• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 02:05:10 PM
lol. You make a compelling argument brigâ,,¢ My wallet is downstairs, maybe I'll fetch it up here in a bit if others contribute too.

I thought of many more causes to add to my above list Ciardelo.  Thank You for your reconsideration, and for searching your heart. The starving outdoor kitties of the world will never forget your kindness.

SredniVashtar

This might be an unconventional suggestion, but perhaps Senda might be more likely to get some financial assistance if he actually did something entertaining, rather than sulking behind his screen like a ton of condemned offal and expect people to solve all his problems, the grotesque fat sod!

Just my opinion. I could be wrong...

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 02:22:08 PM
This might be an unconventional suggestion, but perhaps Senda might be more likely to get some financial assistance if he actually did something entertaining, rather than sulking behind his screen like a ton of condemned offal and expect people to solve all his problems, the grotesque fat sod!

Just my opinion. I could be wrong...

I couldn't agree more. Now is his chance to stop acting like a big baby.  It might be his last chance.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 02:24:10 PM
I couldn't agree more. Now is his chance to stop acting like a big baby.  It might be his last chance.

There is no way I would donate to something like this. Y'all are acting like the schoolyard "cool kids" that pay the retard to eat worms on the playground.

No thank you. Worms taste like shit.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

I like the 'last chance' aspect more than the 'giving him money'  part of the equation. Perhaps we ought to make it clear to Senda that failure to comply will lead to consequences, and a small detachment of BellGabbers will be dispatched to his Hacienda hovel to Clockwork Orange the fuck  out of his obscene carcass. And make sure it's on video!

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 02:27:12 PM
There is no way I would donate to something like this. Y'all are acting like the schoolyard "cool kids" that pay the retard to eat worms on the playground.

You didn't like the schoolyard cool kids?  :o

starrmtn001

;D ;D ;D    ;)

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 02:29:54 PM
I like the 'last chance' aspect more than the 'giving him money'  part of the equation. Perhaps we ought to make it clear to Senda that failure to comply will lead to consequences, and a small detachment of BellGabbers will be dispatched to his Hacienda hovel to Clockwork Orange the fuck  out of his obscene carcass. And make sure it's on video!

I wish I was young again, so I could be a worthy participant in that cause!

now this analogy?
in my elementary school yard (and on the school bus)
I always felt compassion for "Brian", the "retard" as the cool kids named him
they would egg him on to chew gum he would scrap of the school bus floor or eat worms and bugs he found on the play ground
I felt sorry for him.. HE NEVER GOT PAYED MONEY
now, you say Falkie would GET PAID for acting like "Brian"
and $300.00 at that !
(all of a sudden I do NOT feel sorry for "Brian"..errr I mean George NOW)
LOL

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
George's talent deserves to be compensated.

GOFUNDME for an Appearance of George Senda on "Martinez Tonight!"

GOAL: $300

https://www.gofundme.com/george-senda-on-martinez-tonight

Up to $15...thanks, Brig!

GoFundMe has a refund option. If George does not accept, the donations will be 100% refunded to each donor.
Chefist, do you have to have a paypal account or can you use a credit card without a paypal account ?

has anyone thought just how intelligent George is ...
he is "silent"
no videos
no posts
but, his violin is playing...
err.. I mean he is playing all of you like a violin...
just my take

BEFORE I pay good money to hear a violin virtuoso
I want to listen first, perhaps a recording, to be convinced the talent is worth the price of admission
George needs to appear and demonstrate his self acclaimed talent on air first
IF Martinez Tonight with George Senda is a hit...
IF George has "it"
then I will "donate"

anyway,
George has been silent...
are we sure the cats are not enjoying a rather large buffet (all you can eat) currently ?

MV/Liberace!

good grief.

SredniVashtar

I'm not going to donate  to Senda's GOFUNDME, but if there's a GOFUCKYOURSELF he's welcome  to that.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
Chefist, do you have to have a paypal account or can you use a credit card without a paypal account ?

From Go Fund Me FAQ's
"Will I have my donors' mailing addresses?
If you'd like, you can choose to capture the mailing addresses of your donors. This is useful in the event you're shipping an actual item like a thank-you card or t-shirt."

Yeah, I really want Senda to have my email address! NO WAY

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2017, 03:02:09 PM
I'm not going to donate  to Senda's GOFUNDME, but if there's a GOFUCKYOURSELF he's welcome  to that.

LMAO!  ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

GoFundMe accepts CC's and Paypal... :D

chefist

Quote from: Keyser Söze on January 27, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

From Go Fund Me FAQ's
"Will I have my donors' mailing addresses?
If you'd like, you can choose to capture the mailing addresses of your donors. This is useful in the event you're shipping an actual item like a thank-you card or t-shirt."

Yeah, I really want Senda to have my email address! NO WAY

There will be no sharing of personal information...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 03:08:03 PM

well jeez.  that eliminates like 50% of the fun.

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 03:06:33 PM
GoFundMe accepts CC's and Paypal... :D

The only question would be if Falkie would do it ?  ???

Or would he punk out or worse dial in for a few minutes,get the $$ and then hang up like the little bitch that he is ?

If he would agree to do the whole show then I'd donate.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on January 27, 2017, 03:11:30 PM
well jeez.  that eliminates like 50% of the fun.
Is that for the BellGab half or the sewergab half?   ::) ;D

twiki

you did leak falkie's and the circle emails so you can understand why people would be wary.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 27, 2017, 03:11:37 PM
The only question would be if Falkie would do it ?  ???

Or would he punk out or worse dial in for a few minutes,get the $$ and then hang up like the little bitch that he is ?

If he would agree to do the whole show then I'd donate.

He'd never do it in a million  years. He isn't man  enough to be in a situation he can't control, even if there was decent money to be made. Senda doesn't believe in earning money anyway, he wants people to give it to him so he can bitch at them afterwards. I don't know why people want to hear him,  it would just be two hours of him moaning about his knees and anyone who's been  unfortunate enough to come into contact  with him.

Yeah, I really want Chefist to have my email address! NO WAY

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 27, 2017, 03:16:04 PM
Is that for the BellGab half or the sewergab half?   ::) ;D

that depends on how any particular forum user is feeling about things this week.