but never followed up with his fans.

Art: Give us the clock detail.

73, tom

Quote from: Tom98370 on January 02, 2014, 01:02:50 AM
Art gave us all a teaser about a new studio clock
but never followed up with his fans.

Art: Give us the clock detail.

73, tom

If I may couch my reply in the form of a paraphrase of the fine and erudite fanboys in the Art Bell's Financial Situation (http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5443.0) thread ...

WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT ART'S CLOCK!

ART'S CLOCK IS BETWEEN ART AND ARYN!

WE'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ONE #$@!ING THING ABOUT ART'S CLOCK!

ART WILL TELL US ABOUT HIS CLOCK SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 15 YEARS WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT. WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN DARE SUGGEST HE TALK ABOUT IT EARLIER?!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF ART TALKED ABOUT YOUR CLOCK!?

I HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO HEARD FROM SOMEONE THAT ART HAS THE THIRD BEST CLOCK IN SOUTHERN NEVADA. DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION WHAT THE GUY WHO TOLD THE GUY WHO TOLD THE GUY WHO TOLD ME, TOLD ME.

ItsOver

We need an "Art's clock quit" thread.

onan

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2014, 02:12:18 PM
We need an "Art's clock quit" thread.

Art's Black Clock.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on January 03, 2014, 04:16:18 PM

Art's Black Clock.

So he trapped it in a drawer; c'mon, we've all done it at one time, sometimes more.. :-[

Oh, CLOCK! Ahhh, no, I've never trapped a clock, black or not.

cweb

IT'S WINDING DOWN, FOLKS!

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on January 03, 2014, 05:28:44 PM
IT'S WINDING DOWN, FOLKS!
Hahaha...yes.  We don't need standalone clocks anyway.  Just use the clock on that new fangled cellphone.  Whoops.  Damn cellphones.

DanTSX

I wish art had left his webcam on when the SXM goons came to take all of the equipment including his beloved clock off the wall.   Messing up the paint and bumping into furniture while Art nurses a beer in the corner forlorn over his decision to fuck with SXM over such trivial bullshit, swaying back and forth drunk, muttering swears at corporate bullshit under his breath, with Ramona II clutching Airrang or whatever his daughter's name is in the other corner watching their lives and dreams come apart in front of them.

I'm sorry about the clock art.  You should had put a few rounds of .40S&W in it before the SXM goons showed up to take it back.  Show those fuckers what is up.

Maggard

Art Bell stated the famous "Bell Studio Clock" he first saw in France is a BRG Precision Clock.
Unfortunately, I am unable to find an image of the clock in Art Bell's studio. 

Does anyone have an image of the original "Bell Studio Clock" from Art Bell's Periscope video feed during an Dark Matter episode?

BRGprecision.com/products/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Maggard on July 31, 2020, 09:06:59 AM
Art Bell stated the famous "Bell Studio Clock" he first saw in France is a BRG Precision Clock.
Unfortunately, I am unable to find an image of the clock in Art Bell's studio. 

Does anyone have an image of the original "Bell Studio Clock" from Art Bell's Periscope video feed during an Dark Matter episode?

BRGprecision.com/products/

Uh...maybe this one?

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2020, 09:48:15 AM
That's it, the red LED BRG.

Next up: Why does Art have a paper towel dispenser on the wall?

whoozit

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 31, 2020, 09:52:26 AM
Every respectable cuckshack has a paper towel dispenser on the wall.  Doesn’t yours?

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2020, 11:58:03 AM
Every respectable cuckshack has a paper towel dispenser on the wall.  Doesn’t yours?

It will now. ha ha

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 31, 2020, 09:52:26 AM
It goes well with the shower curtain used as window drapes.