• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 02:49:58 AM
if you put a gun to my wife's head and demanded she tell you the name of this website, i think she'd struggle to come up with it.  that's how oblivious to all of this she is.

If there's any FiFi Endowment fund left over MV, howza bout those "Ask me about Bellgab" T-Shirts and Mugs?

My God does this guy have an entitlement mentality !!

HE should have the car and $10,000 because he NEEDS it and just BECAUSE.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI2CtzT4wo

Lilith

I think George is upset...

I mean, The Circle of Rust?  That's HARSH!

Looks like we might be able to see why the MV laptop doesn't work, looks like he dropped it and broke it, much like he did his ipad when he turned it upside down, and it fell out of its tray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltaN5rPPzao

chefist

Justin from the Dark Web...An End of An Era....

All of my emails are going to Chefist and being published
Effective immediately and given the treachery of SWT and his evil wife, all contact with the Circle is ended except for Justin and video notifications.
Gerry supports my enemy.
My enemy and his legion has supported him.
He, too, has committed a treacherous act and yet keeps trying to defend the indefensible.
SWT & his evil wife can go to hell.
-----------------------------------------------------

If you aid my enemies, you become like my enemy.
Sorry but buying MV a car when I am drowning financially is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
Period.
----------------------------------------------------

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
With SWT's treachery, he is now my enemy.
I draw on nothing save my own counsel and strength.
The Circle cannot be trusted.
Period.

Your treachery knows no bounds as does the evil that you and your equally evil wife have done as well.
You have aided my second greatest enemy and spit in my face.
The Circle is smashed for all eternity.
All now know whom you have chosen to side with and your silence speaks volumes.
Do NOT ever contact me again for any reason.
And I hope some evil end comes to you and all your descendants for all eternity.

The supposed friend SWT betrays me and remains silent
So much for his support and friendship
May he, his wife, family and progeny wither and die and be afflicted with the greatest of pestilences.

Some say you are Chefist, that you are the leaker and I defended you for months against all the troll attacks and feel like a total fool for having done so.
I no longer would ever believe a word you or your evil supposed wife would ever say to me.
I do not believe you are in France, that you ever were in France and your bullshit reason for never helping me or the cats did not exist.
A non existent baby used as an excuse.
If you had shame you would fell it but it's obvious that neither of you are capable of that.
Its so nice that you finally showed the depths of your lies, duplicity and treachery.
Enjoy your either new found friends or as is more likely, your allies all the time we were involved.
May your crops run fallow, my your livestock sicken and die, may all your investments show a long term and irrevocable loss and may all your family and the two of you die an agonizing and painful,death, hopefully at hands of crazed terrorists or in a car crash, explosion or fire.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Looks like we might be able to see why the MV laptop doesn't work, looks like he dropped it and broke it, much like he did his ipad when he turned it upside down, and it fell out of its tray.

My favorite quote:
"These cats could not catch a mouse if their life depended on it. They are semi feral."

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 23, 2017, 08:55:46 AM
My favorite quote:
"These cats could not catch a mouse if their life depended on it. They are semi feral."

Yes, well, it "goes with" Semi Famous, you know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 23, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

HE should have the car and $10,000 because he NEEDS it and just BECAUSE.  ;D

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 23, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

HE should have the car and $10,000 because he DESERVES IT, AND FIFI SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL TO DONATE (YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS !)  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtI2CtzT4wo
FIFY

HATER !
GEORGE PROBABLY LOST HIS LATEST PAIR OF GLASSES AND SAT ON THE DAMN COMPUTER, MUCH LIKE WHEN HE SAT ON HIS CAT !!
AND IT WASNT HIS FAULT, DAMNIT !!

Lilith

I see it like this.  Some people donate to the needy, some people invest in the successful, some (even fewer, I'll admit), do both.

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 08:19:26 AM

Effective immediately and given the treachery of SWT and his evil wife, all contact with the Circle is ended except for Justin and video notifications.
Gerry supports my enemy.
He, too, has committed a treacherous act and yet keeps trying to defend the indefensible.

Sorry but buying MV a car when I am drowning financially is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
Period.

Period.

Your treachery knows no bounds as does the evil that you and your equally evil wife have done as well.
And I hope some evil end comes to you and all your descendants for all eternity.

May he, his wife, family and progeny wither and die and be afflicted with the greatest of pestilences.

Some say you are Chefist, that you are the leaker and I defended you for months against all the troll attacks and feel like a total fool for having done so.
I no longer would ever believe a word you or your evil supposed wife would ever say to me.
I do not believe you are in France, that you ever were in France and your bullshit reason for never helping me or the cats did not exist.
If you had shame you would fell it but it's obvious that neither of you are capable of that.
Its so nice that you finally showed the depths of your lies, duplicity and treachery.
Enjoy your either new found friends or as is more likely, your allies all the time we were involved.
May your crops run fallow, my your livestock sicken and die, may all your investments show a long term and irrevocable loss and may all your family and the two of you die an agonizing and painful,death, hopefully at hands of crazed terrorists or in a car crash, explosion or fire.

