a bit of a fan after seeing it.

i think you're right.  entirely possible.

bateman

Jimmy went full Saul last night.  :(



Juan

Yep. Mike hated Lydia instantly. Chuck will get both himself and Howard disbarred. Kim and Nacho will elope to Alaska.

Jackstar

Quote from: trostol on May 11, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
just remember

Also, he's fucking Martha Kent. The man is a legend.

whoozit

Quote from: Σ> on May 12, 2017, 12:13:36 AM
great movie.  don't know which i like better... tap or wind.
Don't forget Best in Show. 


Juan

I was watching Trading Places over the weekend. When Eddie Murphy was in the jail cell, his young cellmate was Gus Fring.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2017, 04:14:35 AMYep. Mike hated Lydia instantly. Chuck will get both himself and Howard disbarred. Kim and Nacho will elope to Alaska.

heh heh, it's kinda fun to go back and read some of the predictions in this thread.  the series finale is tomorrow night. 

best tv drama ever.

BobGrau

I gave up in the end. Not because I wasn't enjoying it - the long wait simply made me realise I don't care very much. I quit The Boys for the same reason.

I'm still intrigued to see how the last season plays out, but I'll probably just watch 'Man of Recaps'


Juan

Last night tonight.  I was sure Kim and Lalo would get it on, steal the Sandpiper money, and run off together to Mexico.  Then, after Gus kills Don Eladio, they take over.  Next year we'd see Kim Runs the Cartel.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod