• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Merry Christmas Bell Gabbers

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, December 20, 2013, 11:53:19 AM

McPhallus

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on December 20, 2013, 11:53:19 AM
I hope all of you have a great Christmas and maybe Art will have another surprise for us after the first of the year.

He'll offer another used TV for sale at a premium because, you know, it was Art's.  And there will be rejoicing.

maureen

Merry, happy, jolly, giddy, sappy and silly holidays to all!!! :)

georgesucks

Merry Christmas to my friend Mr burbank the coolest hippie out there.

steelbot

I just wanted to say

Merry X-mas to those that aren't offended by holiday cheer =P

And even if you are, sorry!! You're on my list anyways! lol

Ya'll here are just some of the peeps I look forward to chatting with on the Gabs here and hope ya'll are having a great holiday this year!

Aldousburbank, Nova, MV, Curtis, Jazmunda, Eddie Dean, General, Bateman, A51Drone, ziznak, chine, cinny, lonesome, falkie and any/all the others I may have left out. (sorry my mind is going thru withdraws right now and may not remember everyone)

Again, Merry Christmas and Falkies ( :P ) for All!!

-Scott

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on December 21, 2013, 02:54:40 PM
I just wanted to say

Merry X-mas to those that aren't offended by holiday cheer =P

And even if you are, sorry!! You're on my list anyways! lol

Ya'll here are just some of the peeps I look forward to chatting with on the Gabs here and hope ya'll are having a great holiday this year!

Aldousburbank, Nova, MV, Curtis, Jazmunda, Eddie Dean, General, Bateman, A51Drone, ziznak, chine, cinny, lonesome, falkie and any/all the others I may have left out. (sorry my mind is going thru withdraws right now and may not remember everyone)

Again, Merry Christmas and Falkies ( :P ) for All!!

-Scott

And yes, I even forgot the DUDE! - Gosh - Onan, sorry I forgot to mention you dude, (I'll make ya some White Russians and look for a new Persian rug in the mail), as well as a few others i missed (guildnavigator, coaster, wotr, spinner) Ya'll are def. on my xmas card list  :P

-Scott

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on December 21, 2013, 05:38:27 PM
And yes, I even forgot the DUDE! - Gosh - Onan, sorry I forgot to mention you dude, (I'll make ya some White Russians and look for a new Persian rug in the mail), as well as a few others i missed (guildnavigator, coaster, wotr, spinner) Ya'll are def. on my xmas card list  :P

-Scott
Don't worry. the dude didn't notice because he didn't remember that he forgot before you mentioned it and now he doesn't remember what we were saying. As you were.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 21, 2013, 06:52:58 PM
Don't worry. the dude didn't notice because he didn't remember that he forgot before you mentioned it and now he doesn't remember what we were saying. As you were.
Thanks, but I forgot what we were talking about!  ;)

georgesucks

Quote from: steelbot on December 21, 2013, 09:44:08 PM
Thanks, but I forgot what we were talking about!  ;)
Merry Christmas Steelbot.

jazmunda

Quote from: wenck on December 22, 2013, 01:37:44 AM
Happy Festivus!

+1

I'm going to compose a post which lists all the ways that each poster has disappointed me this year.

After that I will be performing the feats of strength.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on December 22, 2013, 01:51:50 AM
+1

I'm going to compose a post which lists all the ways that each poster has disappointed me this year.

We're not allowing the airing of grievances this year

Yorkshire pud

+1

You won't get that list done by this time next year! Oh, and Swan has retired from test cricket. One of the finest spin bowlers England has had, and he's going.

On a lighter note; it's good to see the two Aussie fishermen drank all the beer before using the cool box to float for 18 hours off the NSW coast until they were picked up...resourceful.

Walking past a bar? That'll make the telly!  ;D

georgesucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2013, 02:06:27 AM
You won't get that list done by this time next year! Oh, and Swan has retired from test cricket. One of the finest spin bowlers England has had, and he's going.

On a lighter note; it's good to see the two Aussie fishermen drank all the beer before using the cool box to float for 18 hours off the NSW coast until they were picked up...resourceful.

Walking past a bar? That'll make the telly!  ;D
Merry Christmas Mr Yorkshire pud.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: c337pilot on December 22, 2013, 02:20:38 AM
Merry Christmas Mr Yorkshire pud.

And the same to you too, light aircraft aficionado.

BobGrau

+1

Remember to Check It Twice.

b_dubb

Merry Christmas

I'm not feeling it at all this year

b_dubb

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 23, 2013, 02:17:06 AM

http://youtu.be/RmsOmqf7Hso
bless you Wally. this is all kinds of awesome.  i can just see kids gathered around the TV and the radio listening intently to the brave astronaut orbiting the Earth.  and then suddenly ... "SANTA?!!".  outstanding

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on December 22, 2013, 10:12:07 PM
Merry Christmas

Don't make me come over there and get you high.

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2013, 10:14:34 AM
bless you Wally. this is all kinds of awesome.  i can just see kids gathered around the TV and the radio listening intently to the brave astronaut orbiting the Earth.  and then suddenly ... "SANTA?!!".  outstanding

:)

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on December 22, 2013, 10:12:07 PM
Merry Christmas

Me either.  I just want to go home.

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 10:16:49 AM
Don't make me come over there and get you high.
I can't smoke anymore.  The last time I got high I had a major panic attack.  There's a spice that you can add to your herb that will eliminate the side effects.  Its name starts with a "c" and it has roots in Egypt. 

But getting me high would be drug abuse.  As in those perfectly good drugs could be used to get someone else high where I would just - in all probably - have a freak out episode.

BTW - I've tried the Egyptian herb with weed and it really works. 

steelbot

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2013, 01:11:24 PM
I can't smoke anymore.  The last time I got high I had a major panic attack.  There's a spice that you can add to your herb that will eliminate the side effects.  Its name starts with a "c" and it has roots in Egypt. 

But getting me high would be drug abuse.  As in those perfectly good drugs could be used to get someone else high where I would just - in all probably - have a freak out episode.

BTW - I've tried the Egyptian herb with weed and it really works.
damn that sucks man, I know peeps like that - but others have had both effects - calming of panics and panic attacks when I wasn't around with them.  Hope you get some of that stuff.

Chine

Wishing all of you all joy, warmth, peace and magic...Happy Holidays!