WELL, I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW !
I HAVE NEVER SEEN GEORGE UPSET BEFORE !
YOUR BEHAVIOR AND FAILURE TO DONATE A HIGHLANDER HYBRID, LAND, PRIUS HYBRID FOR KATHY, CARGO CONTAINERS, MONEY AMONG OTHER THINGS HE DESERVES HAS DRIVEN HIM TO BE UPSET !!!
DAMNIT YOU SHOUKD FEEL GRATEFUL TO DONATE WHAT HE DESERVES !!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 07:02:31 AM
If there's any FiFi Endowment fund left over MV, howza bout those "Ask me about Bellgab" T-Shirts and Mugs?

But what if it makes someone actually ask? So much work.

Gerry supports my enemy.

Period.

Period.

How many greatest enemies does a guy who is retired from being fired have?

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Someone at work heard me listening to Martinez tonight yesterday. They said ohhh I love podcast tell me about this one your listening to........

I pretty much said it would take 3 hours for me to explain.

all I can say is POOR MISUNDERSTOOD OFTEN PERSECUTED George (like Christ) IS JUST WRONG WRONG WRONG !
you ALL haven driven George to be upset for THE FIRST TIME and if he is in such a state and not having found his glasses yet SITS ON ANOTHER CAT OR TWO BY ACCIDENT, let that be on all of you HATERS !

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

I'm up to it!  Anything for Sewergab!

So Say we ALL!

Praise MV!

Besides, I need em for my promotional videos.

Yorkshire pud

Gerry supports my enemy.

Period.

Period.

In bold:

And the revolting, disgusting pile of putrid shit seriously wonders why no-one likes him. All because he hasn't been gven money. That is his metric. Give him money, you're okay. Refuse to and not only are you evil, but he hopes you and your family (including children) die a slow agonisng death.

Senda, I truly hope YOU die the same way. Alone. You are truly a waste of oxygen. I've unfortunately met some unpleasant people in my life, but I can honestly say none come close to your sputum level of existence. Fuck off and die, shit stain.

I really should learn to say what I really mean.

Gerry supports my enemy.

Period.

Period.

and a further observation is...
We ALL know George says what he means
and means what he says !

WOTR

if you put a gun to my wife's head and demanded she tell you the name of this website, i think she'd struggle to come up with it.  that's how oblivious to all of this she is.
At least you are a good enough husband to shelter her from the monster that your interests have produced.  May your children remain blissfully unaware that you have created a  little place affectionately called "sewergab" by it's inhabitants.  :)

I am unable to even get out of bed after the latest revelation!
how am I able to even be so self centered as to go on living if George (rightly so) has not been JOYFULLY DONATED WHAT HE DESERVES !
I don't think I can go on.....

MV/Liberace!

Well, I tested, and yup... she thinks it's called GeorgeNoorySucks.com, its name from 2009.

WOTR

...may all your family and the two of you die an agonizing and painful,death, hopefully at hands of crazed terrorists or in a car crash, explosion or fire.
How can anybody not have warm fuzzy feelings towards a man wishing a painful death on a child for the sins of his father.

On the other hand, at least George is showing himself to be a scholar of the old testament" (you know... before Christ.  When the sins of the father would afflict the next several generations.)  I'm finally beginning to see him for the strongly religious man he really is.  ::)

What words of wisdom will the Rabbi of Bellgab have for us next, I wonder?

Ciardelo

Oh my! Maybe if George was nicer Mrs. SWT would have donated at least $5 to the kitty fund.  :(

you are familiar with those television ads that run late at night
asking for cheerful donations for
children with cancer
starving children
beaten neglected animals
ECT.
FALKIE, IF YOU ARE AGREEABLE, I WOILD LIKE TO PUT TOGETHER ONE CONCERNING YOU AT HOME IN CASA SENDA WITH THE SMASHED CAT STILL ON THE SOFA BED
DO NOT CLEAN ANYMORE !
THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE CAUSE
AND PUT ON TV LATE AT NIGHT TO COMPETE WITH THOSE SORRY ASSED KIDS AND ANIMALS , WHAT SAY YOU ?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
I like that!
little known fact
(due to Falkie's modest nature)
yes, the rumors are true !
he was recruited 3 years ago and has been in training to perform the duties of the PRIEST during and after completion of the rebuilding of the temple in Israel
HIGH PRIEST FALKIE

GravitySucks

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
little known fact
he was recruited 3 years ago and has been in training to perform the duties of the PRIEST during and after completion of the rebuilding of the temple in Israel
HIGH PRIEST FALKIE

Until he ate the red heifer

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
little known fact
HIGH PRIEST FALKIE
this is to be a topic of discussion at the White House when a certain someone visits a certain someone soon (ooppps, I said too much already)